Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rifaataboud@cheapnet.it

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rifaataboud@cheapnet.it

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:14 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Money transfer scam.

Good day Sir,

I am Mr. Taras Volodymyr from Ukraine. I got your contact through your country's professional business documentary profile. I am a successful business man here in R u s s i a and have order chains of business globally which I'm not in position to mention here because of my security as I am from Ukraine though resides in Russia.

I found you very capable of handling this huge business magnitude, there is a genuine need for an investment of a substantial amount in your country.

I wish for a prompt response from you regarding my letter.

Warm regards,

Mr. Taras Volodymyr

Header:

Received: from mail105.syd.optusnet.com.au (mail105.syd.optusnet.com.au. [211.29.132.249])
Message-ID: <64126669.650a0220.e9906.e808SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from [172.20.1.200] (n58-108-43-255.meb1.vic.optusnet.com.au [58.108.43.255])
Subject: Good day Sir
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:43:47 +0800
Reply-To: rifaataboud@cheapnet.it

Originating IP: 58.108.43.255
Originating ISP: Microplex Pty Ltd
City: Perth
Country of Origin: Australia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mr.TarasVolodymyr@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:20 pm

Dear Sir

Thank you for responding to my proposal,

I am indeed grateful for your interest and devotion to do this transaction together. First I would like to know more about you. I am interested in buying properties and other investments in your country through your assistance if you can help me because of the recent problem in my country. I would like to learn more about your country's culture and other interesting lucrative businesses in your country.

Based on I would like more information about these projects so that I can learn more about the investment project in your country and clarify your plan.

May I use this pressure time to request further introduction of your humble self in order to measure your dependable capacity in handling this projects, because business management methodology is armed in lesser expenditure to maximize profit making in order to achieve the project objective and goal.

More so, I want my daughter to emigrate to your country but as an investor, as I still have a substantial part of my cash holdings intact valued US$59Million. For me, I am seriously sick for nine months now. I have Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia and according to my Doctors I have no much time to live. I really want you to understand that I don’t have much life again so we must do all that is required to ensure that the funds are relocated for investment so that my daughter can have a good life since I lost my wife and my other children. The reason for this is that based on what is going on here I am sure that the Russian President will seriously descend on us and our business as the problem here continues.

Upon receipt of your comprehensive biography, I shall without hesitation introduce you to the complete information about the business and the investment. I am thinking of using the money for real Estate business for my daughter and in other business depending on what we are going to decide.

Kindly treat as quickly as possible to enable us move the fund to your accessibility before the end of this month.

I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Mr. Taras Volodymyr

Header:

Return-Path: <Mr.TarasVolodymyr@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR05-DB8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db8eur05olkn2082c.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1a::82c])
Received: from PR3PR09MB4316.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::a2f6:c492:3302:20b8]) by
From: "Mr. Taras Volodymyr" <Mr.TarasVolodymyr@hotmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 16:56:47 +0000
Message-ID: <PR3PR09MB4316A845F13D37A287822D1BEA829@PR3PR09MB4316.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:33 pm

Sir,

Thank you for responding to my message which I sent across to you.

My desire now is to get my daughter of this zone for her safety because what is going in my country is something I can't explain with my mouth as the Russian Army is destroying our country completely that is why I am seeking for your assistance that this said funds must be move out this place because I know very well that after everything Mr.Putin is definitely going descend on us which are Ukraine nationalities that has business in Russia.

I want you to help me to do is to re-invest my money for my only daughter in the real estate or any other business that will be benefiting in your country on joint venture in your country/company that will bear her name as CEO. I was a businessman in Russia before this problem but I am trying my best to ensure I have a partner like you that is going to help to receive this said funds out my country for a proper investment with less risk on a stable economy. My business has been destroyed by the war in Ukraine, I am aware that our economy will collapsed completely. There are no meaningful economic activities going on in Ukraine, and there will be none for the foreseeable future even if the war stops today as it will take more than a decade to re-build our infrastructure and our economy. I want you to emigrate my daughter to your country but not as a refugee but as an investor as I still have a substantial part of my cash holdings intact here in Ukraine.

