Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rodanderson59@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rodanderson59@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:03 pm

Are you dead? Scam:

(I.M.F)(202).
REF:-XVGNN82020

Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

INSTRUCTION / WARNING TO RELEASE YOUR UNPAID FUND.

Did You Instruct One Ms. Donna K. Heberling, To Claim Your long over due fund on your behalf. The above-mentioned person visited this Office 10:45 am on Friday, with a power of attorney given in her favor by your good self, granting her the benefit to process and claim your long over due pending fund for personal reasons.

She further stated that you are one of the Coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) victims as you did not survive but you grant her a power of attorney to claim your pending fund before your pass away. Please
answer this very important question, are you (Dead OR Alive). Our office has asked Ms. Donna K. Heberling, to return back to this office within (48) working hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

(1.) Did you instruct one Ms. Donna K. Heberling, of 1200 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca 95864, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf because you are dead?
(2.) Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in her favor thereby making her the current beneficiary/Next of Kin to receive your pending fund?

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mr. Donna K. Heberling is trying to divert your fund through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account.

You are here by advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today, You can also reply to me in this email:(rodanderson59@aol.com)

Sincerely,
Ms. Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director of the International
Monetary Fund. (I.M.F).
Contact my Personal Secretary Mr Rod Anderson
Email: (rodanderson59@aol.com)
Cell-phone Number-

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.139
Return-Path: <privateoffice41@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.178]
Reply-To: rodanderson59@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:02:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOt0o587-_twvHTmhU7iFRC4=C+TV4cBLZngnWoK8UTSArZqzQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DID YOUR AUTHORIZE MS. DONNA K. HEBERLING TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS ON YOUR BEHALF.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.