Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesdiag17@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamesdiag17@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:05 pm

Non-delivery Scam:

Audit Department
International Banking Department
Ecowas Bank for Investment and Development
/www.ecowas.int

Sir
Subject: Requesting your cooperation to receive (US$10,500, 000.00 ) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars inheritance funds into your bank account.

I am James Demba, a senior staff of the ECOWAS Regional Bank. I am contacting you to solicit your cooperation concerning our customer Walter Hook whose entire family were victims of the devastating 8.9-magnitude earthquake that triggered tsunami through Kesennuma City in Miyagi Prefecture Japan on Friday 11th March 2011.

Walter Hook The (deceased) has an account balance of (US$10,500, 000.00 ) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars and about twenty five kilograms of alluvial gold deposited in our bank's custody until the unexpected tragedy in Japan that wiped out the family. By privilege of being Walter Hook's personal account supervisor I have his file in my possession and I need your sincere cooperation to transfer these funds to a safe bank account in your country because the (deceased) presently has no next of kin to inherit his estate here.

I do not want to declare these huge sums of money as unclaimed funds which will just be forfeited to the government, and as a staff of the bank I cannot personally claim these funds.

We will successfully wind up the transfer of these funds to your preferred bank account within ambit of law as business associate to Walter Hook the (deceased) through a transparent legal documentation in your name, is rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk-free by virtue of my status in the bank and also my vast experience in the banking sector. I look forward to working with you for the successful swift transfer of these funds to your bank account.

As a seasoned bank do not ask many questions on the possibility or success of this project because I know how to go about manipulation of the bank Database to effect needed changes in your name. Upon successful completion of these into your bank account, I will come over to your country and meet with you personally so we can share the funds 50/50 equally.

Regards

James Demba

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <jamesdiag17@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.89.59]
Subject: Business Inquiry
Thread-Topic: Business Inquiry
Thread-Index: AQHZOIIuSdDqPQSJYEyxBTnLRTcQqQ==
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:21:41 +0000
Message-ID: <VI1P192MB0063CC233DDAA7D43D053106B2D49@VI1P192MB0063.EURP192.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.