I want to go into a business partnership with you through which the investments will be made. The reason why I need a business partner in your country is because I do not know more that well to go into a business by myself because of my present health condition that is why my daughter should benefit from this before my death which I can’t say when it will be. If I invest without the help of a local businessman any investments or business I start up in your country will be doomed.

It is like a multinational company hiring local staff when they want to enter into a new market, the difference here been that I do not have the same capital that a multinational business has at its disposal so I cannot go about hiring staff to manage any business I will set up as I do not have such funds available, that is why I want to enter into a partnership with you even though that any investment or business I set up in your country will be funded 100% wholly by me. about your modalities % is going to be discussed once we are ready to work together because you must send to me your contact information address and the copy of your identification them the memorandum of understanding will be prepared for us to review in that MOU you will confirm the %. I will send to you the copy of my passport on my next mail to you.

All I need from you is local expertise which will be crucial for any business I set up or investment that I do to succeed as we are able to relocate the capital. My investment amount is Fifty- Nine Million United States Dollars.

I have the following idea for this investment;

1. Real Estate Business: Apartment/building, Hotels with modern facilities

2. Investments in Stable Property Market/ Agriculture Investments/construction

3 And Food manufacturing company or Oil Business.

Please get back to me with your response so that we can discuss further about this. Please you have update me accordingly to enable give you further information on the way forward.

Looking forward to your response

Thanks
Mr. Taras Volodymyr
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:30 pm

Sir,

Thank you for responding to my message which I sent across to you.

My desire now is to get my daughter of this zone for her safety because what is going in my country is something I can't explain with my mouth as the Russian Army is destroying our country completely that is why I am seeking for your assistance that this said funds must be move out this place because I know very well that after everything Mr.Putin is definitely going descend on us which are Ukraine nationalities that has business in Russia.

I want you to help me to do is to re-invest my money for my only daughter in the real estate or any other business that will be benefiting in your country on joint venture in your country/company that will bear her name as CEO. I was a businessman in Russia before this problem but I am trying my best to ensure I have a partner like you that is going to help to receive this said funds out my country for a proper investment with less risk on a stable economy. My business has been destroyed by the war in Ukraine, I am aware that our economy will collapsed completely. There are no meaningful economic activities going on in Ukraine, and there will be none for the foreseeable future even if the war stops today as it will take more than a decade to re-build our infrastructure and our economy. I want you to emigrate my daughter to your country but not as a refugee but as an investor as I still have a substantial part of my cash holdings intact here in Ukraine.

I want to go into a business partnership with you through which the investments will be made. The reason why I need a business partner in your country is because I do not know more that well to go into a business by myself because of my present health condition that is why my daughter should benefit from this before my death which I can’t say when it will be. If I invest without the help of a local businessman any investments or business I start up in your country will be doomed.

It is like a multinational company hiring local staff when they want to enter into a new market, the difference here been that I do not have the same capital that a multinational business has at its disposal so I cannot go about hiring staff to manage any business I will set up as I do not have such funds available, that is why I want to enter into a partnership with you even though that any investment or business I set up in your country will be funded 100% wholly by me. about your modalities % is going to be discussed once we are ready to work together because you must send to me your contact information address and the copy of your identification them the memorandum of understanding will be prepared for us to review in that MOU you will confirm the %. I will send to you the copy of my passport on my next mail to you.

All I need from you is local expertise which will be crucial for any business I set up or investment that I do to succeed as we are able to relocate the capital. My investment amount is Fifty- Nine Million United States Dollars.

