Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

attiajohnson4@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

attiajohnson4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:14 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

My greetings to you

My name is Attia Johnson, And I am a lawyer

I'm contacting you regarding a proposal I would like to discuss with you, please contact me for more information.

Thanks and best regards,
Attia Johnson

Header:

Return-Path: <revpaulngong10@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:31:53 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMDUuLkp-p-J6DjW7vL_N2YvUSDfX0LYOpP6k3bbJjeKTY83cQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear

Hello my dear friend ,

Top of the day and thank you very much for your swift response. The contents were understood.

My name is Attia Johnson, personal lawyer to Mr.Kurt XXXXXX, a national of supposedly your country who lived and worked in my country as a contracting engineer. He unfortunately died on April 21st, 2009 with his wife and their only daughter in a car accident. He may not be related to you biologically but I'm seeking your consent to present you to a Bank here as the next of kin to the deceased.

This is due to my failure to locate any of the deceased biological relations during the last 22 months. The measure is to help prevent confiscation of a deposit of US$13,700,000.00 he then deposited in the bank because he passed away with his whole family.

As previously informed you, I contacted you in this transaction for our mutual benefit and for a lasting business relationship with,having made unsuccessful attempts upon my several enquirers to locate any of my clients extended relatives. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you as you have the same last name with Him: I would like you to come over here so that I will take you to the bank where the depositor deposited the funds for you to see everything with your own eyes .

Let it be mentioned for the sake of record that this our mutual benefit transaction is 100% risk free as all the necessary documents needed in a transaction of this nature will duly and legally be issued and obtained in your name and favor.

Please understand that I am an adult with a family only thinking of how to establish a legacy for my children and that is exactly why I am contacting you in this business.

Let me go straight to explain more on the event that led to this before I expatiate on the project proper.Mr.Kurt XXXXXX, was a big customer of the Bank. He operated a coded account with the Bank before he died in a motor accident on the 21st April 2009, along with his wife and their only daughter.

You must understand that in the Financial institution opportunities like this are common but not heard. People put their monies in Financial institutions and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues monies are made within and amongst the Financial institution management.

In fact, Mr. Kurt XXXXXX, was one of my best clients and I did not master his death and I did not operate or manage his account. I did all I could to locate his real relatives and was unsuccessful. It was after the unsuccessful attempts to locate his real relatives that I then came to remember him informing me of his early life and experiences.

Normally, when something like this happens in a Financial institution it is reported to the management. The Management can only wait for fifteen years for a next of kin to show up without publishing it or making it public because false claimants must definitely show up.

Therefore, it is not published and the respective Financial institution only informs the customers attorney as the case may be and then only waits for the real heir to show up as the availability of such funds are expected to be in the late "customer's will" which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitled to such estate. So the Bank gives ten years for this, and if no claimant comes forward then the Management sends the money to the Debt Re-conversion Department and the account is closed. Now the question is, who runs the Debt Re-conversion Department and who is the
Management? The answer is simple. The Chairman, Managing Director and Board Members. These are individuals and these monies are shared by and nobody asks questions, period. In fact, these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings.

To explain myself properly, I am not a board member and of course, I am not part of the Management and I do not work with the Bank. I am not rich, therefore, if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, then I must be the "stupidest" the most "foolish-man" that has ever lived. I have fully put everything in place and since this is an opportunity open to anybody, I do not see anything wrong in what I am doing as long as I am not hurting anyone who should not be hurt, period. I can only tell you that it is just destiny that brought us together.

I am quite sure of what I am doing that is why I am committing myself in this project because I know what the catch is and it's worth, and that is why my life and entire career is involved in this transaction in making it a success .The procedure of establishing the next of kin would be taken care of.

I am a legal Practitioner and the principal partner of Sopko Chambers, with a registered office address at 85 airport Ave Lome, Togo. I was the late Mr. Kurt XXXXXX , personal attorney as earlier informed you.As previously informed you also,after unsuccessful attempts to locate the real relatives of my late client, I resorted to independent search and by divine inspiration I got your contact. The truth remains that you are not the real relative of my late client, but for the fact that he has the same last/surname like you, you can with my aid as his personal lawyer be approved by the Bank as his next of kin because I have all the secret information that are contained in this security file jacket with the Bank that will facilitate that. It is only myself that knows that you are not the real relative. Unfortunately my late client did not have any Will before his sudden death. Although he had earlier notified me of that in the near future.

It is therefore with absolute confidence that I wish to inform you more of the details of this transaction of great mutual benefit. Now be advised my friend that in line with my operational master plan for the success of this our mutual benefit business, what you are required to do now is to tender an application to the Bank as next of kin to this deceased customer putting claim over his balance with the Bank.This application will be written on your letter headed paper or otherwise, then send to the Bank for immediate action and processing to start.

