Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infoofice58@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infoofice58@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:43 pm

Procurement scam.

Dear Sir,

I am a logistics consultant currently working for the UN in South Sudan. I was contacted in confidence by top officials from the South Sudan Government with regards to foreign vendor contracts for supply of agricultural and other equipment on behalf of their National Supply company.

They seek a confidentiality foreign partner with whom to work under mutual understanding for sourcing, and delivery of these commodities under a foreign vendor contract worth several millions of Dollars.

Please, contact me if this is of interest, to provide details.

Regards,
Tadesse Berhanu

Header:

Return-Path: <dr.joshomya@gmail.com>
Reply-To: infoofice58@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 01:07:18 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGD+-=VMvgnURYCSxHaeY=vKXZmx9zhXemeRfeXC9cwKRQPizw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: KINDLY PARDON MY "INTRUSION" OF YOUR PRIVACY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

logistconsultant@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:53 pm

The email sent to infoofice58@gmail.com received a reply from logistconsultant@gmail.com.

Hello xxx,

Thank you for your response to my inquiry. In a nutshell, the project and the proposal are summarised as follows:

1) There is a Foreign Vendor Contract (FVC) waiting to be awarded at the Ministry of Agriculture, etc. in South Sudan.
2) Since most of their supply projects are always awarded to foreign contractors, the top officials at this Ministry desire to cooperate
privately and confidentially with a foreign business person to whom the current contract can be awarded, for mutual financial benefits.
3) You will be registered with the government of South Sudan as a foreign contractor.
4) The machinery (150 units each) involved under this contract are Agricultural Equipment (Tractors, etc.)
5) You will source for and locate a dealer/exporter of this kind of machinery in your country, or elsewhere as suitable. You obtain prices
and submit a quotation.
6) You will be advised by the South Sudanese officials about how much to add to the actual price of the machines.
7) You submit a Proforma Invoice with the adjusted prices.

8) The Invoice shall be approved and the Contract officially awarded to you.
9) Contract agreement is signed between your company and the Government of South Sudan.
10) A meeting shall be scheduled in Dubai (UAE) or South Africa, for getting to know each other, and facilitate signing of the payment release documents.
11) Payment for not less than 75% of the contract amount shall be released immediately after the contract agreement is signed. Funds for this contract are already approved in the Ministry's budget, available and would be transferred by international bank wire to your account.
You will receive the funds paid in advance for execution of the contract.
12) After funds received, you arrange for payment and shipment (CIF) of the machinery to the Port of Mombasa, in Kenya.
13) A personal agreement will be reached for disbursement of the extra money on the Contract amount.

Please, confirm that this arrangement is possible for you to handle this deal, to enable me to send more details.

Regards,
Mr. Tadesse Berhanu.

Header:

Return-Path: <logistconsultant@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 21:39:53 -0800
Message-ID: <CACn11VS3MkQ7=MHmyDMR+FQKEBUbODU3=8QHwqgsuhDBC3CqcA@mail.gmail.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: logistconsultant@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:53 pm

Reply received:

xxx,

Thank you for your confirmation. To clarify more about the business proposal, below are the important points:

1. The South Sudan Ministry of Agriculture, needs 100/150 units of agricultural Tractors and implements. The brand of Tractors preferred are the ones made by John Deer, Massey Ferguson or Mahindra.
2. The officials of the Ministry want to have a secret agreement with you or your company to appoint you as the Foreign Contractor to supply the Tractors to the Ministry.
3. After a confidential agreement is reached, you will be registered as a Foreign Contractor/Supplier to the Ministry of Agriculture South Sudan.
4. You will then provide an Invoice on your company's letterhead listing the items to be supplied under the Contract and their prices.
5. The four top officials of the Ministry of Agriculture will use their powers to approve your Invoice and award a Contract to you for supply of the 150 units of Tractors. The exact specifications of the tractors and implements will be provided to you.
6. An official Contract Agreement will be signed between you and the Ministry of Agriculture South Sudan.
7. After you sign a Contract Agreement for supply of the 150 units each of Tractors, Ploughs, Harrows, and Trailers, the total contract value will be paid to you to execute the contract.
8. The secret agreement between you and the four (4) top officials of the Ministry is that the value of the contract will be confidentially raised, and the difference between the actual value and the increased value will retained by you to be privately paid to the officials at a later date, after the Contract has been successfully concluded.

7. After signing of the Contract Agreement, a meeting (to be held in either Dubai, Istanbul or in Kenya) might be required between you and two officials representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture South Sudan, to sign the final documents that will enable them authorize payment of the total value of the Contract to you through their bank.

I hope the above explanation provides more clarity and understanding of what the business is all about?

Looking forward to your further confirmation.

Mr. Tadesse Berhanu.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:44 pm

Reply received:

Thank you for your latest email.
Your primary role under this Foreign Vendor Outsourcing Contract for supply of the agric machines will be as follows:

1) Obtain initial (accurate or projected prices) of the agric Tractors/implements;
2) Submit an initial quotation on your letterhead for Tractors and implements;
3) Submit a Proforma Invoice (as you would be advised) after the initial quotation has been checked and considered by the South Sudan officials; the proforma invoice will take care of the amount of money required to buy the machines, arrange shipment to Mombasa, Kenya, also extra money to be added to the contract value by the officials for their private benefit;
4) Sign the official Outsourcing Contract between you and the South Sudan Ministry of Agriculture - for endorsement by their Ministry of Finance;
5) Receive payment to your account from the Bank of South Sudan or her agent - payment for total value of the Outsourcing Contract will be paid to you in advance, under the special arrangement made by the beneficial South Sudan officials we are dealing with;
6) After receiving payment, you handle the logistics of buying the Tractors from a suitable dealer, and thereafter arrangements for shipment of the items to the Port of Mombasa, Kenya.