I have the following idea for this investment;

1. Real Estate Business: Apartment/building, Hotels with modern facilities

2. Investments in Stable Property Market/ Agriculture Investments/construction

3. And Food manufacturing company or Oil Business.

Please get back to me with your response so that we can discuss further about this. Please you have update me accordingly to enable give you further information on the way forward.

Looking forward to your response
Thanks
Mr. Taras Volodymyr
Tel+ 380 443576652

Phone: +380443576652
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Ukraine
City or exchange location Kyiv city
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:50 pm

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your information.

With your letter I can tell you honestly that I am happy having you as a partner. I want to tell that I am comfortable with what you have written to me and I am comfortable with what you have said. The position of this matter is that because of the ongoing war here, I was able to secure the said money in cash to a security company here which have given all the assurance that they are going to help me in any way necessary with their contact to move the said funds out of Russia. Please understand that I am in talk with the company were the consignment was deposited and they have assured us that they are going to help us in every area deemed necessary.

Before we continue, Note that it is imperative that we draft a non circumvention and non disclosure Agreement as binding principles for protection of everyone involved in the transaction devoid of breach of law.

Now I am ready to send you the memorandum of understanding MOU but I will want you to send to me the followings:

Full name and address

Copy of your passport for identification

With these information I will send to you the MOU for your review and signing and from there we can start making arrangement on how the capital is going to be transferred to you. Once of the information available I am going to prepare the contract to send to you for review and signing and after that we will start making arrangements on how to move the said funds to you for the proper investment as proposed.. One more thing at this point it is a big risk too work with any bank here because everything in the country communication, banks are under serious control and monitor so we are not going to be working with any bank here for safety of the money.

I am ready to give you all the information required so that you can understand clearly what we are required to do, as soon as we facilitate the MOU I will let you know the arrangement I have made on how to move the funds to you for the proposed investment. I wish to assure you that there is no risk involved.

Please kindly confirm this information.

Looking forward to hearing from you for mutual cooperation.

Best Regards,

Mr. Taras Volodymyr

Tel+ 380 443576652
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:59 pm

Dear Sir,

In regards to the subject matter, I am writing to inform you that the MOU is ready for review.

Please based on this matter I want to you give me more details about your experience about business in your country, outside business contact a blue print of where you think the money will be invested. I thinking that we are going to invest part of the money outside India because I understand about your banking system in your country that is not good for international business.

I want to tell me your experience about the country you have had business apart from USA. I want also know if you have travelled out of America before to Europe or Asia, I am saying this because I really want to have this business done with someone with a large scope about local and international business.

Please kindly review the MOU sign and return to enable give you the contact of the security company for the arrangement of moving the money out of my country for investment.

For further discussion in case of clarification you can call me on the below number.

Best Regards,

Mr. Taras Volodymyr

Tel+ 380 443576652

Text from the attached DOCX file:

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

THIS AGREEMENT CONTRACT &amp; MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING IS MADE AND ENTERED INTO ON

THE 22ND
MON, MARCH, 2023 BY AND BETWEEN:

THE FIRST PARTY(THE INVESTOR)
MR. TARAS VOLODYMYR,

ADDRESS: GAZENTNYY, BLD 102/159, APPT 125 ROSTOV-NA-DONU

ROSTOVSKAYA OBLAST.

THE SECOND PARTY(THE INVESTOR MANAGER)

