Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lawchamberspg@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lawchamberspg@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:08 pm

Dear Sir,

Be informed about the availability of your inheritance fund, as found in our bank wire transfer central database, from which I can confidently quickly wire Part Payment value, ($5, 000, 000. 00) only, to your choice bank account, since our Bank top officials refused to get you informed of this development, due to their selfish interest in the fund.

Right now the US Government is planning to redirect such funds to the Government treasury account as abandoned/unclaimed funds, but I can quickly wire the fund to your choice of bank account where the fund cannot be stopped by any Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, I will have your fund wired via the fastest method of wire transfer, If you agree and trust my professional skill in the banking process, do reconfirm your details as listed below, and I will transfer your fund as you will confirm it in your Bank account same day within 24 banking hours.

If you have any doubt or negative thoughts about this, please, don't bother to reply to this message, I would not persuade you further, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters as well, to ensure that you receive your funds without further delay.

Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

NO INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Authorities, no one will have the right to intervene on the transaction following my perfect plans to make it happen.

Do reconfirm the following details to enable me commence the process immediately. I will furnish you with my telephone contact for further and easy communication once you reply.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Beneficiary Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Sincerely

Mr Matthew Anderson
Head of Customer Service
Citibank, Georgetown. 1901 Wisconsin Ave NW,
Washington, D.C. 20007 United States

Header:

Received: from 10.197.35.9
Return-Path: <lawchamberspg@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.48]
From: "Citibank: info@citibank.com info@citibank.com info@citibank.com" <lawchamberspg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 19:35:33 +0000
Message-ID: <CAHxLxmVZLY41J7fghvCsOFfoT0COkGmGbqG5mYUFsBM7=3vHhQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Payment!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.