Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zainabshamsunaahmed00@proton.me

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

zainabshamsunaahmed00@proton.me

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:22 pm

Money Transfer Scam:

Notification of your payment

Attention beneficiary,

I am Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed the Minister of Finance and I have been instructed by our excellency Muhammadu Buhari the president of Nigeria to make sure that all the foreign beneficiaries received their funds before he stepped down and handover to the new government this year in 2023.

For this I have the list of the foreign beneficiaries who are yet to receive their contracts and their heritance funds from the Nigerian banks.

Now if you have already received your funds you indicate that you have received your fund and if you have not yet received your fund you should not hesitate to get back immediately to me with your transaction details where your funds will be transferred into.

Also forward me your full name, your address and your direct cell phone number for easy communication.

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible because I need to report back to our excellency President Muhammadu Buhari for those who have already received their funds and those who are here to receive their funds.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Once again thank you for your understanding.

Yours sincerely,
Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed CON
Minister of Finance.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.201
Return-Path: <godwin.emefieled@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.179]
Reply-To: zainabshamsunaahmed00@proton.me
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 15:50:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CACSpE8UGTN7VmDGnUGazyF04Ev5+ck1NOk75afFSeSLxEcBVsQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please confirm if you have received your fund.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.