Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

consultantoffice001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:30 pm

Procurement scam.

Hello

I'm from Hong Kong but I live and work in a pharmaceutical company
here in the UK.

I'm looking to connect with you on a project that I would like you to
be part of, for possible business collaboration in future.

I can give you more details and see if we can work on the project together.

Regards,
Cheng Lim

Header:

Return-Path: <consultantoffice001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 21:42:26 +0100
Message-ID: <CANM2s8TfEphk7jJ=3H=iMtTkcVMQOvDB4ib8_rO9F1+mckuUGw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Supply Request
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:09 pm

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

The company where I work is one of the leading bio-pharmaceutical
companies in Europe. We are looking for a reliable
entrepreneur/individual to become our new local supplier to
collaborate in outsourcing some of our basic raw materials such as
ginger root extract, turmeric extract etc that we normally buy that we
use in manufacturing some life-saving pharmaceuticals in our company.

This may not be your area of expertise but it will sure be another
revenue-generating business opportunity outside your professional
network because our company is yet to find a new supplier to purchase
from in your country because our previous supplier is supplying to our
company at a very high rate which is affecting production that's why
we are sourcing for a new supplier from your country.

Would you like to collaborate with my company as a new local supplier
in your country for regular orders?

Let me know so I can send you more details for you to understand.

Regards
Mr.Cheng Yong Lim
Covance Laboratories Ltd
14 Lower Darkley Rd,
Tassagh, Armagh BT60 2PD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:34 pm

Hello

Yes exactly, thats it.

Should we proceed?

Inform me for more details.

Regards
Mr.Cheng Yong Lim
Covance Laboratories Ltd
14 Lower Darkley Rd,
Tassagh, Armagh BT60 2PD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:25 pm

Hello

Are you still interested to pursue the supply contract with our company?

Regards
Mr.Cheng Yong Lim
Covance Laboratories Ltd
14 Lower Darkley Rd,
Tassagh, Armagh BT60 2PD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:44 pm

Thank you for your reply. You seem to be a friendly and open minded person. I hope we get to build our friendship which I believe will work out through communication. About my previous mail as regards to becoming our company's new regional distributor and supply broker/agent. The company I work for is open to receiving bids from entrepreneurs/individuals to become our regional distributor/supplier to represent us in outsourcing some of our basic raw materials we used to source locally from there through our previous Supplier. The raw materials are used for the production of toothpaste, shower gels, mint teas and other personal care products Including cancer meds that my company produces.

My company lost contact with our previous supplier due to a few crises beyond our control, this has really affected and slowed down production and this is why my company is open to bids from Interested & serious entrepreneurs/individuals to become our new supplier. I know outsourcing this Zingiber Herbal Extract MT raw materials might not be your area of expertise but this is smoothly an opportunity for revenue generating outside your profession which I will explain moving forward.

The thing is, I recently found an international manufacturer that has this raw material with exact specifications my company buys and they sell cheaper, in fact they sell way cheaper than the old supplier/broker but I didn’t let my company know yet because I see an opportunity here to make side money but I need a middleman. I need a trustworthy person who would act as a broker/agent and collaborate with me so we can supply the raw material to my company so we can make profit together and share.

Once you’re paid by my company we will contact the international manufacturer that I recently found that sells cheaper and place orders and supply the raw material to my company at a higher rate and make a reasonable amount of profit and share. My main purpose of seeking for a middleman is because I work for the company as a research assistant and it’s against our company ethics for a staff to handle supplies, but if i have a middleman I will use my position as a staff to help arrange the process and see to it that you are awarded the contract, then I will collaborate with you and direct you to the new international manufacturer I found that sells the exact specification of the raw materials cheaper for onward supply to my company.

If you don’t mind, can I visit you so we can discuss possibilities? Please let me know what you think and accept my offer. I can give you more details.

Nice to have you as my nice friend. Will be waiting for your reply.

Mr.Cheng

https:/ /www.linkedin.com/in/cheng-lim-yong-3bb50a25b/

Covance Laboratories Ltd
14 Lower Darkley Rd,
Tassagh, Armagh BT60 2PD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:46 pm

Dear

Thank you for letting me know what you think about my offer. It's my pleasure to get acquainted with you my friend. The product our company needs is a pressurized zingiber Herbal Extract MT 26 degrees centigrade= 6.54 result, which is extracted from ginger roots, almond extracts as well as turmeric and aloe Vera extracts, which has to be preserved under good environmental conditions to achieve great results after required preparations and my company are in need of these raw material now to go ahead with production of our health and personal products.

The recent manufacturer I found sells at $60 USD per kilogram. So all we would do is to let my company know I found a broker which of course would be you. We will let them know that you would be selling at $150 USD per 1KG.

I’m convinced that this would be a really attractive offer for my company director and the contract would be ours. Because all our Supplier’s in the past used to sell at $190/200 which is a lot higher than our proposed price so it’s obvious we have a strong ground.

Not to worry, I already visited the manufacturer and confirmed the sell quality for cheaper and I have their contact details. If you make up your mind to work with me I will give you more details before I submit a bid on your behalf and all you would have to do is act as a broker that will supply at $150 USD Per KG when they contact you through email.

As soon as you’re appointed and paid we will buy off the new international manufacturer I found that sells the exact specification of the needed raw materials cheaper
at $60 USD per KG and make the supply to the company at $150 USD and make a whooping $90 off a KG.

