Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alle.haat@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alle.haat@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:59 pm

Procurement scam.

Hello! My name is Allen. Can you handle a supply contract of supplying raw materials to our company in the UK? If yes, revert on { alle.haat@gmail.com } for details.

Header:

Return-Path: <nata.wrigh@outlook.com>
Subject: JH
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 10:42:20 +0000
Message-ID: <CWLP265MB1153465ACDC6A5335EB2656B8BCC9@CWLP265MB1153.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alle.haat@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:14 pm

Reply received:

Dear Mr. xxx,

Thank you for responding to my message. I appreciate your valuable reply. Let me first properly introduce myself to you once again. As briefed in my first email to you, my name is Mr. Allen Hatt, a Pharmacist by profession. I am the Operations Head, Research & Dev Dept. Ozomedic Pharmaceuticals here in the UK. Our firm is a multinational Pharmaceutical Company that produces vaccines, tablets and injections from raw materials, for both humans and animals.

Ozomedic Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of an exclusive range of Natural Herbal Capsules, Natural Herbal Extract, and Natural Biotin. The offered products are manufactured using high quality material and latest technology under the strict supervision of our skilled professionals.

Our company currently needs a reliable supplier who would be handling the steady supply of a pressurized raw material (Herbal Oil Extracts), which we need for manufacturing so many lifesaving drugs right now. I would like you to act as the dealer of the product. I will present you to the company as the dealer of this product. You would now procure the product from the rightful local dealer/seller whom I will direct you to at the due time and you will then supply to our company with you acting as the direct local dealer. The profit would then be shared between you and I. This business is very lucrative and would be a continuous one for both of us as I am the only person that knows the local dealer/seller. After you procure from the rightful local dealer/seller you would then re-sell to our company CPO, Chief Procurement Officer with about 70% profit, then we share the profit. Your role must be played perfectly and the least I expect from you is betrayal. I wouldn’t want the organization to know the real cost of the product for obvious reasons. Disclosing this information directly to my company will mean I have gone contrary to my work contract which will cause a problem for me as it is against our company ethics for a staff to have direct contact with the international manufacturers of raw materials and at the same time I will lose my reward for my effort in locating the Local dealer/seller. Moreover, it is not in line with my work description to handle procurement contracts, so these are the reasons why I cannot be directly involved in the procurement of the product, hence, I seek your consent to take up the supply and act as a front to help execute this project and hand me a commission.

I quite understand that this may not be your area of specialization but the good part of it is that the business is so simple and straightforward that it doesn't require any special unique professional skill or require you to own an import or export license to be part of it. Furthermore, you don't need to be physically present here in the UK, to execute the business and besides the business will not in any way hinder or prevent you from still focusing on your normal day-to-day business or work activity. This business is risk-free, legal and will not in any way attract any adverse consequence from any government or authority, the product is not prohibited by any law in any part of the world. Moreover, you are dealing with a Multinational company with a credible track record in this field and our company has worked with this raw material for decades.

I will furnish you with broad details about the product and more specific profit details when I receive feedback from you indicating your consent to work with me in this deal or otherwise.

Thank you.

Mr. Allen Hatt.

Research & Dev Dept.
Ozomedic Pharmaceuticals Company
#202 Chester Road Manchester M16 9HE,
United Kingdom.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alle.haat@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:40 pm

Reply received:

Dear Mr. xxx,

Thanks for your positive reply to my business proposal to you. I want you to understand that this business is highly profitable, easy, also genuine and legal. All you need to do is simply ensure that you follow my lead as I would be guiding you, and you will be very happy when the profits start coming to us.

Sequel to my previous email, the name of the herbal oil extract product which we currently need for productions here in our company is Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45. Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45 is used in the suppressive drugs for HIV, gives a good analytical result and proves to cure Cancer and helps in the cure of Tuberculosis. Apart from being a major catalyst in the cure for Cancer and Tuberculosis, it might also interest you to know that the Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45 is also used in the production of animal Antiviral & Retroviral Health Vaccine products like Virodroxin Paste 1.87% W/W, Ivermectin, Virodroxin Boticide, Noromectin, Virodroxin 1% W/V Solution, Tonicsolfazine Injection, Virodroxinfazine Horse Wormer for health treatment of Horses, Lions, Rhinos, Hippopotamus and other wild animals. The Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45 is a new and rare cold pressed and pressurized raw material we need for the manufacture of so many lifesaving drugs right now. It is a rare herbal mixture from rare organic plants which are nurtured under good environmental conditions to achieve great results after careful preparation.

However, a myriad of many plant products exist that have shown very promising anti-cancer properties in vitro, can help protect the heart and blood vessels from diseases but have yet to be evaluated in humans. Omega 3 (Veg) Extract, Detox Extract and various therapies have been propounded for so many health treatments and many of which use plant-derived products.

Chemotherapy is routinely used for cancer treatment. Since cancer cells lose many of the regulatory functions present in normal cells, they continue to divide when normal cells do not. This feature makes cancer cells susceptible to chemotherapeutic drugs.

Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45 will be exported to the United Kingdom where our pharmaceutical company is located. Our company used to buy this raw material from our former supplier, late Ms Emilia Rohr, a business partner resident in Germany, who happened to be our former supplier of this raw material before her demise from a protracted illness as we gathered. She (late Ms Emilia Rohr) purchased the product from a U.A.E Company at the rate of $2,800 USD per Can of 500ml and in turn re-sold it to our company at $5,500 USD per Can of 500ml. Then at the end of the deal I and the late German supplier amicably shared whatever net profit that came out of the deal on an 80%/20% basis, 80% went to Ms Emilia Rohr as the active partner while 20% came to me. Fortunately, I was able to recently find a local dealer in Turkey, who sells exactly the same product at a very cheaper rate of $1,300 USD per Can of 500ml compared to the $2,800 USD per Can of 500ml which it's sold in the U.A.E. I even further gathered that the main source where the U.A.E company imports the product to their company is from the Turkish local dealer, at rate of $1,300 USD per Can of 500ml and then resold to our late German supplier at the rate of $2,800 USD per Can of 500ml who in turn have all along been supplying to our company at the rate of $5,500 USD per Can of 500ml, over the past years.

As I am writing this email to you, our company has almost run out of the raw material following the demise of Ms Emilia Rohr. However, before her (Ms Emilia Rohr) death last year, she supplied 150 Cans of 500ml/per Can of the Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45 to us and since then we have not received any more supplies of the Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45 from any other source for our production, hence, we currently desperately need to re-stock the Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45 for productions otherwise our operations would be slowed down or even be halted as a result of lack of the raw material in the company.

****Your Role/Duty: You will only act as a Front local seller and will constantly supply to our company at the rate of $4,500 USD per Can of 500ml. This new supply price quotation to our company will attract the attention of our Company's General Manager to buy from you as against the previous rate of $5,500 USD per Can of 500ml previously supplied to us by our late German supplier. The local dealer in Turkey, based on my recent findings, is still currently selling at a rate of $1,300 USD per Can of 500ml, which is far cheaper compared to it's price in U.A.E. The way forward to this deal is very simple and easy. Once you make the application to our Procurement Department for the supply contract of the raw material by you, as I would guide you at the due time on how to address it, the company will keep processing the file and I will keep guiding you till we have the supply contract approved in your name. Once the company gives you their consent to a supply contract, we shall then proceed accordingly.

Consequently, before I direct you to the CPO, Chief Procurement Officer, for your negotiations with him on the supply contract, I would like to first get your response assurances on these few terms below:

A. That under no circumstance must you disclose to my company that you are not the rightful local dealer of the raw material (the company does not want a middle broker) because you are to act as the local dealer to the company.

B. That I am giving you the contact of the local dealer solely on the condition that you will personally act under the guise as the rightful original local dealer of the product, to my company.

C. That you accept our ratio of disbursement of every profit accrued in this business, 80% for you and 20% for me, which you must not fail to give me my own percentage of the net profit, as agreed, after supply

D. That under no circumstance must you allow our company or its delegate to have direct contact with the local dealer. This is in order for the both of us to protect our interest and remain relevant in subsequent transactions; hence, this transaction would remain a continuous one for us.

This transaction would definitely be a regular continuous one for both of us, if you diligently follow my lead for us to achieve our desired goal. Upon your response assurances on the above aforementioned terms including your acceptance to give me 20% as my share from every $3,200 USD profit made from every 500ml Can purchased by our company, I will then direct you to the Procurement Department of our company that handles procurement. Kindly note that as it stands now, our company would currently be needing a minimum order of 100 - 350 Cans of the 500ml Can for a start for supply from you depending on the quantity you are capable of supplying to re-stock the product.

It is also pertinent to inform you that once our company approves to you the contract for the steady supply of the product to us, the Chief Procurement Officer would at that stage prepare for his trip down to your country to meet you face-to-face to verify, pay and collect from you samples of at least 4 Cans of the 500ml Can i.e 2 liters of the product for testing in your presence, before he would thereafter the testing, release to you the fund for the bulk order supply. The company will pay you through Bank Transfer or through any other mode of payment you desire for your money to be paid to you. Kindly be informed that considering the fact that you are just establishing a new business relationship with our company, the company General Manager would not approve the release of any dime (even sample fee payment) to you in advance without first confirming and testing samples of the product from your hand. Your first impression of having few sample Can(s) of the product to sell to the company Chief Procurement Officer for his testing during the time of your face-to-face meeting with him in your country would aid a long way in convincing the company that you are indeed the true dealer of the product and not some sort of middle broker and would at the same time enhance the cementing of the contract endorsement between you and our company of franchising to you the sole permanent supplier of the Virodroxin Herbal Extract VL 45 product to our company.

Once I get your feedback to this email with your assurances to the above aforementioned terms, I will then guide/direct you accordingly on how you would contact our Chief Procurement Officer for you to personally negotiate with him for the Supply Contract to be issued in your favor. Thus, in this regard, I demand that you submit to me your details (full names, address and direct phone/mobile no.) in your feedback to me, for formalities of more cordial acquaintance. I will also in due time possibly in my next email communication to you send you the contact details of the local dealer in Turkey, for you to aswel inquire on the availability of the raw material and it's current price per Can, as soon as I receive a positive feedback alongside your details from you.

I look forward to doing good business with you.

Thank you.

Mr. Allen Hatt.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.