Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubabankofficeserviceva@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ubabankofficeserviceva@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:14 pm

Recovery scam.

Hello Dear,
Hope you are doing good over there with your family, it has been a very long time since we have not communicated with each other due to the fact that I was very busy here with my husband in investment projects. I contacted you some time ago for the draft cheque of ( $150,000 One hundred fifty Thousand USD ) Which i dropped for your kind help to me, i am very surprised to hear that you did not receive your cheque up till this moment. I was contacted by the POWERBALL ORGANIZATION LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE.
informing me that the draft cheque are now deposited in UBA bank correspondent in Senegal, and now the United bank manager is seriously asking for the owner of the cheque which POWERBALL ORGANIZATION LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE.
deposited to their office.
Dear i drop this cheque to you so that you will cash the money use it to help yourself for better life, please dear try to contact the UBA bank immediately so that they will transfer the money to you as the POWERBALL ORGANIZATION LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE.
said is what manager of the bank said, dear the POWERBALL ORGANIZATION LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE.
send me the bank wire department manager Email..( ubabankofficeserviceva@aol.com ) Try now to contact the UBA bank manager so that they will transfer the money to your account, send them your full name and your address to bank wire department manager Email..( ubabankofficeserviceva@aol.com ) Try now to contact the UBA bank . Inform me as soon as you receive the money so i will be happy here and celebrate with you, i will be expecting to hear from you.
Best regard
Your POWERBALL ORGANIZATION LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE.

Header:

Return-Path: <revugambopaick@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jose1133neuer11@gmail.com
From: "POWERBALL ORGANIZATION LOTTERY HEAD OFFICE." <revugambopaick@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 06:16:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAC3EBGOk-qXUPwOec4S7eY8v0rupKO3h_x4q-fBvqapooX1P8w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HI
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.