Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:07 pm

Dying widow scam.

My Beloved In God.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth
Schroder from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Schroder. l am 51
years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long
time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really
deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than
two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten
to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death
was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy
oil business man who was running his oil,Gold/Diamond Business here in
West Africa Nigeria. After his death, I inherited all his business and
wealth.

My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2)
months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to
contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia,
and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search
on the internet and I prayed over it. I decided to donate the sum of
$Q7,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five hundred thousand United
States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this
money to the grave.

Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a private bank
here in Africa(Standard Trust Bank Africa). Once I hear from you, I
will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this
fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank
account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will
be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that
wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord
Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your
family.

Reply me on my private email address 2h7cbh@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you.

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs. Elizabeth Schroder
(Donor)

Header:

Return-Path: <fm396618w@gmail.com>
Reply-To: elizabethschroder0011@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:58:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CALuL5zj2n8GUETy5auZpXW35v9NpOF7UQ=Nbt+huCwTiEbY2pA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My Beloved In God.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:50 pm

My Beloved Friend In The Lord,

Am sorry for my late response to your email, l have red and understand your mail with the help of the nurse. I appreciate your responds and your concern towards my health. Am very happy that am trusting the money to you, just like you know that am currently in my sick bed please l want you to help me accomplish my last wish to the glory of God. l prayed and in my search the spirit of God directed me to you and told me that you are a trustworthy person who can help carry out my last wish to the glory of God.I shall be happier whether dead or live to see you help the less privilege with this money.

I believe that the events of this world have its own way of bringing people together for good,I want you to act according to my wish so that the Almighty's will shall be done. I want this fund to be used in the way of Almighty.

Even when my late husband was alive, he use to donate money, food items, cloths and other things to many charity organization all over the world he also transfer hug amount of money to many charity organization to many parts of the world and that is why he instructed me before he died that l should use the money to donate to any charity organization of my choice or better look for a trust wordy person that will use the money to help the poor, needy and the less privileged so that the word of God will be fulfilled and his soul shall rest in the peace of God

The total sum of the funds to be transferred to you is USD$17.500,000.00 in which 20% will be yours and 80% will be for the less privileged and the homeless people in the society.

I want you to know that I have given my full trust to you and your family. so please do not disappoint me. As you know that I am presently in the hospital on admission and my doctor says my condition is critical and that I have limited time to live, all I wish for now is to do something the lord will appreciate before I leave this earth of which I will like you to be a partaker so please pray for me and act according to my instructions so that even if I should die tomorrow, I will die a happy person,so please be by my side.

Meanwhile, l will like you to send some of your information like YOUR FULL NAME, HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, AGE, RELIGION to enable me write out an Authorization Letter to the bank and instruct them to transfer the money to your bank account so that you will receive the money on my behalf. l will also forward to you the Authorization Letter as a prove to you.

Please don't forget to always put me in your prayers and less I forget I write you by the help of a Nurse.

Regards and remain bless,

Yours Sister in pain.
Elizabeth Schruder

Header:

Return-Path: <2h7cbh@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 18:20:19 +0100
Message-ID: <CABPqr3C6WUXa-JCmjcpC0GDSAZ_9rT5dYNTWD0rrn-q8RLvHtg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: My Beloved In God.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:28 pm

Dear

I have already passed your information and copy of your authorization letter to the bank including the affidavit claim from my lawyer, My account officer equally wrote me back for acknowledgement and said that he is waiting to get response from you as regards the documents from you like(LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE), and host others to be Forwarded to them the bank with the information below. Send also your id card your direct telephone number alongside with the documents am attaching to you, now once you get this mail , follow it up with calls for them to understand the height of seriousness this means to you, This is the information of the paying bank, contact the director foreign operation of the bank by name Mike Spiff - (Stbank),he is a good man according to my account officer

Standard Trust Bank ltd
Private Banking
offering retail and wholesale
banking services
Head Office: Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
PMB 1662, Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Direct Tel: +234-90-16649319
Whatsapp:+234-90-74572676
Phone: +234 1 2620362
Fax: +234 1 2620371
Email: mk.spiffstandardtrust@gmail.com
Email: mk.spiff@standardtrust.com
/www.standardtrust.com
Ref: STB.00/XX-16/A1

However Contact him immediately and forward the documents to him,his easy going person.I am handing everything to you as God directed me. All right and privileges has been granted to you by court of competent jurisdiction,I will be going in for another operation/surgery by tomorrow as soon as possible for another chemo, you can reach me thru my private nurse brenda lee thru my email as she has access to my email here in Thomas cantre she is a chinese working here using acupuncture chinese traditional medicine to treat cancer patients,Contact me when i will be strong to talk to you,please be praying for me,because my doctor has said that my survival chances is 50/50,I had given my accounts officer all explanations about you,he knows everything about the funds,he will give you all necessary assistance to ensure that you receive the fund in your account.Forward to me every correspondences that you receive from the bank so that i can read when i am fit.