WHEREAS IT STATE AS FOLLOWS:
I MR. TARAS VOLODYMYR , as the investor, of Gazetnyy, bld. 102/159, Appt. 125 Rostov-na-Donu
Rostovskaya Oblast, rightful owner Cash value amounting to a tune of $59,000.000,00 (Fifty –Nine Million United
states dollars only),
.,The Investment Manager, having the necessary expertise and contacts to place funds in
private investment ventures, has agreed to undertake investment of the said funds in a secure and profitable
manner.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration for the mutual covenants and benefits herein contained the Partners have
agreed as follows:
FUNDS FOR INVESTMENT
The Investor shall instruct for the provision of the funds to the investment manager and shall be invested in
accordance with the direction of the investment Manager.
The investor authorizes the investment manager to invest the fund in any profitable investment he deemed profitable
and safe.
THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
2.1 The Investment Manager will invest the Funds in the name of a corporate body (to be decided), which he
will have full control and signatory powers over, for a period of time (which is extendable).
2.2 It is clearly understood by the parties that the actions of the Investment Manager shall not be deemed to be
regulated by any investment outside his country. However, when the Investment Manager has identified profitable
investment venture and has committed that funds for such investment, the actual transactions will always be
conducted by parties fully qualified and licensed for the purpose under applicable laws and regulations
CONTROL AND SECURITY OF THE INVESTED FUNDS
3.1 The Investment Manager shall always maintain the funds in a designated bank account with a major
international bank, which the two parties shall agree upon.

3.2 The funds earmarked for investment transactions shall always remain fully secure and without any risks of
speculation and under signatory control of the Investment Manager, until the investor decides to take away his due
share as specified in this MOU.
3.3 In order to enable the Investment Manager to select the most suitable investment ventures and to commit
funds to facilitate profitable investment transactions, the Investment Manager shall have unrestricted control of the
funds he is empowered to transfer the funds to different bank accounts at his discretion provided the signatory
control always remains with the two parties.
INVESTMENT RATIO
4.1 The Investor hereby agrees that he will pay professional fees to the Investment Manager at the rate of 20%
(Twenty Percent) of the total amount (US$59,000,000.00 ) moved into his designated bank account, being his
compensation for his involvement and commitments.
4.2 The Investor hereby agrees that 70% (Seventy Percent) of US$59,000,000.00 shall be kept in the
Investment Manager’s custody / account for further investment.
The Investor &amp; Investment Manager further agreed that upon completion of the transfer to the investment
manager’s account, 5% (five Percent) of the total fund will be used in offsetting all expenses made by the investment
manager / investor during the process, while 5% will be for personal use of investor, for his relocation, up-keeping
and settling of siblings. Total or any part of the remaining sum of the 5% allocation for expenses shall be added to
the investment capital.
That the Investments Manager under the principle of utmost good faith and trust hereby promise that upon his
receipt of the said funds, that he the Investment Manager must abide by the sharing ratio as stated above;
That both parties should always stand as each others brother’s keeper, in other words, render assistance if need be.
5. INVESTMENT VENTURES
The Investment Manager is fully empowered to identify investment venture and commit the funds for
investments wherein the fund shall be fully secured and which shall return good rates of profit.
The proposed investment ventures are of a private and confidential nature and therefore the parties actually
conducting the investment transactions, the bank which will be holding funds for such investment purpose and all
other details of the investment transactions shall remain confidential and proprietary to the investment Manager.
Such confidential information shall only be divulged to the investor.
The propose investment ventures are subject to conditions prevailing in the world financial markets and are subject
to control by various regulatory authorities. If for any reason beyond to control of the Investment Manager the Funds
are not accepted for a particular investment venture, then the Investment Manager shall endeavour to arrange
participation in alternative ventures. If such situations arise, they will be brought to the notice of the Investor at the
appropriate time and alternative methods of investment will be mutually agree.
In the event that mutually acceptable alternative investment ventures are not available within reasonable time then
70% mapped out for investment will be returned to the Investor if so required by the investor without profits.
It is understood by the parties that from time the funds are received in the bank account designated by the
Investment Manager, it may take thirty (30) working days or more for the fund to participate in the proposed
investment venture. As due diligence has to be conducted before investing.
6 PROFITS FROM INVESTMENT AND DISBURSEMENT:
The Investment Manager shall endeavour to secure on a “best efforts” basis a gross profit of 10% (Ten Percent) of
the funds invested per annum.
It is possible that the Fund covered by this agreement may participate in the investment venture either in full or part.
Consequently only the amount that actually participates in the investment venture will qualify for the profit at the
rate mentioned herein. Profit shall accrue from the date of such participation.

