Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Maria Ramos

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Maria Ramos

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:14 pm

Dying widow scam.

Dear Beloved in the Lord,

Out of respect for your time, my name is Maria Ramos. Born in Lisbon,
Portugal, but my late parents emigrated to South Africa when I was 6
years old. I am a businesswoman, banker and corporate executive, who
serve as the chairperson of Anglo Gold Ashanti. Kindly, you can use
this link to read more about me.

Link to Wikipedia article I know this may come to
you as a surprise because you do not know me, but I sincerely need
your trust and assistance urgently because of my present health
condition – I am suffering from cancer (long-term illness). It is my
desire to have a genuine personal relationship with you.

I need your help to help me carry out my last wish of distributing my
funds to various charitable organizations around you. I deposited the
sum of us $10.5M (Ten million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) with a finance/bank in South Africa where I reside now.

I have worked hard all my life and donated to a lot of charitable
organizations in my community and neighboring countries too. However,
I want to help across international borders too as god directs me
before I pass on. This inspiration was sparked after watching a
YouTube video online about Jon huntsman of the USA, who survived
cancer multiple times and donated endlessly toward the issue of
cancer. He donated over a billion United States dollars of his money
towards helping the less privileged all over the world.

Suffering from cancer of the breast; my doctor informed me that due to
my poor health condition, I would not be able to stay alive past the
next few months. Having known my condition, I decided to donate these
funds to different charitable organizations through you in your
country. I prayed about this and, I have confidence in my decision.
Kindly reply and inform me if you can help me with my last wish. I
will compensate you and your family with 40% of the $10.5M for your
efforts. Thank you for your attention, as I anticipate your earliest
response.

Sincerely,
Ms. Maria Ramos.
Help around the World to me is the Greatest Investment.

Header:

Return-Path: <mr89440334@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr8944030@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 07:49:46 +0200
Message-ID: <CAJsTdj2hMoJQOmJxWVwgG0V47FHF5UZBqWkApOsN+7eWn4p4iw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved in the Lord
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mr1944030@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:28 pm

E-mail to: mr8944030@gmail.com
Gets a reply from: mr1944030@gmail.com

Hello dear,

Thank you for your email reply. I firmly trust that you are trustworthy enough to help me achieve my last wish. I request that 40% ($4,200 000) will be for you and your family for your kindness to me and for the remaining 60% ($6,300 000), I want you to please donate to any Charitable entity around you; more especially the ones that deal with the issue of cancer as this one is dear to my heart. This would make me happy, even when I am no longer alive.
I am 63 years old by the grace of God. I am a God-fearing person. When I deposited the sum of USD 10.5M (in October 2013), I was thrilled as I knew that one day I would benefit from it in the future, and now was the time. The fund is in an escrow account with the Standard Bank of South Africa.

The chief director of international transfer who will assist us with the transfer out of South Africa is highly skilled, experienced, and a highly recommended Banker. He has informed me of some documentation to back up the transfer I.e., the Anti-Money Laundering document that will prove that the money will not be used for illegal or terrorist activities. A letter of authorization will then be used to secure a court order to get a Change of Ownership document of the fund from my name to yours. I have saved up funds to process and pay for these documents to enable the smooth transfer of the fund to you without any glitches.
I have Attached below a copy of my legal passport document; kindly forward any copy of your identity documents if any in your next mail. I would love to see your image identity. Any ID, Passport, Driver's License, or photo would be appreciated.

After this, I will forward the contact details of the financial institution where the fund was deposited. All legal documents will be processed for smooth transfer through a reputable banker. I am waiting to hear from you as I send my love to you and your family.

Sincerely,
Ms. Maria Ramos.
God's Love is sufficient for us all.

Header:

Return-Path: <mr1944030@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 22:55:58 +0200
Message-ID: <CABh9ybJM+9udLRBo9_-=8rujOpRfLf1G2Bzide+5YjpK5oUhBg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Information for More Understanding of My Request.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr1944030@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:45 pm

Dear

I am delighted that you are ready to assist me and work for humanity, which proves that you are a person with a good heart. Working for a charity is working for the Lord because this is what our Lord Jesus Christ ordained.