And the good thing is our company buys in really large quantities per purchase. Please be my middleman and work with me genuinely for onward supply to my company so we can make profit together.

Please, my friend, make up your mind to work with me and let me know your interest in my offer. Then I will explain more to you and give you comprehensive full details.

Mr.Cheng

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:51 pm

Dear

Thank you for your reply my friend and thank you for making up your mind and showing interest. I’m glad you’d like to work with me. I truly believe that fate/Universe brought us together to become friends for a purpose.

I would like to explain to you in more comprehensive details about the potential profits margin ahead so we’d move forward and initiate the process. Like I earlier noted in my other mail, the international manufacturer that I found would be willing to sell at $60 USD per 1kg wholesale price, so all I need you to do is act as a broker for that would be supplying the Zingiber Herbal Extract MT to our company at the rate of $150 USD per 1kg.

Moving forward, I will have to submit a bid to my company on your behalf with the proposal that you would be supplying the product at $150 USD per 1KG as against the previous rate of $195 USD from our previous supplier. I’m very sure our company director would like your bid and would like to purchase from you based on the fact that the company would be saving $45 USD per 1KG with the cheaper price we’re proposing.

So basically as soon as you're paid for the supply, we will then contact the manufacturer that sells $60 per 1KG directly and order the raw material from them, asking them to send down the supply to the company in your name as the broker thereby making $90 USD profit per 1kg . If you run down the calculation you would realize how much we would be making as projected profits if my company makes you the new supplier and eventually buys 4000 to 5000 KG.

Also you don’t have to panic because there is no risk involved in this, it’s really a simple task you can do remotely from there and all you’d do is act as a middle man when my company contacts you through email to bridge the gap between manufacturer and my company.

For clarifications I work with this company (covancelaboratoriesltd.co.uk) and we use the raw material in producing some of our company products, such as Toothpaste, Mint Green Tea, shower gel and other health and personal care products and as a staff i can't handle supplies, but as a member of the board I can only make sure you’re made our regional supplier with my position, all we have to do is keep our fingers crossed and hope your bid will be approved.

However, we have to agree on how much percentage/commission I get from each $90 we make off 1KG when eventually my company buys quantity. Our company buys a minimum of 3800-4000KG per purchase and purchases are made every quarter (4 months) so it’s more like a regular order if they make you the sole supplier.

Hope 20% to 30% is okay for me? Once we agree on the commission then I will submit a bid to my company on your behalf and see if the board would award the supply contract to you hopefully. Let me know what you think please.

Mr.Cheng Yong Lim

Covance Laboratories Ltd
14 Lower Darkley Rd,
Tassagh, Armagh BT60 2PD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:13 pm

Dear ,

I hope this email finds you well. Sorry for my late reply, i went out with my wife and kids, i just got a chance to check my email now.

I would like to have 30% from $90 USD profit made from each KG purchased by our company as my commission in this. If you are alright with that then we go ahead right away.

Firstly, I will have to draft and front the bid/proposal to my company on your behalf, which will imply that you submitted the bid to become our new supplier that can supply the product at a cheaper rate. I would need the below information to be able to draft the bid.

Full name, Phone number, Address, Age and occupation

I need this information in order to draft the bid which I will be dropping at my company post box on your behalf as a broker applying for the contract.In the bid I will state about the discount offer you are bringing to them and hopefully that will make the bid stand a chance to get us the supply contract.

Meanwhile I have attached my staff/work ID and photo to this email just to identify myself to you. I will appreciate it if you can send your photo to me.

I will also draft a gentleman agreement/memorandum of understanding for you and I to sign to bind us, that you will give me %30 from the profit made from the supply as agreed between us.

Here is my direct mobile: +447441448634. We can set up a phone call later this week to discuss ok.

I await a reply with the requested information. Thank you for your cooperation.

Cheng

https:/ /www.linkedin.com/in/cheng-yong-tay-3bb50a25b/

Phone: +447441448634
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:08 pm

Dear

I have received your information. Getting acquainted with you justifies the saying that you can meet someone unexpectedly and the person becomes so important to you, and that's a blessing. It's nice doing business with you.

I will prepare the bid and submit it to my company on your behalf as the new supplier as soon as possible. I will also draft the agreement/memorandum of understanding to bind us as agreed between us.

I will get back to you with the bid as soon as I finish drafting and submitting it to my company on your behalf. I will use my position as the research secretary to arrange the bid as it should be and hopefully my company will approve you as the new supplier, so we have to keep an open mind.

I look forward to executing this supply project with you. Please confirm receipt of this email.

Cheng
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:53 pm

Dear

I hope this email finds you well? I have drafted and submitted the bid to my company post box on your behalf. I also notified our company Director of Procurement department that I received a bid and proposal from you, applying to become our new supplier. I had to front the bid implying that you submitted it.

I am attaching herewith the bid for your perusal. I am optimistic that my company director will accept the bid and hopefully approve you to become the new supplier based on the discount price offer we proposed in the bid, as against other offers that will be made by other bidders.

Meanwhile, I am not yet done with the agreement that we will sign for it to bind us. I'm still drafting the agreement, i will send it to you later today or latest tomorrow ok.

Please confirm to me if you receive this email with the attached bid.

Cheng

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.