Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamessudensikwame@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:51 pm

You have to go to the bank again for the payment with the same bank account details that I have already sent to you, and when you get to the bank take a picture and show me how you fix the details to check if you are the one making a mistake.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Udensi Kwame

Greetings,

How are you doing today, I hope you are having a nice day?

Blessful Day
Mr. James Udensi Kwame
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:10 pm

You didn't use the details that i sent to you for that payment, that bank details is the only bank details that is provided for that fees, If you are ready to proceed you wouldn't have be telling me to cancel your funds, and you would have make the payment if you are serious, I have told you when you get to the bank take a picture of the transfer slip that you feel, and sent it to me so i can see how you put the information to know if you are the one mistaking something in the details. I wait to hear from you?

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Steven Harrington

I just want you to be sincere and straightforward if you really need your funds to be delivered to you at your home address.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:26 pm

Greetings,

How are you doing today, I hope you are having a nice day?

What's the update, I want to remind you that by the end of next week that has just entered and you haven't come up with the fees, your funds will be canceled and returned back to the head office and you may lose your funds. I will be waiting to hear from you soon before the end of this week so we can finalize this transaction before the last date given by the head offices.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Udensi Kwame
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.