I have further discussed with the Bank Transfer Executive concerning the transfer of the fund to you. The Banker informed me that they will need you to email them first so that they can further explain the simple transfer procedures to you directly as my fund beneficiary for donation to any charitable organization of your choice around you.

Please Email the Bank at: InfoStandardBankGSA@safrica.com (The Bank Email).

Below is the detailed contact of the Banker, please email the banker immediately after you receive this email. I would also like for you to assure me that you will manage the fund very well when I am no more.

Below are the details for you to contact the Banker
Contact person: Mr. John Vice. Ext 220, Transfer Director.

Mr. John Vice
Head of Corporate Banking for Transfer and Transnational Products & Services
Standard Bank Group Limited, JHB Branch, South Africa.
Bank Email: InfoStandardBankGSA@safrica.com
Bank Tel Line: +27-65-590-0065
Fax Line: +27-86-273-5987

Please update me on your communication with the Bank as soon as possible, and kindly keep praying for me, as I will be praying for you too. Thank you and may the Grace of our Lord almighty be with you.

Attached is the Certificate of Deposit for you to view and use it as proof to contact the Bank that will help us with the transfer. You can forward the documents to him if you may. He is aware of you. I already got him acquainted with you in our emails and meeting, and he awaits your message. Could you send him a letter of greetings, and he will follow up with you?

Your Sister in the Lord.

Ms. Maria Ramos
God’s favor is sufficient for us

Phone: +27655900065
Note: This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+27862735987
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

InfoStandardBankGSA@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:55 pm

Standard Bank
Summit Office Park Motswedi House
495 Summit Road Morningside, Sandton South Africa

Head of Corporate Banking Transnational Products & Services
Standard Bank Group Limited, JHB Branch, South Africa

Hello,

I acknowledge the receipt of your introductory email. We are happy to assist you in receiving Ms. Maria Ramos's funds without any hassle following the legal procedures. You will find our services to you unquestionably satisfying. Thank you for your time already.

By way of formal introduction, I am Mr. John Vice. The assigned Transfer Executive Director who oversees the funds deposited by Ms. Maria Ramos in our Bank… The Standard Bank of South Africa.

After due diligence on the funds, we unconditionally and equivocally state that the funds deposited by her, valued at $10,500,000.00 are clean and a clear fund, free from all encumbrances. It is imperative we obtain a change of ownership certificate in your favor issued by a South African high court prior to commencement of the transfer of funds to you, her chosen beneficiary.

Ms. Maria Ramos has mandated us to liaise with you to obtain a Change of Ownership Certificate of the fund, required to authenticate this transfer procedure earnestly with the help of her Lawyer Mr. Chris J.O.C. Ms. Maria Ramos has promised to offset the cost of the change of ownership and all the required documents needed for a smooth transfer process to you.

We are satisfied to accept either of the two (2) fund transfer options given below.

(1.) OPTION FOR AN OFFSHORE ACCOUNT WITH US:- with this transfer method:
The funds from your offshore account with us when created, can be linked to a Worldwide ATM Card, which will be delivered to your nominated residential or postal address. Also, you can decide to affect wire transfers from your offshore account with us to any account(s) in your country at your convenience.
OR

(2.) OPTION FOR AN INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER:- With this method of transfer:
We will request your nominated bank details, where we will affect a direct international wire transfer to your account following the principles of our Reserve Bank System. This can be selected, if you are not very technologically savvy.
Please read both options carefully and indicate which option will be best for you to receive the $10.5 M, between Options {1} and {2}.

In relation to your selected option, we will provide you with the relevant Transfer Instructions on how to proceed further to receive the funds. Assuring you of our best services.

