Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

it.helpdesk@toyota.astra.co.id

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

it.helpdesk@toyota.astra.co.id

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:05 pm

Next of kin scam:

[IMPORTANT CAUTION!]: This is e-mail from outside. Please verify e-mail sender and subject carefully, Do not open unknown links, attachments or non-related with your business e-mail and report suspicious e-mail to it.helpdesk@toyota.astra.co.id

Hello

Sir/Madam

You share the same name with our late Singapore gold marchant worth 30 million USD, he died without any next of kin. I contacted you since you share the same first name, so i can present you as the next of kin. for the money to be released to you as the next of kin. If you are interested in this, revert back to me for more details.

Ms. Sheema Khaja
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential or legally privileged information for use of PT. Toyota-Astra Motor (TAM) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the company.

Each e-mail that is sent to internal or external organizations are logged and can be used as evidence in case of rule violation.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <test3@tvstartv.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.95.54.171]
Reply-To: <swaheedu11954@gmail.com>
Subject: Attn:Sir/Madam !!!
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 19:01:51 -0800
Message-ID: <7392b49948104f88b73547f5c58575b7@VSV-C003-002100.toyota.astra.co.id>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dpshtbank@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:03 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to inform you sequel to the notification received from G8 Leaders and Authorization from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to release your fund inheritance accredited to you. Meanwhile, a woman came to our office saying that she is your personal attorney by name Doris Jordan From Philadelphia, United State.

You are required to notify this office if truly that Doris Jordan is your personal attorney, as we did give her the scan copy of your draft payment waiting for verification from your bank. If this said lady is your attorney, we shall be sending your draft to her by courier, but if she is not your representative, let's terminate every arrangement in place of delivering your draft to her address in Philadelphia. Do reply me thru this e-mail dpshtbank@aol.com

I await your immediate response.

Mr.Dave Paster
Standard Heritage Trust Bank

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and any attachments in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or alteration of this message and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail, and delete the original message.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.202
Return-Path: <test3@tvstartv.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.95.110.184]
Reply-To: <dpshtbank@aol.com>
Subject: Good News !!
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 14:38:12 -0800
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.