Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dieter.schulze@consultant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:48 pm

Investment Scam:

I wish to inform you that I`m looking for a trustworthy investor to partner with and invest the sum of 15 to 65 million US Dollars in
your region.

However,your country is my choice destination for foreign investment and I have the above stated funds ready for investment in any
lucrative project or business venture you could propose for the mutual benefits of both parties.

Most importantly, all I need is a capable and trustworthy company or person to partner with me and invest the funds for our mutual
benefits. More so, if you are willing and capable of managing the above stated figures kindly get back to me with your business plan for more details.

Furthermore, If you need a loan to carry out your project or business,I also grant
loan at 1% interest rate per annum .

Thank you, and I look forward to receiving your response.

Best regards
Dieter Schulze

Header:

Return-Path: <dieter.schulze@consultant.com>
Received: from [197.210.85.150] ([197.210.85.150]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-e70f8042-c2fd-4763-81eb-4cb1ae95c812-1674563243247@3c-app-mailcom-lxa10>
Subject: Foreign Investment
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 13:27:23 +0100

Orig IP: 197.210.85.150 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: dieter.schulze@consultant.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:58 pm

Loan / investment scam.

I wish to inform you that I`m looking for a trustworthy investor to partner with and invest the sum of 15 to 65 million US Dollars in
your region.

However,your country is my choice destination for foreign investment and I have the above stated funds ready for investment in any
lucrative project or business venture you could propose for the mutual benefits of both parties.

Most importantly, all I need is a capable and trustworthy company or person to partner with me and invest the funds for our mutual
benefits. More so, if you are willing and capable of managing the above stated figures kindly get back to me with your business plan for more details.

Furthermore, If you need a loan to carry out your project or business,I also grant
loan at 1% interest rate per annum .

Thank you, and I look forward to receiving your response.

Best regards
Dieter Schulze

Header:

Return-Path: <dieter.schulze@consultant.com>
Received: from [197.210.85.19]
Message-ID: <trinity-a3c7c274-f6aa-4b40-8c4e-101bd1d56bf8-1674594293110@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Subject: Foreign Investment
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 22:04:53 +0100

Originating IP: 197.210.85.19
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:09 pm

I think you are not interested. That is the reason you refuse to follow instruction which means you do not need loan?

Best regards
Dieter Schulze
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.