Sincerely,

Mr. John Vice
Standard Bank Group Limited Jhb Branch South Africa
Bank Tel Line +27-65-590-0065
Fax Line +27-86-273-5987
Corporate & Investment Banking
Email: InfoStandardBankGSA@safrica.com
-------------------------------------------------------------
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any dissemination of this email by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the email or any attachments or from making any use of the email or attachments. If you believe you have received this email in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the email, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the email or attachments.

Header:

Return-Path: <InfoStandardBankGSA@safrica.com>
Received: from [196.41.222.20] ([196.41.222.20]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-aa93dfa9-947f-4f53-9674-9f4683e885db-1669917445799@3c-app-mailcom-lxa16>
Subject: Ref: - From Mr. John Vice. Ms. Maria Ramos has been notified accordingly.
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=refeik-808d2c12-3c50-4213-bcba-a9d564b8323f
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 18:57:25 +0100

Orig IP: 196.41.222.20 | Orig ISP: Vox-telecom | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr1944030@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:48 pm

Dear:

I hope God will give you the strength to help me to achieve this goal successfully. I have done a lot of charities locally within my neighboring countries. I, therefore, decided also to help across international borders. My value for monetary blessings is to use them to help others in desperate and helpless situations. The greatest gifts we can share are our Love, Truth, Integrity, and Moral Virtues to help elevate each other's lives.

My body and mind are not as strong as before. My diagnosis was like a death sentence. I have been battling cancer for years (now doctors are giving up) I decided that it was time to make a difference. So, I dedicated this to spreading a message of hope among the needy, even the simplest of them around you. The Doctors discovered a lump on my breast. When I went for surgery - a lumpectomy - the Doctors found out that I had four small growing lumps.

I had a double mastectomy and reconstruction following the lumpectomy and the glands were removed from under my arm. I had radiation and hormone therapy. During my radiation, I was too tired to put one foot in front of the other. I thought of the many people who are suffering from this, the orphanage, the less privileged, the abused women and children, the Motherless, and those veterans disabled or displaced by past wars. So, I decided to dedicate/donate the funds to Charity for their help through you.

I wish the way Humans traded our time and energy was more based on Pure Hearted Motives, where we only wished to help better each other daily. When we build from our Hearts instead of our wallets, we create something Everlasting. I seek to help build that future, therefore asking for your friendship and help.

The Transfer Executive Director Mr. John Vice just informed me they have sent you a corresponding message to the message you sent to the bank. Please ensure to check your Junk/Spam folder in any case it may have fallen there. Please follow the instructions given by the bank, so we can proceed further. Your responses are well appreciated.

Your Sister in the Lord.

Ms. Maria Ramos.
God’s favor is sufficient for us.

Dear

Thank you so very much for your email. I don't know you in person, but I decided to trust you. I know you are the perfect person for this project. I need to put all my things together, hence my urgent plea to you. I had a meeting with Mr. John Vice earlier today as he visited me in the hospital. He asked me if you have any charity of your choice in mind already. Please always do update me on your communication with the Bank.

We deliberated about the viable way to transfer the fund without much delay. After the meeting, we agreed that he will need to secure a Supreme Court Order for a Change of Ownership document of the funds to your name that will enable a smooth transfer of this fund successfully.

Hebrews 11:1, Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. And without faith, it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Thank you once again for your good heart, and may the Grace Of our Lord Almighty continue to be with you.

I send my love to you and your family.

Ms. Maria Ramos.
God’s Favor Is Sufficient for Us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:53 pm

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Group Limited, Jhb Branch, South Africa.

Hello,

I acknowledge the receipt of your message choosing the option to have a Wire Transfer, thank you. I have created a file in your name, which I have forwarded to our Standard Bank Internal Services for approval prior to subsequent wire transfer of the 10.5M to your nominated account.

I promise to keep you abreast of all developments at the right time...

Your details will be sent to our South African Supreme High Court, where the change of ownership of the funds will be legally registered. Immediately, the South African High Court approves the change of ownership to your name ( ). I will send the copies for you, as the fund beneficiary to sign. This propels the wire transfer to a positive stage.

