Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ainao6313@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ainao6313@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:11 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Money transfer scam.

Good day,

I write for your assistance to make a claim of my funds US$10,300,000(Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with the Bank.

I am Sokolovski Igor from Russia and I work in the office of President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, because of the war between Russia and Ukraine the US government is bent on freezing all Russia top officials assets and funds in America and Europe. In respect of this I want to immediately make NEXT OF KIN or Beneficiary of the funds I have with the Bank. .

Please let me know if you are capable of handling this transaction?

Best regards

Sokolovski Igor

Header:

Return-Path: <fataikolawoleyusuf@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ainao6313@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:50:02 -0500
Message-ID: <CAEN+ByPemEw+HVgA38rX0CqAs8aPUFYRhES8d6Jw=_Ap5yarpg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Igor from Russia.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sokovski@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:51 pm

E-mail to ainao6313@gmail.com gets a reply:

Dear
Thank you so much for positive response, i am very grateful for this trust and helping hand you extending to me, attached is my international passport so you get to know me better, currently am in Dubai the United Arab Emirates , my cell phone number for 24hrs communication is +971-58-908-0562,
Let know other details about my personal info or details of this transaction you wish to know, for me, i will plead you forward to me your bank info where the fund will be transferred to as the next of kin account, if you also wish for a new bank account purposely opened for this transaction on only your name, please feel free to do so.
Igor

Header:

Return-Path: <sokovski@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic316-11.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic316-11.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.130.121])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic316.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 18:25:53 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1154551017.941065.1668018353691@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: APPRECIATION

Phone: +971589080562
Note: This telephone number is most likely a United Arab Emirates number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sokovski@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:03 pm

Dear
I was in the bank today to submit the bank info you gave yesterday, and at time request my account balance via my statement of account . attached the the statement of my account with National Bank of Fujairah where my fund is deposited . the bank management will contact you via email tomorrow for account reconciliation as i was told. Everything is under control sir as we have absolutely noting to fear
Sokolovskii Igor

Text from the attached PDF file:

NATIONAL BANK OF FUJAIRAH
Hamad Bin Abdulla Rd, Fujairah, P.O.Box 887

TEL: +971-800-8623

C.E.O , NBF
Attn:
Sir,
RECONCILATION OF ACCOUNT NO:AE5902400000-1089254412 TO
ACCOUNT NO: 220398780 WITH PROSPERITY BANK, DALLAS, TEXAS.
We wish to inform you that we have the mandate of Mr Sokolovskii Igor who has
been a customer with our bank the National bank of Fujairah for a decade now
to credit into your account with Prosperity bank with address at 12900 coit Rd,
Dallas , Texas 75251 the sum of ten million, three hundred United States Dollars
(USD$10.3Million)
Below is the bank info submitted as the new beneficiary bank account.
Bank Name: Prosperity Bank
Bank Add: 12900 Coit Rd, Dallas Texas 75251
Routing No: 113122655
Account No: 220398780
Swift Code: ORBKTGTG
Reconfirmation this bank account details as correct or if they are some mistakes
or alterations, make the necessary corrections and forward the correct info to my
email ASAP.
Yours Sincerely,
Vince Cook
Chief Executive Officer
National Bank of Fujairah
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sokovski@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:10 pm

Absolutely no. That's my account number. And does not and will never belong to you. But that's where the fund is right now till transferred to you.
Sokolovskii Igor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

isahharunu87@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:47 pm

Good day,

I write for your assistance to make a claim of my funds US$10,300,000(Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with the Bank.

I am Sokolovski Igor from Russia and I work in the office of President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, because of the war between Russia and Ukraine the US government is bent on freezing all Russia top officials assets and funds in America and Europe. In respect of this I want to immediately make NEXT OF KIN or Beneficiary of the funds I have with the Bank. .

Please let me know if you are capable of handling this transaction?

Best regards

Sokolovski Igor.

Header:

Return-Path: <isahharunu87@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 21:23:55 +0100
Message-ID: <CABZHXXJZpYAyShSV-6ijaci-YDw5yCkdr3Vakw8MqjpeqZZO4A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Reply.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.