Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jmaria2ww@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jmaria2ww@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:46 pm

Scammer's email address.: jmaria2ww@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello dear xxx,

I thank you so much for your response,and how are you doing today? I hope you and your family are doing perfectly well.

Honestly, I hope and will be happy that we both work together to reclaim this deposit left by my late client with the bank here. Like I said before in my first letter to you, he may not necessarily your relation; he passed away in a car accident here, alongside his wife and only daughter. He left behind a huge estate here in my Country.Note all I want from you is to present you as the beneficiary to the unclaimed fund left by my late client with the Bank here.

He deposited a substantial amount at the Bank before his death and I will be glad to present you as the beneficiary which will enable the bank to release the deposit to you hence the supposed next of kin his wife and only daughter died alongside him in the same accident.Honestly, I decided to contact you because the bank will confiscate the deposit or declare the account un-serviceable if no one comes to claim the deposit and you can receive the deposit hence you can be presented by me with the necessary documents required.

You should note that the original documents that will be needed in such a claim of this nature ascertaining you as the beneficiary/next of kin to my late client, will duly and legally obtained and issued in your names and favor. I do not know you, but I feel you will be human enough to be honest to me at least for bringing you into such a good business capable of fetching something tangible. Actually, I have done everything possible to trace the relatives of my late client without any luck, most of his properties here were vandalized by hoodlums and some overgrown by weeds as there is no one to look after them.

It was until the finance firm with the deposit invited me to their office and mandated me as his attorney here to locate and present to them his next of kin for the release of his outstanding deposit funds with them, the total sum of ( 15,000,000) only. It's upon this that I decided to contact you in order to assist me in putting claims to these funds for the release and transfer to your bank account. This project requires confidentiality that this deal stays and dies with you and I alone as long as it takes to protect my personality,position
and integrity here.

Please do not hesitate to ask any question you deemed fit as may concern this transaction. After the total amount is successfully transferred into your account, I propose that we share the fund as follows; 45% for you and 45% for me while the balance of 10% will be used to help the orphanage and motherless children. Therefore, you will get in total Six Million Seven Hundred and Fifty thousand only.

Warmest regards,

Mr. Joseph Amen Yambasy
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jmaria2ww@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:48 pm

Scammer's email address.: jmaria2ww@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Actually, to prove to you that I am ready and interested to work with you, this is my own information because I knew you would like to have it. I want you to know that this claim is 100% risk free. I also want to advise you to provide your information exactly the way I stated my
own below.

Actually, I have given you my information.

Check my details below.

1. My full name.... Joseph Amen Yambasy.

2. Complete address..223, Rue 149 Egaen-Jezab Lome 9718 Togo

3. Age..11/01/1968

4. Profession/Job. Lawyer

5. Marital status......Married

6. Country of origin ..Republic of Togo.

7. My whats-app number.+22892642199.

Therefore, I advised you to go ahead and provide your information below; it will enable me to go to my late client bank to present you officially as the sole next of kin to my deceased client in order to expedite the proceedings for the immediate release of the deposit into your account.

The following: -

1. Your full names____________________________

2. Your complete address_______________________

3. Your age____________________________________

4. Your Profession/Job__________________________

5. Marital status_________________________________

6. Your country of origin ______________

7. Your private phone___________________________________

Joseph.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.