Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:39 pm

Standard Trust Bank ltd
Private Banking
offering retail and wholesale
banking services
Head Office: Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
PMB 1662, Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Direct Tel: +234-90-16649319
Whatsapp:+234-90-74572676
Phone: +234 1 2620362
Fax: +234 1 2620371
Email: mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com
Email: mk.spiff@standardtrust.com
/www.standardtrust.com
Ref: STB.00/XX-16/A1

Attention

Thanks for your account information with XXXXX, we had update the swift dept to start the computation of your data for remittance, Your Payment is ready, Kindly make arrangement for the payment of processing fee as stated in the payment application form, time is utmost important, This is the only thing holding the remittance of your funds to your account now, use the below account to make the payment of us$1950 needed for endorsement of the final fund release order in your favor This fund release order documents are paramount important in confirmation of your payment, it is a government classified documents of 12 pages of hard copies it facilitate the release of your payment to your designated bank account , it is also necessary because it shows your transaction clean of record which might be required by your authorities to show proof of funds and legitimacy of the fund you about to receive, this is the account for the payment thus

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
Bank Address: UBA 21 Road FESTAC.
Account Number:300249XXXX
Beneficiary Name: k. o.
Swift Code:UNAFNGLA.
Beneficiary Address: FESTAC town. lagos Nigeria

Attached is your payment schedule Call me via my direct number or whats number +234-90-74572676 for more briefing and clarification while we wait for the payment receipt

Mike Spiff
Director foreign operations
Stanard Trust bank Ltd

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:44 pm

Sir

This is the account information for the payment, time is utmost important bc of our presidential election

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
Bank Address: UBA 21 Road FESTAC.
Account Number:300249XXXX
Beneficiary Name: k. o.
Swift Code:UNAFNGLA.
Beneficiary Address: FESTAC town. lagos Nigeria

Once it is done send the payment receive, we had forwarded your account information with to the swift dept, the processing fee is only the delay now

Call me on my direct number and whatapp +234=90=74572676

Regards

Mike Spiff
Stbank ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:05 pm

Sir

Use this account for the payment iof our fiduciary agent to make the payment

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Account Number: 104189XXXX
Routing Number for Wire: 121000248
Account Name: M. P. E.
617 Sw 6th Street Redmond, Oregon 97756
Home address: CROOKED RIVER RANCH, OR 97760-9236

Regards
Mike Spiff
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:22 pm

Yes you can go to another Branch, i think it is your bank that dont want to send to \Nigeria account, that is why i gave you a our fiduciary agent account, am waiting for the receipt of payment today, so that by tomorrow we kick start the processing,

Send the payment slip once it is done

Mike

Yes you can go to another Branch, i think it is your banker that dont want to send to account bc is Nigeria Africa, that is why i gave you a our fiduciary agent account, am waiting for the receipt of payment today, so that by tomorrow we kick start the processing,

Send the receipt of payment once it is done

mike
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:06 pm

call me on my direct line +234-90=74572676

Regards

Mike

Phone: +2349074572676
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:15 pm

Hello Sir

This is Brenda lee private nurse to Elizabeth schroeder, What is the situation have you contacted mike spiff for your payment, kindly contact him immediately for immediate release of your payment as all documentation and approval from senate committee on inheritance has also been forwarded to them for transfer of your inheritance before the death of mrs schroeder , this is very important, do contact mike for your payment, the time is now, his email address, is mspff.stndardtrustbank@agmail.com , tel +234-90-74572676,he is director foreign operations of the bank, he is in charge of your payment, this country is having presidential election on 25th of this month, you need to get this payment before election bc a new government will emerge there might be policy change that might affect the fund transfer who know, the time is now sir

I guess you receive the death certificate of Mrs schroeder i sent which you never acknowledged, attached is a letter of power of attorney i saw in her shelves which i had also sent you a copy now,bc i promise to update you with any useful information available to me, contact the bank as well with the information maybe is is with them already from the lawyer, update me once you confirm your payment probably show a little appreciation

Regards

Brenda lee
Private nurse to lizzy

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:00 pm

Hello sir

I dont quite understand your silence over my message to you, what is going on, have you confirmed the payment. do update me give you more information regarding her remaining will testament in your favour, get back to me and let me know if you had receive your inheritance,

thanks for your time

brenda
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mk.spiffstandardtrust@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:06 pm

Dear Sir

Your payment has been scheduled for remittance, we are waiting for the processing fee of us$1950 needed for the signing of the final fund release order in your favour and subsequent transfer of your inheritance to your designated bank account, Time is utmost important, kindly make the payment via the account we had earlier submitted for the remittance of the fee or we can furnish you with our bitcoin wallet for the payment, after the endorsement of fund release order, the transfer will kick off to your account without any delay, our constraint right now is the payment of processing fee as stated in the payment application form, Time is of essence, considering our election coming up very soon, do the needful and allow us to discharge our duty and you receive your payment as scheduled in time

However, there is no way you can receive your payment without signing the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER SIGNED BY YOUR VERY SELF AS THE TRUSTEE EXECUTOR TO ELIZABETH SCHROEDERS WILL TESTAMENT, WITHOUT THE DOCUMENTS NO PAYMENT, BC IT IS A PROOF TO SHOW TO YOUR AUTHORITY THAT YOUR TRANSFER IS LEGITIMATE, DEVOID OF ANY CRIMINALITY, WITHOUT THE DOCUMENTS NO PAYMENT TO YOU, BC THE LEGITIMACY OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER IS NOT AUTHENTICATED, THIS IS TO SHOW THAT YOUR TRANSACTION HAS CLEAN BILL OF RECORD

Call me via my direct line/whatsapp +234-90-74572676 for more breifing and clarifications before payment is made.

Regards

Mike Spiff
Stbank ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:01 pm

send the receipt of payment

Mike
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:28 pm

Sir

Attached is my official id card and international passport, which is subject to confirmation in our embassy before payment is made if you doubt the person you are dealing with, every payment goes to our fiduciary agents account for auditing purposes, thus

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Account Number: 104189XXXX
Routing Number for Wire: 121000248
Account Name: M. P.
Home address: Redmond, Oregon 97756
Home Address: CROOKED RIVER RANCH, OR 97760-9236

Furnish me with your direct telephone number to reach you as your number is always on answering device or equally call me on my direct number/whatsapp +234-90-74572676

Mike Spiff
Stbank ltd

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.