Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

generalfile100@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

generalfile100@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:50 am

Money transfer scam.

Dear Friend,

If this message intrudes your privacy or causes you any inconvenience, Insincerely apologize as that's not the intended purpose.

I am one of the senior staff of Emirates Development Bank, here in ABU DHABI, UAE. We have an amount of money to the tune of Two hundred million United State dollars (US$500,000.000.) only, floating in our Bank that we can re-profile for our mutual benefit, if you agree to cooperate with me.
This is just between You and me, and we can split the fund in the ratio of 50/50%, as I do not want to be greedy. You will be the recipient and I will show you how we can execute the transaction successfully. There is no risk involved and it will be a hitch-free transaction.

If you want to work with me, kindly indicate your interest to do so and I will give you the details. This is strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to a third party please.

My Regards,
Abdul Al Fahim
officeinput100@gmail.com
generalfile100@gmail.com

Header:

Subject: Dear Friend,
X-PHP-Script: auditoriosvicente.pt/faq.php for 102.89.47.180
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 08:20:34 +0000
Reply-To: generalfile100@gmail.com
Message-ID: <9230ca12cb81bd6dd89ef5318b493bc2@auditoriosvicente.pt>

Originating IP: 102.89.47.180
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.