As soon as they receive this application, documentation for the claim will automatically start.It will be tendered to the Board of Directors of the Bank for approval.

As soon as the approval is obtained, you will be issued an approval letter, approving your application as the next of kin/sole beneficiary to the deceased. Business starts from there. You will also notify the Bank in your application that you wish your deceased cousin's fund inherited and transferred into your designated account as you will state in the application.

For being involved in this transaction, I have therefore resolved to offer you 50% of the total sum as gratification in helping me champion this business. 50% also will be for myself. Please, understand that I put so many things into consideration before offering you this 50% and I do hope that it will be appreciated.

Therefore what you are expected to do now is to prepare an application letter as next of kin to the deceased customer, putting a claim over his balance with this Bank and wanting his balance to be transferred directly into your designated account.

As soon as you give me your hands of co-operation, I will send to you the specimen of the text of application you will send to the Bank and this transaction will commence immediately.

Please as you reply, let me have the following information which I will use to draft the claim application and also for documentations of the probate processes if you make up your mind to co-operate with me for our mutual benefit.

The information are :

1.Your date of birth...........
2.Your country and full contact address..........
3.Your private telephone and fax numbers...........
4.Marital status...............
5.Your full name...........
6.Your Occupation...............

Looking forward to hearing from you.

For further clarifications feel free to call me on my direct number +22891774217

My regards to you and your family and God bless.

Attia Johnson

Phone: +22891774217
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attiajohnson4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:52 pm

Hello my dear friend

Good day many thanks for the confidence that you've finally decided to place on me. I beg you'll never regret.

I have submitted your details to the bank this morning ,with a letter of application for the release of the funds to you as the next of kin to their deceased customer thus completing the preliminary requirements of the bank for the purposes of processing the inheritance claim in your favor. I am happy to inform you that the bank has opened a file to start treating your claims' application.

Please note that in the course of this process, the bank will be having a direct communication with you while I'll be physically representing you as attorney. For expediency, the bank communication with you will be through fax, email and phone. Note once you receive any mail from the bank, kindly forward the mail to me so I can go through it and direct you on what to do to avoid you making mistakes that may jeopardize our good interest OK.

For your information, the name of the bank is "ORABANK (WUTI BRANCH) LOME-TOGO ", located here in Lome (the capital of Togo). This bank is one of the most prominent financial institutions in this country.

Bear in mind that the bank will not jump into transferring the funds from my late client's account to you. Due process and procedure will be followed before approval and transfer of the fund in your favor.But the assurance I want to give you is that if you cooperate with me,we will accomplish the funds transfer from the bank to you as your due inheritance. When the fund is eventually transferred to your bank account, it will be accompanied by legal documents certifying that the fund is your lawful inheritance.

As soon as you receive any message from the bank, please refer it to me for analysis and advice before you respond back to the bank.

You are most welcome to work with me on this claim while hoping that you will not fail to compensate me when you finally receive the funds in your bank account.

Now I attached the copy of the application letter I submitted to the bank to you in the letter.

Your brother and faithful friend
Barrister Attia Johnson Esq
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ora.bnk.btg.lome@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:58 pm

ATTENTION:

WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE APPLICATION LETTER SUBMITTED TO US FOR THE RELEASING AND TRANSFER OF THE INHERITANCE FUND BELONGING TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER – MR KURT XXXXX HIS PERSONAL ATTORNEY HERE HAS INFORMED US THAT YOU ARE THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE DECEASED. ACCORDINGLY, WE HEREBY CONFIRM THAT THE DECEASED IS AN ACCOUNT HOLDER WITH OUR BANK.

SINCE AFTER HIS DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HIS NEXT-OF-KIN TO COME FORWARD TO CLAIM AND TAKE POSSESSION OF THE FUNDS IN HIS ACCOUNT. NOW THAT HIS LAWYER HAS SUBMITTED YOUR NAME TO US AND YOU COMPLETED AN APPLICATION FORM FOR YOUR CLAIM OF THE INHERITANCE, WE ARE READY TO COOPERATE WITH YOU. BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY ENTITLED TO THIS INHERITANCE CLAIM.