Have a nice day and please be praying for me because I still believe that there is nothing God cannot do.Everything is possible before God. Let me know that you receive this mail.I have also attached herewith my photo with the doctor in the hospital.Let me know once you contact the bank., also thank the nurse brenda lee for helping out writing you in this situation in spite of hassles of her work, May God bless her for
me and your family as well, i look forward to hearing from you once you receive letter from the bank

Warmest Regards

Elizabeth Schroeder
Donor

Phones: +2349016649319
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)

Whatsapp: +2349074572676

Phone: +23412620362
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos

Fax: +23412620371
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mk.spiffstandardtrust@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:56 pm

Standard Trust Bank ltd
Private Banking
banking services
Lagos State, Nigeria
Email: mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com
/www.standardtrust.com

Attention :

Following the instruction from Federal high court and senate committee on inheritance payment to effect remittance of your valued payment of us$17.5m in accordance with united nations world transfer acts, Be officially informed that according to the mandate of Elizabeth Schroder thru the letter of authorization of her WILL TESTAMENT CERTIFICATE, letter of administration and court affidavit and documents of transfer of rights and privileges, We wish to inform you that sighting those documents for proof of ownership. The process of Transferring your payment has commenced fully upon the mandate of the federal High court. However, following the policy of the bank, we have two options thru which your payment can be made which is already stated in the payment application form attached to you. the options are as follows :-

1) Swift telegraphic transfer (Bank to Bank transfer)
2) Certified International Bank draft from our correspondent bank Hsbc bank uk

You have to choose through the application form attached already on the most prefered method of payment to receive your funds as already indicated here. however, what ever option chosen, you have to make arrangement to fly down here to sign the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS in your favour before remittance is made, or should you not be opportuned to come, you have to make arrangement to pay us$1950 for the processing of transfer via any of the option selected in the payment application form

Meanwhile, We have to follow the due process to make sure that every step taken in this transfer meet the international monetary policy and best practices of fund transfer internationally, but we encourage most of our client to come themself to sign the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS either here or in our offshore payment centre in london our fiduciary alongside with the handling charges. But also with the services of an accredited attorney that purpose can also be achieved here.

Finaly if you are indispose to come to sign final fund release order documents as the law and policy of the bank stipulated. you have to make arrangement for the payment of us$1.950 via our fiduciary agent account upon request for remittance of above processing fee which covers the processing of your payment to your account including endorsement of the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENT by our accredited attorney on your behalf , Time is utmost important. fill the application form attached for a hitch free transfer of your payment. once the application form is received within three days the total of us$17.5m will be credited into your account

i can be reached on my direct number or whatsapp +234-90-74572676,Thanks for your anticipated co-operations

Congratulations

Mike Spiff
Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Tel : +234-90-74572676
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This mail is from a staff of Standard Trust Bank Plce. The information is intended only for the person or entity that is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review,are-transmission, dissemination or other use, or any action in reliance on this information by persons or entities. If you have received this mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Standard Trust Bank and its employees accept no liability for any damage caused by any viru

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:52 pm

Hello sir

My name is brenda lee private nurse to Mrs Elizabeth Schroder the cancer patience with the Hospital, St Thomas Cancer Hospital here in Africa Email: infostthomasch@gmail.com ),I wish to inform you with sober the passing away and death of Elizabeth Schroder this morning, after the attack she had when she was going for another chemo therapy ,am writing you because i was previlaged to have access to her email because most often i communicate you on her behalf,

However under the pillow of her hospital bed a note was found by hospital cleaner when she was about cleaning her private room,i was touched when the cleaner brought the note which stated I should write you to ensure the fund she willed to you is used for sole purposes of helping humanity especialy part that concerned the charity and less previlage.

We sincerely regret this lose as our team of doctors tried their best possible to revive her but all to no avail, we are deeply sorry for her death, God bringeth and he taketh at his appointed time, sorry for this news, we are deeply sorry for her death, most importantly follow up with her instruction as she indicated in the note to contact Micheal Spiff of the Standard Trust bank ltd via email: mk.spiffstandardtrust@gmail.com tel/whatsapp +234-90-74572676 for confirmation of your payment via any of the following according to court approval and mandamus order by swift telegraphic transfer, or certified intl bank draft,atm card or cash delivery

Do notify me once you reach the bank for your payment for follow up please to ensure her wish is fulfilled accordingly, will give further information if any!!

regards
Brenda lee
Private Nurse to Late Mrs Schroeder
St Thomas Cancer centre

Phone: +2349074572676
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:30 pm

Dear sir

Is brenda lee, Mrs Schroeder private nurse, The chief medical director Dr Haruna issued the death certificate this morning,which i had also forwarded to Germany consulate, they needed that, before the burial can take place on saturday according to the law of the country, i feel i should also send you a scanned copy for your references and hitch free confirmation of your inheritance payment as the law stipulated and guaranteed

