Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nathanielkhifa5555@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nathanielkhifa5555@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:16 pm

Next of kin scam.

Confidentialshould i trust you?

I work with Nsia Bank, and the account manager to Engineer Jonas, who has an account valued at $16. 7 Million usd. He died with his wife,and their two children on the 21st of April 2019 in a ghastly car accident along Yamoussoukro express road here in Ivory Coast.Since we’ve been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for two years now, i seek your acceptance to present you as a relative to the deceased, for the fund to be released to you as his next of kin which will be transferred to your account, and upon confirmation in your account it will be sheared 50%/50% between us.

All I require is your honest cooperation to receive and secure the fund in your account till it is sheared accordingly. It is risk free as our interest will be protected. If you are capable of securing the fund, respond to my proposition by providing your address, age,
occupation and your mobile number.

Waiting to hear from you.

Nathanielraymond Khifa.

Header:

Return-Path: <steveraymond241@gmail.com>
Reply-To: nathanielkhifa5555@gmail.com
Khifa." <steveraymond241@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 14:34:44 +0000
Message-ID: <CALma_G_NY4aeCcgFC0Rc=qUCsRwuYBEHg8dHsFFGQ0r=HzjOMg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Confidentialshould i trust you?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nathanielkhifa5555@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:25 pm

Scammer's email address.: nathanielkhifa5555@gmail.com

Content of the email.: I am thankful for your prompt response to my mail.. This transaction is going to be a bank to bank transaction so there will be no need to travel down to my country, what I request from you is your partnership without sentiment. You will receive and safeguard the fund in your account till it is shared between us. We shall be working as a team. You will present to my bank management to make the claim on our behalf, while I will be the inside man to furnish you with all required information to make your claim easy, with this plan we shall be invisible and unstoppable.

As a banker with years of experience in banking and finance, I will be clear and direct for your understanding. In this transaction, the net profit is above 16.7Million with the accumulated interest. Just like every other transaction in the world, this transaction requires logistics, and financing. The logistics requires your provision of your complete names, office, and mobile phone numbers, age and occupation, as well as the benefiting account details. To finance this transaction, demands for administrative paperwork, to justify the claim of the fund from my bank.

The fund belonged to the late Jonas Baison. Since all effort to locate the actual relative of the late depositor has proved abortive, i contacted you knowing that when you are presented to my bank management as a relative business partner to the late depositor, backed up with the detailed information that i will furnish you with, the management will acknowledge you, and will have no option but to accept to release the fund to you as his next of kin. Bear in mind that I still work with the bank as a staff member and will not want the management to know of my involvement in the operation, to avoid them knowing the source of your information. The disclosure of my position to the management will jeopardize the entire operation.

The plan for the successful transfer of this fund has been made before I contacted you, all i need from you is your trust and cooperation to receive the fund in your account which will be shared accordingly between us.

If you accept my terms, provide me with the above stated details to prepare a transfer demand letter, which will be sent to you as soon as it is drafted. The letter will contain the vital information regarding the late depositor and the fund accommodating account information. The letter will be presenting you officially to my management as a partner to the late depositor.
Nathaniel.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.