Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zaraumnjidda@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

zaraumnjidda@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:45 pm

Hello,

I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating ($550,000 USD) to
you. Contact us via my email at ( mauhin52@gmail.com ) for further
details.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Maureen Hinckley,
Copyright ©2023 The Maureen Hinckley Foundation All Rights Reserved.

Header:

Return-Path: <zaraumnjidda@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: mauhin52@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 22:45:32 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP6gr-fDekOFyW7O7rK-X94r6KiXk5X_N085PUrBGc9-imf7Fw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mauhin52@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:25 pm

Greetings to you,

I am Mrs. Maureen Hinckley i am a 59 years old, and I am from Sterling, Massachusetts, Moved to South Africa in January after i won my Power ball Jackpot of $61.5 Million dollars in December 11, 2013, My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $550.000.00 dollars. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

Please be rest assured, that this is 100% legitimate visit this web-page below for confirmation:

http:/ /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533293/Lucky-couple-eventually-claim-share-122-MILLION-Powerball-win-dont-look-happy-it.html

I have decided to donate the sum of $550.000.00 USD to you as part of my New Year charity project to improve the lives of lot many individuals in your local area from my $61.5 Million dollars Jackpot Lottery winning funds. I prayed and searched over the Internet for someone to donate this money to in your state and I saw your profile on Google/Face book list of email owners and I picked you.

My Sympathy for the sorrows of others has been heightened by the tragedy in my life. My father took his own life in 2005,a few years after,one of My daughter died of overdoes in 2010 two months before her 27th birthday.

I am doing this not to gain fame as a matter of fact, I have decided to put this away from the media and my sole purpose of doing this was as a result of a long talk with my only surviving children and my husband who has always advised me to donate to strangers in this New Year before i die. because we know that there are lots of families out there who live on pay check to pay check and others that cannot take care of their financial obligations. Although, I won this lottery funds December 11, 2013 and we have helped some charity organizations, family members, strangers and friends from my winnings.

I have cancer and the doctor informed us that i might not live long to see the early of next year. my wishes are to do good things before i finally depart this sinful world. My children and my husband are all I have got now and they mean the whole world to me. I have decided to fulfill my wish in this Year. I would like you to invest this funds in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help jobless and needy people in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, the red cross, I have assisted Schenck High School's Florida, Indonesia earthquake victims, hospitals in Truro where i underwent my cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. We just kept just 7% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining days and which I am still spending on my treatments bills...

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($550.000.00 dollars) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send me your full names, address and phone number for disbursement(I asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity theft going around the internet which I have been a victim in the past, I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that I want to steal your identity).

I am hoping that you will be able to use the funds judiciously over there in your state. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this funds to you in the first place.

We would like you to re-assure us that you will follow our instructions and help me fulfill this dream before I would provide you with information on how you will receive this funds, and if you feel you cannot handle this project you should inform me, so I can quickly look for another individual to donate the money to.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask.

I anticipate to hear from you soon.

God bless you and Warm Regards,
Best Regards,
Mrs Maureen Hinckley•

Header:

Return-Path: <mauhin52@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 05:51:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPDkUBN1rczP3X19bZnSk_ZEZ36KpOxUEtQWyW8W6_6v_0L02Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings to you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mauhin52@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:39 pm

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds ($550.000.00 dollars) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send me your full names, address and phone number for disbursement(I asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to and because of the Identity theft going around the internet which I have been a victim in the past, I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that I want to steal your identity).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mauhin52@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:17 pm

Greetings

I am in receipt of your recent email hence this reply, Please I am very sorry for my short delay. It was due to the fact that I have to make a final arrangement on how the money will be remitted to you. Be informed that the ($550.000.00 dollars) has been deposited with First National Bank (FNB) in South Africa. The money was deposited with First National Bank (FNB) in South Africa due to the fact I have moved from Massachusetts to South Africa. you are to contact the bank with this Ref: ROTB/ACC/02804 for them to know that you are the right person and they will facilitate the disbursement of the ($550.000.00 dollars) to you. I will await your response once you have contacted and once the ($550.000.00 dollars) has been finally given to you. Below is the contact details of the Fund Transfer Department of the bank so go ahead and contact the bank either by mail /phone

Contact Name : Mr.Richard Dube (Foreign Remittance Head)
Bank Name: First National Bank (FNB)
Bank Address :Johannesburg,South Africa
Email: firstnationalbank-info1@safrica.com
Phone: +27 731 250 215

God bless you and Warm Regards,
Best Regards,
Mrs. Maureen Hinckley•

Phone: +27731250215
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firstnationalbank-info1@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:19 pm

First National Bank of South Africa
Johannesburg, South Africa
Date: 28-01-2023

Attn:

Thanks for contacting First National Bank South Africa. One of the finest and concise on-line banking institution with a global perspective. Our unique service trend in the world market speaks volume of how keen we hold our greatest assets (customers) in high regards. There are a whole lot of services and products that we offer which in the long run is a far higher edge than our contemporaries in the financial market, this is why even in the face of the current financial distress pervading world market we are way ahead and still waxing stronger in financial circles.

