Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rose.cl@onet.eu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rose.cl@onet.eu

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:51 pm

Recovery scam.

TD CANADA TRUST BANK OF CANADA 350 LAWRENCE AVE EAST, SCARBOROUGH ONCANADA, MB OAE ATTN: Sir NOTIFICATION FOR RELEASE OF $10.5M This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today. I am Mr.John Collins the new director, international Remittance department of this bank, my boss MR. CALVIN CARLOS, the MD/ CEO of this bank is now on compulsory leave and all power hasbeen vested on me to make all international payments .Furthermore, due to allegations of corrupt practice against other CANADA Banks, the Federal Government of CANADA has appointed this bank to effect all the overdue payments. Be informed that the Federal Government of Canada have Approved the release of $10.5M which have been in this bank for many years UNCLAIMED. Our Boss in collaboration with the Governor of Central Bank of CANADA have refuse to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund, this is because they has been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich themselves Without your knowledge I want to help you POOL OUT this fund to your Bank account todayusing the easiest and quickest method which have not been known to you before By this method a Domiciliary Account will be opened for you. A domiciliary account is a secure account which we will open for you in our Bank and Credit your payment of $10.5M for further credit into your account, the essence of this Domiciliary Account isto secure and protect your payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which do not belong to you, the greatest advantage is that you can instruct us to credit your nominated account bit by bit With small amount thereby saving yourself from the embarrassment of the Financial Authority in your country who monitors large transfers due to the current trend of terrorist. Another beauty of the domiciliary account is that you can retain the balance leftin your account in our Bank and can also instruct us to pay out money to any bank of your choice in the world, or issue you an ATM Card which you can use in any part of the world when in a business trip. I hope you now understand the advantages of a domiciliary account and why you need this account to receive your payment of $10.5M now in our Bank. You are advised to forward as a matter of urgent your direct telephone and Fax number and your contact Addressas we have started the process of opening the account for you. All that is require of you is to activate the newly opened Domiciliary Account with a minimum of $450 usd in line with Provisions of Section 2 Sub Section (iia) of Banks and Financial Act of 2001 which state that all Non Resident Account Otherwise known asDomiciliary must be activated to make the account operational, while Sub Section (iib) do NOT permit any Bank official from making deduction from the payment to be deposited in the domiciliary account, which is $10.5M in your own Case. Call me on +1416 61 that I will issue you payment release code which must be given to you personally on telephone Strictly for security reasons. This code is very important and is what you will use to confirm your payment, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE THERE IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT Mrs Carolyn Snow; rose.cl@onet.eu Yours faithfully Mr.John Collins Director International Remittance

Header:

Return-Path: <sundayabiodunonioutlook@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.119] ([105.112.182.251])
Message-ID: <6353757d.1c0a0220.32364.b87a@mx.google.com>
Subject: 21/10/2022
To: Recipients <sundayabiodunonioutlook@gmail.com>
From: "Mr.John Collins" <sundayabiodunonioutlook@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 21:45:40 -0700
Reply-To: rose.cl@onet.eu

Originating IP: 105.112.182.251
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rose.cl@onet.eu

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:18 pm

The fake bank representative is now a dying widow.

Dearest Beloved, i hope this email finds you in good health. Am Mrs Carolyn Snow wife of the late Mr John W. Snow am currently diagnosed with cancer which I have been suffering from for past years. My Late Husband Mr John W. Snow worked with the U.S. Federal Reserve as Secretary of the Treasury of the Bureau from Feb. 3, 2003 June 29, 2006 under the government of G.W. Bush. We are both British Citizens and he died of a brief illness and before his death we are both born again Christians. My Husband has a stack of cash of $35 Million United Dollars (Thirty-Five Million United State Dollars) with a security company which he made me the Beneficiary. Due to the nature of my illness I would not be able to carry out the NGO and want to distribute the inheritance of my late husband to take care of orphanages, widows, disaster Victims, unemployed retrench workers affected by covid and also to fund churches. I took this decision because I do not have any child due to cancer for years who will inherit this money and because my husband was the only child of his late parents. NGO is trying to establish contact with individuals and NGOs in your country to help the poor and less privileged people. I would appreciate your kind gesture and for that you would get $5 Million United State Dollars and $30 Million less privileged. The doctor will not allow me to talk to anybody but I have a lawyer who has known my family for over 20 years and who can guide you through this process if I can get a kind reply from you. I will forward your name and email address and other contact to my lawyer so that he will supervise the processing of your power of attorney. (1) Your Full Name, (2) Your Contact Address (3) Your Telephone (Cel) Your ID card Your occupation, All I want from you is for you to make time out of your very busy schedule and see to the success within the shortest period of time because the directors of the security company where the fund is stacked may use the fund for their selfish purpose after my death. Hoping to hear from you soon. Please reply to Thank you and God Bless you. Kindly acknowledge receipt of my email by reply to proceed. Best Regard, Mrs Carolyn Snow

Header:

Return-Path: <babs2010venture@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.119] ([105.112.183.176])
Message-ID: <63660a6b.df0a0220.62313.29ca@mx.google.com>
Subject: 5/11/2022
To: Recipients <babs2010venture@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2022 00:01:55 -0700

Originating IP: 105.112.183.176
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rose.cl@onet.eu