Kindly confirm your full bank details to avoid wrong payment of the fund to a different account or a wrong account.

The details cautiously required from you are:

(1) Your Bank Name------------

(2) Your account name, I mean the account name Sole Owner-------------

(3) Your Account Number---------------

(4) Your Bank Routing # OR Swift Code--------------

(5) Your Bank Branch Address and Country ----------------

(6) We will need your Private Cell Phone Number (or WhatsApp Number) ----------------

STANDARD BANK GROUP DOES NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW.

Please reply with the above details required, so we can proceed further. Assuring you of our best services to come.

Regards,

Mr. John Vice
Bank Tel Line +27-65-590-0065
Fax Line +27-86-273-5987
Corporate & Investment Banking
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any dissemination of this email by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the email or any attachments or from making any use of the email or attachments. If you believe you have received this email in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the email, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the email or attachments.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:39 pm

Standard Bank

Head of Corporate Banking Trans-National Products & Services

Hello,

We sent your details to the South African High Court. It has been approved for the change of ownership of the fund to your name. Congratulations!!

I promise to always keep you abreast of all other developments at the right time...

Please be informed that before the Internal board members of the South African Reserve Bank will grant the final approval for Wire Transfer, the HOMELAND SECURITY/ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING rule states that it is mandatory for all funds above $1 Million being transferred to be verified, and cleared off MONEY LAUNDERING.

Therefore, the Standard Bank Internal Services Department will need to clear the funds off MONEY LAUNDERING, which will prove that the funds are not going to be used for money laundering activities or any terrorist activity. Attached to this email is a (1.) APPLICATION FORM NO. 442F and (2.) CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE.

The Source of Fund on the Application form 442F is MS. MARIA RAMOS DONATION.

Please fill and sign it in As Soon As Possible and return them to me immediately. I have confirmed the wire account details you sent, thank you.

I have the WILL drafted by the lady and her Lawyer. I was advised to deliver these documents to you immediately after transferring success to your account. I will package the will in its original copy along with the original Hard Copy of these other documents you will need to sign for your reading and safekeeping.

Assuring you of our best services.

My regards,

Mr. John Vice
Head of Corporate Banking, International Transfer and Trans-national Products & Services
Bank Tel Line: +27-65-590-0065
Fax Line: +27-86-273-5987
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr1944030@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:47 pm

My Dearest:

Thank you very much for your promise to help get the funds transferred out of South Africa to your nominated account. The total funds that you will receive are $10.5 Million. I am happy to inform you that my Lawyer Mr. Chris J.O.C. CCI Attorney has paid for the Change of Ownership of the fund as the Chief Transfer Director (Mr. John Vice) demanded. He spent USD 6,200.00 for the Change of Ownership documents and USD 10,500.00 for the Insurance Coverage on the fund as the bank also demanded. These are the vital documents we need to secure a Safe and secure transfer to your account.

It was not easy to raise such money in my condition, but as God may have it, I succeeded. So please comply strictly with Mr. John Vice to avoid any delays. I am praying that this fund will be in your account as soon as possible. I cannot thank you enough for even responding to my emails. Thank you so much.

Do inform me of the recent developments you have with the bank on my behalf. Also, feel free to call Mr. John Vice at your convenience to ask him how soon the funds will be available in your account. It is always a pleasure to write to you and to also wait for your reply. It gives me a bit of strength.

I send my love to you and your family.

Ms. Maria Ramos.
God’s Favor is sufficient for us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:09 am

Standard Bank

Hello,

You have previously provided your account details, signed the Anti Money Laundering Certificate and the Change of Ownership document needed to receive your DONATION payments from our bank via Wire Transfer.

The total sum of US$10.5 M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) was irrevocably initiated to your bank account below. Please see attached, the Standard Bank Wire Transfer Fund Request MT103 receipt for your reading.

