Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

felicia000002johnson@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

felicia000002johnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:53 pm

MISS FELICIA JOHNSON
AUDITOR GENERAL

DEAR,

RE: TRANSFER OF US$15.200.000 00 MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.

Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.

However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated in strict confidence.

At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties, In order to transfer out
FIFTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS, (US$15.200 000 00) from our bank here in Burkina Faso The fund for transfer is of clean origin.

The owner of the fund is a foreigner, a program leader who was believed to acquire the fund through his secret Crude Oil deal with the Former IRAQ government.

The deceased died with all the members of his family in an auto-accident in June 23, 2001 without a WILL.

The amount involved is US$15,200,000.00 and I want to transfer this money into your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund.

I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS.

I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

PLEASE REPLY ME WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ( felicia000002johnson@gmail.com )

Let me hear from you.

Regards
Felicia

Header:

Return-Path: <dominiquevoutera@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: felicia000002johnson@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 09:30:04 -0800
Message-ID: <CAAOF5jBFGXKqjb7+yGP+YCAuP1Yp-36c9414qTa9BW9XiTNh4A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE TRY AND DO THIS WITH ME
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.