Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bitcoininvestmentideas@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Bitcoininvestmentideas@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:11 am

Investment scam.

Good Day,

I am Sebastian Serge, a crypto-currencies broker. Firstly, I want to apologize for intruding your email box with my message as I got your email from a marketing service. Meanwhile, I bring to you a piece of good news and an easy profit-making strategy with Bitcoin because the Corona-virus pandemic has made it easier to gain massively using the right trading platform. Having over 15 years of experience in financial trading, I work independently and with some of the world's biggest brokerages (TradeStation, Schwab and Fidelity). My services include giving you a background understanding of Bitcoin trading and how to trade efficiently and profitably from your home, office and anywhere. Don't ignore this chance, you can make as much as $25,000.00 to $100,000.00 in profit in just 2 weeks of trade risk-free depending on your attempts.

You can reach me for more inquiries via my business email ( Bitcoininvestmentideas@gmail.com ) and let us further discuss how I could be of service to you.

Regards,
Sebastian Serge.

Header:

Return-Path: <lilianevictor@link.net>
Received: from ([162.210.196.223])
To: <undisclosed-recipients>
Subject: Cryptocurrency Investment
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 10:55:43 +0100
Message-ID: <7AE31D311F3A46D8A1FA4678E56C5DC9.MAI@link.net>
X-Mailer: MailEnable WebMail.NET
Reply-To: lilianevictor@link.net

Originating IP: 162.210.196.223
Originating ISP: Leaseweb-usa-wdc-01
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.