IN THE MEANWHILE, BEFORE WE START PROCESSING THE CLAIM IN YOUR FAVOUR, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY, OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND PROVIDE THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE AND SUBMIT TO US FOR THE PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITED FUND.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. BENSON AFAYI.
SECRETARY.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
ORABANK TOGO ADDRESS; 178,
BOULEVARD, JANVIER 13,
DOULASSAME, LOME-TOGO.
PHONE-00-228 98-41-43-96
info-orabank@mail.ee

Header:

Return-Path: <ora.bnk.btg.lome@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR05-DB8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db8eur05olkn20819.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1a::819])
Received: from LOYP265MB2160.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::ba48:a9cd:25fd:e909]) by LOYP265MB2160.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::ba48:a9cd:25fd:e909%4]) with mapi id 15.20.6043.043;
From: ORA BANK LOMETOGO ORABANK <ora.bnk.btg.lome@hotmail.com>
Subject: OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND PROVIDE THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 17:19:29 +0000
Message-ID: <LOYP265MB2160656A409125DE8D44A95E80D69@LOYP265MB2160.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attiajohnson4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:50 pm

Hello my dear friend

Good day I have gone through the message your forward to me which you received from bank however, I am very happy to hear that the Ora Bank has acknowledged the receipt of the application letter, Meanwhile, I have carefully studied the forwarded message and from the tune of their mail we stand the better chance of winning this claim, so what you have to do right away is to provide the needful information as demanded in the CATEGORY 'A' OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE.

Kindly find the answers to the Bank Questionnaire, fill it and return it back to the Ora Bank immediately.

CATEGORY 'A' OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE

1. State the last amount withdrawn from the said account by the deceased............US$500, 000.00 that was paid to Togo cement company.

2. State his native country.......................United States of American

3. State his occupation/profession......... .... He is an engineer and a contractor at Lome Togo.

4. State clearly the date the deceased died and what led to his death......................He died in a car accident on 21st April 2009.

5. State the "3 security confirmation" as instructed by the deceased.................One called Wife and daughter and company

6. Was the deceased residing in this country....................... ........? Yes his residential address No.251 Rue Des Palmers, Lome -Togo.

7. Was the deceased a member of any registered organization here in Lome Togo..................? Yes he was a member of Rotary club International and has a registered company called V.K.R. HOLDINGS.

Go ahead and send the answers to the bank immediately.

Please don't fail to send it to the Ora bank today and let me know as soon as you have submitted the CATEGORY 'A' OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE to the Ora Bank

Thank you for your understanding, while I look forward to your urgent response Asap.

God be with you

Attia Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:20 pm

ATTENTION:

FOLLOWING THE RECEIPT OF THE ANSWERS TO THE BANK'S CATEGORY "A" QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND, WE HEREBY CONFIRM THAT THE ANSWERS ARE CORRECT. THEREFORE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE OUR BANK TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS AND SUBMIT TO US FOR THE PROCEDURE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND TRANSFER.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.NOTE ONCE WE RECEIVED ALL THIS THREE DOCUMENTS YOUR FUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED FOR APPROVAL OF THE RELEASE OF FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS. MEANWHILE,

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THESE THREE DOCUMENTS

1. THE DECEASED’S DEATH CERTIFICATE

2. SWORN AFFIDAVIT/DECLARATION THAT EVERY INFORMATION/DOCUMENT YOU HAVE PROVIDED FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS CLAIM ARE CORRECT.

3. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES FOR REGISTRATION OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO THE INHERITANCE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. BENSON AFAYI.
SECRETARY.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
ORABANK TOGO ADDRESS; 178,
BOULEVARD, JANVIER 13,
DOULASSAME, LOME-TOGO.
PHONE-00-228 98-41-43-96
info-orabank@mail.ee
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attiajohnson4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:30 pm

Hello my dear friend

Good day. Please have you send the answers to the bank questions to the bank. As I send it to you .Please if you have sent it you let me know.I am waiting for your response

God be with you

Attia Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attiajohnson4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:03 pm

Hello my dear friend

Good day I received the message you sent to me which you received from the bank after I finished reading the message. I have to rush to the ministry of justice to go and make an inquiry concerning those documents.

Now this is the price list of these documents the bank requested from us from the ministry of justice. But now i don`t have the money complete with me but i please to you to be patients and give me from now till tomorrow. I promise that I will do all my best to see that I get them and send them to you for you to forward them to the bank.

I also want to thank you for your cooperation, I am very much happy

Thanks yours

Faithful brother,

Attia Johnson

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attiajohnson4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:32 pm

Hello my dear friend

The cost of those documents is $16,990 dollars. You should not worry, I will do all my best to make sure that I get them tomorrow and send them to you,

God be with you.

Attia Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attiajohnson4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:02 pm

Hello my dear friend

Good day and how are you today. Finally I have got these documents from the Ministry of Justice and the Togo High Court of justice.What you will do now is to forward those documents to the bank immediately.

Thank you once again for your understanding.

Faithful brother,

Attia Johnson

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:04 pm

he funds have been approved on your name as your inherited fund after we have received all the necessary documents, we requested from you.

Mr. Benson Afayi.
Secretary.
Director Of Operations,
Foreign Remittance Dept.
Orabank Togo Address; 178,
Yabanci Uyum Dept.
Orabank Togo Adresi; 178
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.