From the profits earned as above after TAX, the Investment Manager shall retain for himself and his associates a
share of 25% (Twenty-five percent) and the balance of 70% (Seventy percent) shall be paid to the investor.
The profit amount due to the Investor shall be remitted to his designated bank account.
7 FINANCIAL EXPENSES.
7.1 Any expenses incurred by both parties, i.e., the investor and the Investment Manager shall be
refunded in full to the party in question from the 5% mapped out above.
8 DURATION.
8.1 This MOU shall remain valid for a period of 10(ten) years from the date of its execution, and may
be renewed by mutual consent.
This MOU shall terminate on the date of its expiry, or earlier when the Investment Manager has returned the funds
to the investor as per terms of this agreement.
Financial obligation, if any, will be settled mutually after the termination of this MOU. In case there may be any such
transactions are pending upon the termination of this MOU, the MOU shall hold good until those transaction are
fulfilled.
9 EXECUTION OF THE MOU.
Each of the parties to this MOU represents that it has full legal authority to execute this MOU and that each party is
to be bound by terms and conditions as set forth herein. Any modifications or changes to this MOU shall be made
only by mutual consent and in writing and executed by both parties, which shall be attached to the original MOU as
an addendum.
This MOU shall be binding on and insure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their heirs, successors, administrators,
companies, attorneys and assigns.
JURISDICTIONS/ DISPUTES
This MOU shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of the country in which any breach occurred, giving rise to
dispute between the parties, at the option of the aggrieved party.
In case of any disagreements or disputes arising out of this MOU, the parties shall first try to settle them amicably,
failing which the matter shall be referred to arbitration under rules of arbitration of the International Chamber of
Commerce. The venue of arbitration shall be at the option of the aggrieved party.
The decision of the arbitration shall be final, binding on the parties and shall be enforceable in any court of
jurisdiction.
Origin of funds, The Investor warrants that the Funds are generated from formal commercial activities of their family
from ages and they are of non-criminal origin, as such the investment manager will not be responsible / liable to the
origination of the fund.
CONFIDENTIALITY
The parties agree that the MOU is private and confidential and neither the contents shall be divulged nor copies
circulated to any third parties not involved in the transaction under this MOU.
DEFENSE AND INDEMNIFICATION
The INVESTOR agrees, at its sole expense, to defend THE INVESTMENT MANAGER and against, and to indemnify
and hold THE INVESTMENT MANAGER harmless for any claims or suits by a third party against THE INVESTMENT
MANAGER or any liabilities or judgments based thereon, either arising from THE INVESTMENT MANAGER’S
performance of service for THE INVESTOR under this MOU or arising from any of THE INVESTOR’S action which
result from THE INVESTMENT MANAGER performance of services under this Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU).
All words in the MOU are singular, shall also include the plural and vice versa and words in the male gender shall also
be construed in this MOU to include the female and neuter gender;

This MOU is made in two (2) copies, one (1) copy each to the two (2) parties, each of which shall be deemed an
original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same MOU;
That this agreement is consciously and willingly reached, signed and delivered between both parties as under-
mentioned.

First Part
MR. TARAS VOLODYMYR,
Second Part

Signature:
Signature:
(Investor) (Investment Manager)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:53 pm

If you dont have passport you can send to me any means of identification.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:26 pm

Kindly sign the MOU while you are doing your passport or you can send to me any means of identification.

No attachments.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:03 pm

Dear

Good morning and how are you doing?

I am writing you again to know why you have stopped our contact while the business we have is yet to be completed. For your information, we have concluded arrangement of moving the consignment to the USA, so it is important you get back to me for further arrangement so that you can follow up the arrangement for completion.

Waiting for your response,

Taras
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:52 pm

it can;t make then reject you passport, than send your drivers lincence
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.