Therefore make a frantic effort to contact the Standard Trust Bank ltd and demand for the payment because their presidential election is coming very soon, i would love you receive this payment before Febuary 25th their presidential election is taken place, bc we do not know what will be the policy guideline of the new government that will emerge on foreign fund transfer, the time is now,

You have to make arrangements to claim the fund bc any delay from your own end the bank will enjoy borrowing the money to big companies to make their returns, as earlier stated attached is death certificate forward to the bank for them to know you are the bonafide beneficiary of Elizabeth Will testament of us$17.5m and then request transfer of your inheritance. Contact their head of operations Mike Spiff via email mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com, tel/whatapp +234-90-74572676 and demand for your payment, I will continually give you any information available to me regarding realisation of this project, pls do notify me once you confirm the payment and show little appreciation once you receive your payment

thanks God bless

Brenda Lee
Private Nurse

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:48 pm

Standard Trust Bank ltd
Private Banking
banking services
Lagos State, Nigeria
Email: mspff.stndardtrustbank@gmail.com
/www.standardtrust.com

Attention:

Following the instruction from Federal high court and senate committee on inheritance payment to effect remittance of your valued payment of us$17.5m in accordance with united nations world transfer acts, Be officially informed that according to the mandate of Elizabeth Schroder thru the letter of authorization of her WILL TESTAMENT CERTIFICATE, letter of administration and court affidavit and documents of transfer of rights and privileges, We wish to inform you that sighting those documents for proof of ownership. The process of Transferring your payment has commenced fully upon the mandate of the federal High court. However, following the policy of the bank, we have two options thru which your payment can be made which is already stated in the payment application form attached to you. the options are as follows :-

1) Swift telegraphic transfer (Bank to Bank transfer)
2) Certified International Bank draft from our correspondent bank
3) Immunity cash delivery

You have to choose through the application form attached already on the most prefered method of payment to receive your funds as already indicated here. however, what ever option chosen, you have to make arrangement to fly down here to sign the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS in your favour before remittance is made, or should you not be opportuned to come, you have to make arrangement to pay us$1950 for the processing of transfer via any of the option selected in the payment application form

Meanwhile, We have to follow the due process to make sure that every step taken in this transfer meet the international monetary policy and best practices of fund transfer internationally, but we encourage most of our client to come themself to sign the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTS either here or in our offshore payment centre in london our fiduciary alongside with the handling charges. But also with the services of an accredited attorney that purpose can also be achieved here.

Finaly if you are indispose to come to sign final fund release order documents as the law and policy of the bank stipulated. you have to make arrangement for the payment of us$1.950 via our fiduciary agent account upon request for remittance of above processing fee which covers the processing of your payment to your account including endorsement of the FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENT by our accredited attorney on your behalf , Time is utmost important. fill the application form attached for a hitch free transfer of your payment. once the application form is received within three days the total of us$17.5m will be credited into your account

i can be reached on my direct number or whatsapp +234-90-74572676,Thanks for your anticipated co-operations

Congratulations

Mike Spiff
Plot 1662 Oyin Jolayemi St,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Tel : +234-90-74572676
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This mail is from a staff of Standard Trust Bank Plce. The information is intended only for the person or entity that is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review,are-transmission, dissemination or other use, or any action in reliance on this information by persons or entities. If you have received this mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Standard Trust Bank and its employees accept no liability for any damage caused by any viru

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:17 pm

Sir

Fill the application form and return back and make arrangement for the processing fee, we need your account information for swift telegraphic transfer

Mike Spiff
Stbank ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

2h7cbh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:15 pm

Hello sir

Do what you can to offset the payment and have the payment released bc this country is having their a presidential election on 25th, i would like the payment to be in your account before the election automatically a new government will emerge, We dont know what will be the new policy on foreign transfers, we have to make use of this opportunity before the election, am a chinese working in this hospital, i treat cancer with acupuncture chinese traditional medicine before lizzy contracted to be her private, i do most of th chores for her even replies some of her message directive, she was always week when she undergoes chemotherapy, it was when she comes here and saw my expertise that she made me her private nurse. attached my official id card for your reference

Am her private nurse before her death, do everyting within your power, mrs schroeder so much talk about you and your zeal to help humanity with her funds, especially building orphanage homes for the less previllaged and needy, Contact them and pay the fee ful now we have the time, she never anticipated her death she was ready to do everything to ensure successful transfer of this funds to your account, but sudden sniff her away from us, what a loose she does not deserve this at this point in time, am aggrieved

Regards
brenda

Header:

Return-Path: <2h7cbh@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 21:25:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CABPqr3BgmyRpShTo1+BT+UEfd0Mu6tUprbHZC9Up7vuth+M2OA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Find attached her death certificate and forward to the bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:19 pm

If you can not download send your account information
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.