The role of the South Sudanese Ministry of Agriculture officials will be to use their positions and offices to facilitate award of the Outsourcing Contract to you/your company; also ensure that payment for total value of the Contract is made as quickly as possible by bank wire to your account. Also, monitor, supervise the whole transaction and provide any assistance you may need for the logistics of shipment and delivery of the items.

My role will remain as the middleman and intermediary between you and the South Sudanese officials, also assisting with ensuring you or your company are properly registered with the South Sudan Government as an Outsourcing Contractor.

Below are the specific Agric machines required for the current phase of the Outsourcing Contract :

1) 100 units brand New Massey Ferguson MF-385 4WD 75hp Tractors
2) 100 units brand new 3 Disc MF Ploughs - Model MF HD3-28
3) 100 units brand new MF 20-Disc Harrows
4) 100 units brand new MF Hydraulic Tipping Trailers (5 tons)

After successful delivery of this first phase of the Contract, a second phase will be awarded to you also, for delivery of additional 50 units of each of the items. The appropriate specifications for each item will be provided in due course.

Please acknowledge this email, and any questions or clarifications you need, let me know.

Regards,

Mr. Tadesse Berhanu.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:44 pm

Reply received:

Hello xxx,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I was waiting for complete information and confirmation from the South Sudan Ministry of Agriculture officials. Now, I have good news. Today, the officials confirmed to me that they are now completely ready to work with you on the outsourcing business/deal.

In moving forward, the first step is to register you as a Foreign Vendor/Supplier to the South Sudan government/Ministry of Agriculture.
Please see attached to this email the Contractor Registration Application Form. You are to complete (fill) the form and return it with a copy of your official identification document or copy of your company registration certificate. Fill in as many details as you can, anything you do not understand, leave it blank or ask me for advice.

This begins the official process of registering you as a Foreign Contractor/Vendor to the South Sudan Ministry. The officials advised me that they will back-date your application for registration, so do not put any date on the application. Only your signature.

Anything you do not understand, let me know.

Regards,

Tadesse Berhanu.

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

infoofice58@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:29 pm

Dear Sir,

I am a logistics consultant currently working for the UN in South Sudan. I was contacted in confidence by top officials from the South Sudan Government with regards to foreign vendor contracts for supply of agricultural and other equipment on behalf of their National Supply company.

They seek a confidentiality foreign partner with whom to work under mutual understanding for sourcing, and delivery of these commodities under a foreign vendor contract worth several millions of Dollars.

Please, contact me if this is of interest, to provide details.

Regards,
Tadesse Berhanu

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <ofixinfo9@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.194]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 14:23:34 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHRgHS9SL_XoA42HNsmEv6GOFZkEeNZhwpap9cEw3+Crzd_ymw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KINDLY PARDON MY "INTRUSION" OF YOUR PRIVACY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoofice58@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:44 pm

Same scam message from header:

Return-Path: <infofice443@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.195]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 22:11:15 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOZgW_yGXZ=d+ojqjGoFy5RBStduULyN21N_RZ-RkP0bbUy4qg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KINDLY PARDON MY "INTRUSION" OF YOUR PRIVACY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoofice58@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:25 pm

Procurement Scam:

Dear Sir,

I am an Ethiopian nationale and agricultural consultant presently working for the UN in Sierra Leone.

Under confidentiality, a top official of the Sierra Leone Ministry of Agriculture recently held a private discussion with me on behalf of his colleagues, regarding a pending outsourcing contract for procurement of agricultural Tractors (Massey Ferguson, John Deere or Mahinda product) from the Ministry. They are urgently in need of a confidentiality overseas partner with whom to collaborate under a mutual understanding for sourcing and procurement of 50 units of the Tractors and implements. Funds are already approved and reserved for payment of the order.

If this is of interest and you can handle the arrangements for facilitating the procurement and shipment of the Tractors, please contact me for more details.

Thank you,

Mr. B. Zebeaman

Header:

Return-Path: <chiomaanyim500@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.178]
From: UN-AGRICULTURAL CONSULTANT <chiomaanyim500@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 02:32:56 -0800
Message-ID: <CAH6SMgWfLkKVNi4AQ5eFUBbDnb_GNUuHgasrEpObB5WBuYesKw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TREAT AS TOP URGENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: infoofice58@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:41 pm

Procurement scam.

Dear Sir,

I represent the interest of important top officials of the Sierra Leone Ministry of Agriculture, who are interested in collaborating with a confidentiality overseas business person regarding the award of imminent contracts of considerable values for procurement of agricultural tractors, etc. hjdhdu

Should you be interested in such an arrangement, please contact me immediately.

Mr. Tigori

Header:

Return-Path: <chiomaanyim500@gmail.com>
From: SIERRA LEONE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE <chiomaanyim500@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:59:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAH6SMgXN2NKb9xBi1pRfSRZnnaK6s_YnV83a_FY4V99o53fm0Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: AWAITING YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.