The incoming wire transfer is set to be received by your bank financial institution as confirmed below:

Bank Name: ...........................
Account Name: ......................
Account Number: ..................
Swift Code: ...........................
Bank Address: .......................

As a bank, we are under obligation to comply with regulatory provisions to process transactions through the electronic payment gateway. The Cost of Transfer Code (C.O.T) and the South African Financial Intelligence Unit (S.A.I.U) serves as a security layer of protection issued by banks to verify critical transactions that have been cleared by the Financial Intelligence Unit (F.I.U), under the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act.

We hereby bring to your notice that we received a telex notification from Standard Bank Internal Systems a few hours ago that an upfront payment of (USD 1,970) of the total sum (USD10,500,000 million) must be remitted as charges for processing & procurement of the required code, as this will enable the South African Ministry of Finance to issue an approval for issuance of COT code & disbursement of your beneficiary fund to your account via secured online facilities.

We would have been able to deduct this (USD 1,970) from your funds, but due to the high cover insurance policy that has been placed on your Donation amount (10.5M), we are not able to deduct any amount from your funds, as we cannot afford to bridge insurance contract.

The insurance policy coverage restricts misappropriation or embezzlement of your funds. This insurance bond is taken out by the Donation Board, so that the funds may be covered by what is called a banker's blanket bond, which is a multipurpose insurance policy a bank purchases to protect itself from embezzlement and other causes of fund misappropriation; the banker's blanket bond ensures that customers' funds are protected under those circumstances. So, this is the reason why the (C.O.T) fee cannot be deducted from the principal amount.

We contacted the Donor: Ms. Maria Ramos, and she has sent to us a total sum of $1,400 towards the $1,970 through her Lawyer. She mentioned that this was the only money left for this transaction. Therefore, we kindly require the remaining balance of $570 from you, the fund beneficiary, so that we can secure a smooth and successful transfer of the funds to your account.

You are to advise us on which International Payment option you would prefer to send the remaining C.O.T fee of $570. We can receive payments via PayPal, pay by BITCOINS, or Bank Wire Transfer.

Thereafter, detailed information will be forwarded to you immediately in relation to your selection. Upon payment of the fee & proper endorsement by our finance department; our bank will relate with your bank, by sending a funds transfer clearance signal for your account to be credited.

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch (+27 65 590 0065).

WIRE TRANSFER TAKES TWO (2-3) BUSINESS DAYS TO REFLECT IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITH RESPECT TO THE TIME DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COUNTRY AFTER THE C.O.T HAS BEEN RECEIVED IN FULL.

FOREX TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER VIEW FOR:

Kindly find Forex Pending Transfer details to your account(s) below;

FOREX FUND TRANSFER INFORMATION

Thank you for your attention,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr1944030@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:11 am

Good day to you, my dear , I asked my nurse to help me compose this message for you. I received an email from the bank transfer director this Morning informing me that a Forex Transfer Charge valued at $1,970 is applicable and needs to be paid off so the funds can be transferred to your account.

I have managed to send out $1,400 with the help of my Lawyer, as that is the last amount left in my account for this transaction. I understand that I am responsible for all the financial burden associated with this transaction, but now I am short of funds and do not have any more to spare. We are at the end of this transaction, and I believe we will succeed. It was not my wish to ask you for this financial assistance, but I hope you will understand my situation and the efforts I have put in financially to ensure a successful transaction.

I have therefore pleadingly instructed the bank to contact you and inform you of the matter at hand so you to help me with the final remaining $570 final payment, as I could only submit my last fund in my savings account which was the $1,400, I sent through my Lawyer.

Kindly try to help me as soon as possible, so that the bank can complete this funds transfer as promised. I am only pleading for assistance with the requested remaining balance fee of $570, as I am in dire need at present. Your contribution to help me at this time of my need will be highly appreciated and well noted.

I am waiting to hear from you. I send my love to you and your family.

Your Sister - in - Pain,

Ms. Maria Ramos.
Help is the Greatest Investment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.