Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

907272643512a@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

907272643512a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:46 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am delighted to inform you that the Contract Panel, just concluded it's seating in Abuja, released your name amongst beneficiaries to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment.

This panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, and over-invoiced payments as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, I wish to bring to your notice that your payment profile is still reflecting in our Central Computer as an unpaid beneficiary.

During the internal audit in this first quarter of the year, your payment file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed funds, and I wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being, the Federal Government of Nigeria has stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer due to beneficiaries numerous petitions to the United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment, scams and diversion of funds to different accounts.

In this regard, we are going to send your part payment of $10.5 Million USD. to you via our corresponding bank as I have secured every needed document to cover the money.

Please kindly get back to me today also with the requested information such as your full names, address, cell phone number and I.D Card so that I can proceed on this matter as soon as possible.

I will let you know how I have gone with the arrangement.

Congratulations.

Urgent Response

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.140
Return-Path: <shamsuusman85@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.41]
Reply-To: 907272643512a@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 20:36:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEnupn9N+EnF-ht+hZQwF9xwhWvmU21wff+SU-ozofSoxJND1w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Response
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

907272643512a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:51 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Sir

Hope you are okay?

This is to inform you that after the February 23rd Presidential election, whereby the New President Elect made some reshuffling in the banking hall and the Former bank governor being removed with other corrupt officials, the New President Elect have ordered all funds already sent to correspondent bank like yours to be recall following reports from the correspondent banks of non compliance of some beneficiaries.

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that owing to the above, I have the privilege of meeting with the New Bank Governor and after explaining to him the circumstances surrounding your payment with the charges associated, he said he was going to look at it and will get back to me, Yesterday he sent for me and told me that since he just assumed office as the new bank governor, he's going to advise that we get a promissory note from the court stating with undertakings that the charges meant for the transaction will be returned to the bank immediately fund ($7.5M) is released to your bank account via MT103 Swift Transfer.

I want you to get back to me asap so we can know how to proceed

Awaiting your response

Usman

Header:

Received: from 10.196.216.84
Return-Path: <labbosadiya8@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.172]
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 16:45:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CABX2GOA13hfKV+HL6JJ-KTJi3-EDAutb8S9=ULt-6VMb7X8pDg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Awaiting your response
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: 907272643512a@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:18 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Attn:

I am delighted to inform you that the Contract Panel, just concluded it's seating in Abuja, released your name amongst beneficiaries to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment.

This panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, and over-invoiced payments as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, I wish to bring to your notice that your payment profile is still reflecting in our Central Computer as an unpaid beneficiary.

During the internal audit in this second quarter of the year, your payment file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed funds, and I wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being, the Federal Government of Nigeria has commenced further payments through bank to bank transfer due to beneficiaries numerous petitions to the United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment, scams and diversion of funds to different accounts.

In this regard, we are going to send your payment of $7.5 Million USD. to your bank account as I have secured every needed document to cover the money.

Please kindly get back to me today with the requested information such as your full names, address, cell phone number and I.D Card so that I can proceed on this matter as soon as possible.

I will let you know how I have gone with the arrangement.
Congratulations.
Urgent Response

Header:

Return-Path: <debtmanagementboard.ng.com@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 11:37:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHvVuS=Spu3hPRS+cq0agFiXLDwmz+xpj9-8i+0VzMQ90B_x=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Congratulations.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

907272643512a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:08 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attn:
This is to inform you that one Mr. Kapel Martin from Germany sent us a message as your partner for the claim of your inheritance payment

The letter further stated that you are presently sick and in bad condition and cannot cope with the transaction, we would like you to respond to this message if really you are sick, otherwise, we will prepare the necessary documents for change of ownership and revert the beneficiary titleship to Mr. Kapel Martin.

NOTE: We also have received instructions from the International Monetary Fund to apply and proceed with the change of ownership, therefore, are given 48hours ultimatum to respond to this message.

Please be guided and act accordingly

Regards,
Usman

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <labbosadiya8@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.180]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 07:38:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CABX2GOBGZU1wHs_Bjj7scEzRfLMr2oAeFZCZWe-72FpB1zjbxQ@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

907272643512a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:07 am

Recovery Scam:

Sir,

Due to requests for upfront payments and extortions by bank officials, I have resolved to use the engagement of an agent/broker to convey the funds to you through diplomatic Immune Delivery.

By this means, the agent will bring the funds to the facility and will call to notify you of his arrival.

Therefore, take note that you will be prepared to meet/discuss with him one or one to know how to receive the funds either in an ATM Card or Certified Bank check or bank transfer.

