Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mohammed.ibn291@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mohammed.ibn291@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:36 pm

Greetings to you

I trust you are well; I extend my warm and sincere greetings to you.

My name is Mohammed IBN Mohammed, I am a lobbyist, a friend to so many Head of States/Politicians and sometimes help in an Advisory position. One of such opportunities just popped up and I wish to share my thoughts with you.

This particular beneficiary owns funds in a Security Bonded warehouse in Ghana on-hold on transit, which he desires to retain a distinguished business entrepreneur as a ‘TRUSTEE ‘ to manage and invest the said amount in a prudent fashion.

The beneficiary is the lawful owner of the sum 620 Million USD (SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY MILLION USD).

In consideration of the above service, the beneficiary is willing to do the following:

1. 20% (one time payment) of the FACE VALUE (124,000,000 USD)

2. Further 2% of the FACE VALUE (12,400,000 USD) will be used to repay all the expenses and logistics etc incurred by the Trustee during this transaction, for example, transportation, accommodation, telephone calls etc as soon as the funds are created to the Trustee’s account. He will remove 22% (136,400,000 USD) to cover services rendered.

3. The Trustee will also receive 30% from the return on investment (ROI) of the investment proper.the beneficiary (OWNER) will receive 70%. The owner was the Former Group Managing Director of an oil corporation .

Kindly advise on your understanding of the above, so we can put up a road map on how to progress matters. I will also appreciate it if you furnish me with your direct phone number as it will make it easier for me to communicate.

I thank you in advance for your understanding, take care and enjoy your week further.

Very best regards,
Mohammed IBN Mohammed

Header:

Return-Path: <colabdulsaleh2017@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: mohammed.ibn291@gmail.com
From: Mohammed IBN Mohammed <colabdulsaleh2017@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 22:48:12 -0800
Message-ID: <CAKwERnnf_6_iEcphgxKJRZoVwsarVdJXiZP+QM-ssBxRbJqEcQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I TRUST YOU ARE WELL, YOUR URGENT RESPONDS IS HIGHLY NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.