Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Maria Ramos

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

InfoStandardBankGSA@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:49 pm

Standard Bank
Summit Office Park Motswedi House
415 Summit Road Morningside, Sandton South Africa

Head of Corporate Banking Transnational Products & Services
Standard Bank Group Limited, Jhb Branch, South Africa.

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Your decision to help the dying lady is very well noted. You are a man with a big heart for humanity. I have proceeded to provide you with the bank information you will require to affect the remaining final $570 payment.

Furthermore, the Standard Bank Group is a division bank of the First National Bank of South Africa. All payment goes via the First National Bank before the funds reach our designated account. Kindly use our registered First National Bank account details and address to send the $570, so I can action what is necessary from my end.

***NB: THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT AS A "GIFT" FOR EASIER PROCESSING OF THE FUNDS WHEN SENT***

International Wire Transfer registered business account details below for your perusal:

(1) Bank Name: ------------------ FIRST NATIONAL BANK
(2) Account name: --------------- T. B.
(3) Account Number: ------------- 6291 831 XXXX
(4) Bank Swift Code: -------------- FIRNZAJJ
(5) Branch Code: ---------------- 250655
(6) Address and Country: --------- 4 MERCHANT ROAD JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
(5) Beneficiary Address: ---------- JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
(6) Telephone: ----------------- +27 65 590 0065

Kindly send a clear copy of the wire receipt once affected successfully. I will wait to read your next email, so we can finalize. Thank you for your attention.

My regards,

Mr. John Vice
Standard Bank Group Limited Jhb Branch South Africa
Bank Tel Line +27-65-590-0065
Fax Line +27-86-273-5987
Corporate & Investment Banking
Email: InfoStandardBankGSA@safrica.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any dissemination of this email by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the email or any attachments or from making any use of the email or attachments. If you believe you have received this email in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the email, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the email or attachments.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr1944030@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:53 pm

My Dearest:

I love reading your email. It gives me hope and comfort. I want the funds to be in your possession before anything happens to me. I am fragile and cannot stand on my feet anymore.

My health is not as it used to be. I feel Like I am deteriorating every day. I always privately ask my nurse to help me draft these emails for you. Please always stay connected with the Bank Transfer Director: Mr. John Vice, and kindly send the required $570 bank fee to complete this transfer as soon as you can send it. Please also inform me when you have sent the funds to the bank.

I know you will manage the funds to help sufferers like me If anything happens to me. Once again, I want you to keep only 40% for you and your family and the other 60% for any Charity of your choice around you.

Thank you for your good heart and may the grace of our Lord Almighty continue to be with you.

Sincerely,

Ms. Maria Ramos
To me, Help is the Greatest Investment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:49 pm

Standard Bank
Summit Office Park Motswedi House
415 Summit Road Morningside, Sandton South Africa

Standard Bank Group Limited, Jhb Branch, South Africa.

Hello,

Thank you for your email and your promise to help send the final $570. Please be informed I just got an information from our international transfer department that the previous account details i sent to you has reached its international receiving limit. I have been provided with a new bank detail you will use to send the payment below. Please use these new details when you go to your bank to remit the payment.

For easier processing of the funds you will send, please tell you teller that the recipient is a relative of your in South Africa, and that you know the receiver so they can send out the payment without any stress. I trust you understand how difficult it is sending money to Africa, and know you will follow the instructions I have laid out so we can get your funds to you without any delay.

***NB: THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT AS A "GIFT TO A RELATIVE" FOR EASIER PROCESSING OF THE FUNDS WHEN SENT***

International Wire Transfer registered business account details below for your perusal:

(1) Bank Name: ------------------ STANDARD BANK
(2) Account name: --------------- N. T. Z.
(3) Account Number: ------------- 10 17 576 XXXX
(4) Bank Swift Code: -------------- SBZAZAJJ
(6) Address and Country: --------- No 5 on Simmonds, 5 Simmonds St, Selby, Johannesburg, 2001
(6) Telephone: ----------------- +27 65 590 0065

Kindly send a clear copy of the wire receipt once affected successfully. I will wait to read your next email, so we can finalize. Thank you for your attention.

My regards,

Mr. John Vice
Standard Bank Group Limited Jhb Branch South Africa
Bank Tel Line +27-65-590-0065
Fax Line +27-86-273-5987
Corporate & Investment Banking
Email: InfoStandardBankGSA@safrica.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any dissemination of this email by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the email or any attachments or from making any use of the email or attachments. If you believe you have received this email in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the email, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the email or attachments.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr1944030@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:52 pm

Thank you for your email. Mr. John Vice just informed me to send you these payment details to remit the final $570. He said the details has been changed. Please acknowledge the new details below and also send me a copy of the payment receipt once it has been sent. Thank you for your cooperation.

(1) Bank Name: ------------------- STANDARD BANK
(2) Account name: ---------------- N. N. Z.
(3) Account Number: ------------- 10 17 576 XXXX
(4) Bank Swift Code: -------------- SBZAZAJJ
(6) Address and Country: --------- No 5 on Simmonds, 5 Simmonds St, Selby, Johannesburg, 2001
(6) Telephone: ---------------------- +27 65 590 0065
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:10 pm

Hello

I am still waiting on the bank wire slip. Kindly send it today so I can action what is necessary from my end to complete your transaction within the next two business days.

Thank you,

Mr. John Vice.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr1944030@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:37 pm

What is the delay in sending the money, my dear? Are you still interested in helping me?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.