We received a cheque of $550.000.00USD USD in your name from the foundation and i have attach a scan copy which i am here by sending to you along this mail ,I also have a confirm instructions from the Foundation instructing us to immediately open an online temporal debit account in your name and transfer your approved grant funds of $550.000.00USD USD from their personal foundation account to you via permission within the next Three (3) working days from the Cheque that was submitted to us, Our on-line temporal account opening will enable us to immediately make any further transfer of your payment funds to your designated personal bank account in your country. As a Non-resident of South Africa, you are required to set up a Non-Resident Online/Offshore account with our Bank. This on-line/offshore account will be set up in your name by our First National Bank.) As soon as you meet up to our corporate policy, you will have your account set-up. Please be informed that setting up of an on-line account with us is a simple exercise that involves simple steps, which you will have to choose the type of account you want to open from the options below.

1. PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit payment of $750.00 and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $50,000 USD within one week.

2. CORPORATE ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit payment of $850.00 USD and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $100,000 USD within one week.

3. PLATINUM ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit payment of $950.00 and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $150,000 USD within one week.

Please note that this amount is refundable upon request if you decide to close your account. As soon as your account is set up, you will have an account number and an access code with which you can access your account through our on-line facilities. Note that you are to make payment for the account type that you have chosen and also Advise us on when payment can be made in order for us to inform you of payment mode, Please find attached to this email, an account opening Form. Kindly complete this and return via email.

If you require any assistance in completing your application form, please feel free to call or send me an email. We look forward to receiving the completed copy of the account opening form from you.

First National Bank (FNB)
Mr. Richard Dube (Head of Transfer Unit)
Telephone Number: +27 731 250 215

Disclaimer
..................................................................................................................................
This email and any attachments to it contain information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the sender and delete the email from your records.

Header:

Return-Path: <Firstnationalbank-info1@safrica.com>
Received: from [197.210.52.175] ([197.210.52.175]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-b3bba2c0-462c-46bc-b24a-65fd3158c134-1674911940579@3c-app-mailcom-lxa02>
From: First National Bank <Firstnationalbank-info1@safrica.com>
Subject: Attn:
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 14:19:00 +0100

Orig IP: 197.210.52.175 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:21 pm

Date: 28-01-2023

Attn:

This office has received your email and the content was well noted. Yes you can go ahead and submit your details via Email below are the details you are to send.

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:
TEL.NO:
FAX NO:
PROFESSION:
MARITAL STATUS:
NEXT OF KIN:

You are to choose the type of account you can afford to open.

Disclaimer
..................................................................................................................................
This email and any attachments to it contain information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the sender and delete the email from your records.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:45 pm

Date: 30-01-2023

Attn:

This office has received your email with the details you have provided for the account opening. You are to choose the type of account you can afford to open so that we can proceed. You are also to let this office know when you are making the payment so that the details to make the payment can be sent to you.

1. PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit payment of $750.00 and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $50,000 USD within one week.

2. CORPORATE ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit payment of $850.00 USD and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $100,000 USD within one week.

3. PLATINUM ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit payment of $950.00 and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $150,000 USD within one week.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:04 pm

Date: 30-01-2023

Attn:

This office has received your email, You have to make the payment for the account opening before we can proceed.

Disclaimer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:01 pm

Date: 31-01-2023

Attn:

This office has received your email, Below are the details to make the payment to our representative in the United State of America.

Bank to Bank transfer:

Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA
Account Name: E. W.
Home Address: Colonial heights VA 2383
Bank Address: 1921 Boulevard Colonial Heights Virginia 23834
Account Number: 43505622XXXX
Routine: 051000017
State : Virginia
Zip code : 23834
Swift code : BOFAUS3N
Reason for payment: Bill payment

We await the scan copy of the receipt as soon as the payment is made.

Disclaimer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:49 pm

Date: 01-02-2023

Attn:

This office has received your email, Waiting for the payment receipt.

Disclaimer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.