Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

timothy_lawson2009@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

timothy_lawson2009@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:44 pm

Grant scam.

If you haven’t heard about the Federal Government Domestic Assistance Grant, It means you’re really missing out.They are helping the workers, retired, widowed, unemployed, disabled and those who need assistance paying for bills, buying a home, starting their own business, helping raise their children with old and retired people...

I Got $60,000 from them, at first I thought it was some kind of a joke because I didn’t believe such an opportunity could ever exist, not until my bank verified the money. Then I realized that it's actually legal. You can also apply, this is my own little way of helping others by creating awareness about this.To apply you can contact TIMOTHY LAWSON through his email at timothy_lawson2009@yahoo.com

Header:

Return-Path: <kennedyub22222@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 10:24:26 -0800
Message-ID: <CANPyfR27G6h9BExF1Mh9d9LB80vmKhsdZdfvc2uOyn0jxLTnyQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Domestic Assistance Grant
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.