Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

financialremittanceforfunds@cheerful.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:52 pm

From a Friend:

Sent: Saturday, 28 January 2023,
Subject: United bank for Africa. (U.B.A

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA -
AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
I Am Mr Godwin Emefiele the New director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD
and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery,
Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matter.
Therefore, do forward your home address, direct phone number to this email, financialremittanceforfunds@cheerful.com,
Please reply/direct to this email:
Mr Godwin Emefiele
Managing Director
United bank for Africa. (U.B.A
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.