Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: 2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:52 pm

Scammer's email address.: mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Attention: Sir

The telex dept has been updated with the information and acknowledged same to be true copy for authentication of your claim, By thursday, they will initiate the remittance to your account, Kindly make arrangement for the payment of the processing fee as that will only the delay in the remittance by thursday, the final fund release order has to be signed by central bank accredited attorney to give room for transfer permit and authority to remit.

Therefore use the account below

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
Bank Address: UBA 21 Road FESTAC.
Account Number: 3002490756
Beneficiary Name: Ken okereke
Swift Code:UNAFNGLA.
Beneficiary Address: 22 Road k Close FESTAC town.

Alternatively you can use our e=wallet for the payment which is cheaper, reliable and faster: thus

bc1qjn04gut0akc9h7xgjs4p0vcq39paj8a3s4lz5j

Once the payment is confirmed, we will effect remittance to your account within 48hrs by bank to bank swift transfer by Mt103 while we wait for confirmation of the processing fee of us$1950 e-wallet address for the signing and endorsement of the final fund release order documents before remittance is made,

Call me via my direct line/whatapp +234-80-52557352

Regrds

Mike Spiff
Stbank ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info.standardtbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:51 pm

Sir

What is going on sir, We are still waiting for the payment of us$1950 as stated in the payment application, which will enable the central bank accredited attorney sign off the funds and the final fund release order and remittance effected to your designated bank account as approved by senate committee on inheritance, this is only the delay regarding your payment. kindly make arrangement to send the payment via the account sent earlier or via e-wallet thus

bc1qjn04gut0akc9h7xgjs4p0vcq39paj8a3s4lz5j

You can use the above for the payment which is cheaper, reliable and faster: thus

You can reach me via my whatsap +234-80-52557352 for more briefing and clarification else your payment will be reverted to treasury dept of central bank as unclaimed payment, time is utmost important

Regards

Mike
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7ebl@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:51 pm

Dear Sir

What is the situation, i cannot understand exactly what is going on with the will testament entrusted in your care, contact the bank and make the payment as instructed, the process fee is the problem, what exactly is going on, Mrs Sch wont be happy whereever she is with all these going on with her WILL testament bequeathed to you for the work of charity and helping the less previlage, she entrusted this in your care believing you are capable to handle the project unequivocally but reverse is the case, the problem is the fee and nothing more according to the lawyer, contact mike spiff via email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com, Tel/whatapp +234-80-52557352 and send the payment to them, this will be concluded within three banking days and the fund will be in your account and you start doing the work of charity as projected by your donor, the time is now

I cannot comprehend why this long delay from your side, and people that this money is meant for is dying gradually and you are doing nothing about it, what is that you cannot do to realise this payment and help the poor, this is the singular things mrs schroeder ask of you to help the poor and the humanity and you are doing nothing about it,

if you are not capable kindly give us sth thomas cancer centre the power of attorney to complete the project and help people in the cancer centre that needs help, this money cant be staying in the bank without any use, or you think this is a joke, sir the time is now, either you give us a power of attorney, or delegate the power to Mr Wahab Haruna chief medical director St thomas cancer centre, he will complete the process and have this payment release to hospital account for the work of charity, leaving this money in the bank cannot help matters, government will revert the payment after a period of time and you loose it completely, and there is nothing you cannot do about it,

Give me your word by making the payment required by the bank or delegate the power to receive the payment by writing to the bank that you had delegated the power to St thomas cancer centre to receive the payment,then give us a copy of the letter leave the rest to the bank, bc we can not understand this anymore, the bank call the lawyer that government is about confiscating your inheritance, how can you keep quiet about it, am not happy i must confess and your donor will not be happy whereever she is, do the needful, make the payment to the bank and get this payment released and do the work as projected by your donor before her death

regrds

Brenda
Private nurse to your Donor
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.