Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ovejoelnorrbom012@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ovejoelnorrbom012@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:34 pm

Recovery scam.

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mrs. Rebecca Mark , I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New York City. My residential address is as follows. 160 Central Park South, New York United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation program many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $121,900 trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr.Ove Joel Norrbom, who his a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting me through emails is fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $21.5 Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr.Ove Joel Norrbom, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr.Ove Joel Norrbom.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name: Mr.Ove Joel Norrbom
Email: ovejoelnorrbom012@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Mr.Ove Joel Norrbom was just $350 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Agent Ove Joel Norrbom so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kinds of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Rebecca Mark
160 Central Park South, New York,
United States Of America.

Header:

Return-Path: <kathrineimesonrjr14@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ovejoelnorrbom012@gmail.com
From: "Mrs. Rebecca Mark" <kathrineimesonrjr14@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 18:08:23 +0800
Message-ID: <CAPwv1q_4PXhn48-uSYzmXyezMsX9T3QQuuLHVCx+j_gjmJS85w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ovejoelnorrbom012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:47 pm

Scammer's email address.: ovejoelnorrbom012@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Greetings to you and your family. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Agent Ove Norrbom, a representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and a member of the Compensation Award Committee. Your funds worth the sum of $21.5 Million US Dollars is in our custody and I will advise you to stop every dealings you have with anyone and focus your attention on how to claim your compensation funds with us because I am willing to assist you in getting your funds, the same way I assisted Mrs. Rebecca Mark.

Therefore I want to inform you that you are required to make a payment of $350.00USD for the paper works document as Mrs. Rebecca Mark had already informed you in her email, also be informed that your funds will be transferred into your bank account once the paper works document is secured.

Once again I want you to reconfirm the information as stated below:

Full Names:
Address:
Country
Telephone Number:
Next of Kin:

After I receive the above details and confirmed by me, I will give you instructions on how to make the payment of the fee across to me so that I can go to the Federal High Court and have your paper works document secured that will allow our official paying bank to commence the transfer of your funds into your bank account without no further delay.

Important Notice:- Do not respond to any emails apart from myself, and forward all further emails you get from those scammers to me, so I can work with the local police and Interpol to bring them down.

I wait to hear from you today, I say very big Congratulations to you once more. Here is my direct cell phone number you can use to reach me as follows:
Thanks
Mr Ove Joel Norrbom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.