Awaiting your response for more update

Regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <brendagaters118@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.66]
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 10:07:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMrq+TBszwZTWQNAQGvwvO__gy6gcxgd6+9YRrGi5=wV0dKAGg@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: 907272643512a@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:38 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

Attention Beneficiary,

We are writing this email to you and you should please respond to this email very urgently. We have perfected modalities to Deliver your fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that the government of USA has only authorized us the release of $7,500,000.00 in cash.

The Agent from the US Embassy will be in your house for delivery, unfortunately you did not respond to our previous notification

Your urgent response to this email will facilitate the delivery before the end of January 2024 as I have stated above but that can be done if we can have the following for reconfirmation of the information Below.

Your Names in Full
Address
Direct Phone Number
Occupation
Your identification ID OR Driver License

Once your information is received it will enhance the smooth delivery of the fund. Why the phone number and your home address are the most important information required is to enable the Agent to call you on arrival to your State. Every arrangement is in top gear and only you will make this a reality.

Let us have the information above and the fund will be brought to your house without delay.

Awaiting your urgent response
Usman

Header:

Return-Path: <907272643512a@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:56:41 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOJTWEEt_xQGsBWPOa=Vbze65VfTnyneFDk0kCZzDQh7zJ7v_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

907272643512a@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 9:03 am

Recovery Scam:

Attention: ,
Following my recent and previous message, I wish to bring to your notice about the illicit acts being carried out by you and your colleagues in respect of fund payment.

Be it known to you that you never executed any contract neither was your name listed as next of kin/beneficiary for any contract payment executed by any individual, it was a pure deal by your collaborators to have you stand as the contractor or bonafide next of kin/beneficiary of the fund after submission of your banking information for the claim of the fund.

After my thorough investigation to ascertain why you and numerous others have not been paid, despite the Approval already issued out for immediate release/transfer into your designated nominated bank account.

Several times in my computer your name and contract payment have been appearing as pending and I wonder why it should be so. When I came across your file which is marked X and your release disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificates but the fund has not been released to you.

On further investigation, I also discovered that my boss and some of his colleagues in other ministries have planned to divert your fund to another account and the strategy they employed is by demanding several charges from you, most of them illegally just to frustrate you, so that you will abandon the fund, which will then open an avenue for them to claim your fund as an unclaimed debt and it will be transferred to their coded account.

As a matter of fact, your colleagues have instructed me to replace your name with another name as follows:(Japauto Products Co.Nishi-Rokugo, Ohta-Ku, Tokyo, Japan Telfax Email :Home Page :ww.japauto-products.com =Resona Bank Limited, Kamata Branch 5-27-10,Nishi-kamata, Ohta-Ku, Tokyo,(144-0056)Japan A/C No. 510265 Japauto Products Co, Swift : DIWAJPJT .
But my personal findings on what you had gone through in order to claim this fund propelled me to think otherwise and to contact you. My mind has been empowered to listen and do Justice to innocent people but you will assure me that my security is guaranteed because I want to unchain you from the ruins of fraud, and stop those who are bent on tarnishing the good image of others.

I personally apologize for the degree of damage they have done on your life savings, Business and family as a whole in pursuit of their selfish interests.

Meanwhile I can release this fund to you if you can assure me of my security, because, immediately I release this money, I have to leave the office, if I don’t, my life will be in danger.

This money will be transferred to the above account next month as they have planned it.
If you are willing to get your fund, kindly reconfirm your account particulars.
The only instrument I need right now is a pair of a new release hard diskett (COMPUTERONIC KTT DRIVE 3000 STORAGE FACILITY CAPACITOR 1990 HARD DISK we call it HB2.) which I will use to store all your information.

After storing all your information on this diskette, I will immediately make the transfer to our correspondent bank so it will be assumed that the transfer of the fund has been affected and I will delete the information from the system to avoid a trace.

These funds will be paid to you through our corresponding bank either in Uk or America and can achieve this within 72 Banking hours and then I will destroy the tracer code of the transfer, so that nobody in the bank will be able to trace the wire transfer.

This is the only way you will get your payment without any hitch.
Please, send me a go ahead order immediately through my e-mail address if you accept my assistance. Finally,even if you do not have any interest for me to go ahead with the transfer, well there is no problem,but my concern is for you to keep this my revelation top secret and highly confidential,do not expose me or else you are putting me in a very big mess.
It really took me one good week before I was able to write you this letter.
I want to make sure that my security is guaranteed by you before anything can be done.
Without my security I do not think I will involve myself, but to talk of the transfer if I will handle it perfectly,it is my job and I will do it more than any one can think of without any trace.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless you.
Sincerely,

Header:

Return-Path: <aronuifeanyi1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.51]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 08:09:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAB0VacvvjBW18wY7n8gZzAW=TGS3hzJOTxzZ1sv3LotTRv-KDg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please Take Time To Read This Lengthy Message
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.