Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamessudensikwame@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:39 pm

Recovery scam / gold scam.

GOVERNMENT OF KENYA
Karebe Gold Mining Ltd
METALLICA RESOURCES SL. LTD.
FULL CORPORATE OFFER

UNITED NATIONS HAS CONVERTED YOUR COMPENSATION FUND INTO 50.1 KILOGRAM OF GOLD BAR WORTH $2.700 100 MILLION USD

GREETINGS DEAR CUSTOMERS/GOLD BAR BENEFICIARY

(IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH MY LETTER, PLEASE REQUEST FOR OUR OFFICE ADDRESS IN KENYA SO YOU COME IN PERSON)

Are you aware that your $2.7 million USD compensation fund has been converted to a GOLD BAR by the UNITED NATIONS and it will be shipped to your house address through EMIRATE GOLD airline? The money conversion was done online and the gold bar has been arranged and packaged by Karebe Gold Mining Ltd, an email has been sent to you in this regard about how we can go about with the shipment procedures and acquiring the needed delivery permit. The gold weighs 50.1 KILO per Gram and it has been sealed in a consignment box which will be delivered to your address upon the payment of the shipping only.

My name is James and I work with KG MINING in Kenya I will be foreseeing the safe delivery of the gold bars to your address, you will be paying for the shipment cost, only and it will be paid before delivery, all the related documents to the consignment will be delivered along with the gold while I email you the soft copy to your email address, You have to be able to handle the shipment cost while the price is still very low and affordable, but if you are having difficulty with any arrangement made on your behalf, feel free to come to Kenya like the other beneficiaries and conclude the gold bar delivery to your house address. Once you are able to contact me, I will send you all the pictures and papers related to this, if you have a Whatsapp number I will also be able to send you videos for your perusal.

We are not banks or government organizations, but a self-made business empire that specializes in PURE GOLD AND DIAMOND MINING IN AFRICA, The united nations contacted us and made an offer which is profitable, so we have accepted their own form of payment and have also packaged 50.1 KG of gold in a security consignment box and it's now with the EMIRATE CARGO AIRLINE which the shipment will be completed once you get in touch with me. I am only reminding you of this because I am very much aware that an email was sent to you in this regard but you ignored the letter. Feel free to decline the transaction if you cannot pay for the shipment cost or come to Kenya in person.

SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED.
NAME.
ADDRESS
POST CODE/ZIP CODE
PHONE NUMBER
OTHER PHONE NUMBER

I want you to make sure that you provide the correct details for the shipment of the gold bar, the bar has already been loaded in a secure iron security box with a keyword passcode, I will forward all the pictures for you to confirm and incase you feel the need to come to Kenya in person, you will be welcomed. The emirate airline is the only approved airline that the United Nations are using to disseminate medical care and food to the world during the pandemic, your GOLD BARS will be shipped to your house address and you will cover the shipment fees and documents. selling off your gold bars will be very easy for you to do.

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU

RELY ON THE EMAIL SO I CAN RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY

REGARDS

JAMES UDENSI KWAME
Karebe Gold Mining Ltd
METALLICA RESOURCES SL. LTD

Header:

Return-Path: <nancybryan926@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jamessudensikwame@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 09:58:23 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMrXtkUfBwe4x4WyX114pDdeZe9_JmRS5LqrDb1s41gPi9s2+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: UNITED NATIONS HAS CONVERTED YOUR COMPENSATION FUND INTO 50.1 KILOGRAM OF GOLD BAR WORTH $2.700 100 MILLION USD
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:51 pm

METALLICA RESOURCES SL. LTD.
FULL CORPORATE OFFER

Happy New Year

We were contacted by the federal ministry of finance to use the means of PRECIOUS STONES (GOLD) in sending your approved funds to you, since the Banks and other financial institutions has failed to complete the transaction for you through their own means, Which failed due to the fact that Both the IMF, IRS AND So many financial securities are all involved and most times it is very difficult for any banks or diplomats to get through them without HUGE INCURRED FEES for different certificates and papers, We have all the necessary permissions to deliver our PRECIOUS STONES (GOLD) to any person or company anywhere in the world.

That is why we are using BUYER idea to get your money to you, IT STATES THAT YOU ARE A BUYER AND THAT WAY WE PROTECT OUR SHIPMENT DETAILS, just cover the SHIPMENT COST and be rest assured that your CONSIGNMENT BOX will be delivered to you without delays, You can as well visit our company in kenya and see things for yourself, so many beneficiaries came in person and made all the arrangements themselves, you can come in person and i will be so happy to welcome you, Kenya is a friendly country and we entertain visitors from all around the GLOBE, And in case you decided to go ahead and pay the shipment cost, you can use the below details in sending the fee, also know that i can make contacts for a buyer of the gold once it is delivered to you.

you are required to pay $300 usd for the full cost .

USE THE INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO OUR FIDUCIARY AGENT IN KENYA USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

Receiver Name: S. Z
City: Nairobi
Amount: $300 USD

As soon as we have received your payment, we will proceed to the airline authority and get the AIRLINE WAYBILL number and all the necessary details for the shipment and also the TRACKING NUMBER SO YOU CAN BE TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE AND KNOW WHEN IT ARRIVES .

NOTE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR CORRECT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER; I WILL ALSO SUGGEST YOU PROVIDE THE NUMBER OF THE NEXT OF KIN JUST IN-CASE YOUR PHONE TURNS OFF DURING THE TIME OF DELIVERY. I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED FEW PROOFS JUST IN-CASE YOU WANT TO VISIT YOURSELF JUST LIKE MOST PEOPLE .

I WILL BE HOPING TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON

JAMES UDENSI KWAME
Karebe Gold Mining Ltd METALLICA RESOURCES SL. LTD

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:28 pm

Greetings,

Can you send the payment through cashApp to our Fiduciary officer in United state?

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Udensi Kwame
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:05 pm

Okay, an US account will be provided to you for the payment.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Udensi Kwame
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:51 pm

Good Day

How are you doing today, I hope you are having a nice day? That is the bank account details, you can use it to make the payment.

Account name: P. T.
BANK NAME : Woodforest
Account number: 156444XXXX
Routing number: 053112592
Swift code: WONAUS44XXX
Bank address: 6210 Annapolis Rd, Landover Hills, Maryland 20784
Account address Bladensburg Maryland 20710
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:02 pm

Greetings,

How are you doing?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:37 pm

What do you mean?

That is the bank account that is provided for the fees, all you have to do is to copy the details out and take it to the bank and make the payment in that account, and send me the payment proof here. I will be waiting to hear from you

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Udensi Kwame
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:59 pm

Okay, I will be waiting for you until Saturday, and make sure you write the account details very well when you get to the bank, don't make any mistakes because that's the account that has been provided for the payment, and when you are done with the payment send me the payment proof here so your funds will be registered and delivered toyour home address.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Udensi Kwames
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:00 pm

Greetings,

How are you today?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:18 pm

You have to go to the bank again for the payment with the same bank account details that I have already sent to you, and when you get to the bank take a picture and show me how you fix the details to check if you are the one making a mistake.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Udensi Kwame
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.