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:09 pm

Dear ,Sir We write to inform you, That everything is finalize i want you to contact this woman Mrs.Rose and send this information to her your full address your ID card your mobile telephone number , She is the person in charge to process all the approval document which you need to receive your payment of $35,000,000,00 Million United State Dollars, Contact her on this email address; rose.cl@onet.eu Your corporation in this matters is highly needed immediately,Also update as soon as possible Best Regard Mr.James Whitherspoo

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <blessingminday@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.53]
Subject: 10/11/2022
To: Recipients <blessingminday@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 15:41:15 -0800
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose.cl@onet.eu

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:28 pm

ATTENTION : CONGRATULATION, WE WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT US GOVERNMENT AND CANADIAN GOVERNMENT HAVE DECIDE TO RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT TO YOU, THIS IS TO NOTIFY, TO YOU THAT ALL CHARGES AND TAX WHICH YOU SUPPOSE TO PAY BEFORE YOUR PAYMENT WILL RELEASE THE US GOVERNMENT ACCEPT TO GIVE YOU LOAN TO PAY FOR THE CHARGES AND TAX, KINDLY FORWARD THIS INFORMATION, YOUR FULL ADDRESS YOUR ID CARD YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOUR BANKING DETAILS, AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS INFORMATION YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE PROCEED IMMEDIATELY, I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST YOURS FAITHFULLY Mrs. Rose David International Remittance

Header:

Return-Path: <sharifbusiri19@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.51]
Message-ID: <637822cb.050a0220.7b382.5085@mx.google.com>
Subject: 19/11/2022
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:26:43 -0800
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:22 am

After pretending to be a bank representative and a dying widow, the scammer claims not to be " Head of Customs Inspection Unit in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia".

Recovery scam.

Harts-field-Jackson International Airport 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, Georgia.30320, USA Hello,Sir I am Matthew jeffery Head of Customs Inspection Unit in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom which was transferred from JFK Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as a personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from the United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the UK (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this package provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security. That is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantees that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project. Please Reply this email strictly at ( ) with reconfirmation of your Full Name, Home Address, City, State and Telephone number. You are device to contact Mrs Rose on this email address;rose.cl@onet.eu for the release of your payment shes the only one in charge and i where it is money inside the Box Sincerely, Matthew jeffery, Head Officer-in-Charge

Header:

Return-Path: <ameenaidrissani@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.119] ([105.112.181.165])
Message-ID: <638899e3.1c0a0220.a6732.c02c@mx.google.com>
Subject: 1/12/2022
To: Recipients <ameenaidrissani@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 04:11:07 -0800

Originating IP: 105.112.181.165
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rose.cl@onet.eu

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:23 am

DEAR,Sir, ITS MY PLEASURED TO USED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE YOU THIS MESSAGE, NOW THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED YOUR PAYMENT OF {35,000,000,00} MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS TO RELEASE TO YOU, BEAR IN MIND, THAT YOU HAVE TO COME TO A CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND HOLAND THAT IS WHERE YOUR FUND IS RIGHT NOW AND YOU HAVE TO SIGN SOME VITAL DCUMENT REGARDING THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT ONCE THAT IS DONE YOUR PAYMENT WILL RELEASE TO YOU, I AM WRITING YOU THIS, MESSAGE AS 100% QUARANTEE ONCE YOU COME TO THE NETHERLAND YOU WILL MEET WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING BY YOURSELF AND I AM ASSURING YOU THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT AMICABLE WITHOUT ANY DELAY THIS IS MY ASSURANCE FOR YOU, BELOW YOUR HEREBY SEND THIS INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESS OF YOUR DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR PAYMENT, {1} YOUR FULL ADDRESS {2} YOUR ID CARD {3} YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER, MIND YOU THAT, IF YOU WILLING TO COME TO THE CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND HOLAND LET ME NO SO THAT I WILL FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THEM SO THAT THEY WILL INVITE YOU TO THE CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND, YOUR CORPORATION IN THIS MATTERS IS HIGHLY NEEDED IMMEDIATELY. YOURS FAITHFULLY MRs. Carolyn Snow

Header:

Return-Path: <tinaokolie22@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.41]
Subject: 13/03/2023,
To: Recipients <tinaokolie22@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 23:13:25 -0700
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose.cl@onet.eu

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:43 pm

MINISTRY OF FINANCE NETHERLANDS EXCHANGE CONTROL DIVISION OUR REF:MFN/NETELAND-3/2023 DEAR, Sir 9/06/2023 CLAIM YOUR PAYMENT ITS MY PLEASURED TO USED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE YOU THIS MESSAGE, NOW THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED YOUR PAYMENT OF {35,000,000,00} MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS TO RELEASE TO YOU, BEAR IN MIND, THAT YOU HAVE TO COME TO A CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND HOLLAND THAT IS WHERE YOUR FUND IS RIGHT NOW AND YOU HAVE TO SIGN SOME VITAL DOCUMENT REGARDING THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT ONCE THAT IS DONE YOUR PAYMENT WILL RELEASE TO YOU, I AM WRITING YOU THIS, MESSAGE AS 100% GUARANTEE ONCE YOU COME TO THE NETHERLAND YOU WILL MEET WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING BY YOURSELF AND I AM ASSURING YOU THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT AMICABLE WITHOUT ANY DELAY THIS IS MY ASSURANCE FOR YOU, BELOW YOUR HEREBY SEND THIS INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESS OF YOUR DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR PAYMENT, {1} YOUR FULL ADDRESS {2} YOUR ID CARD {3} YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER, MIND YOU THAT, IF YOU WILLING TO COME TO THE CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND HOLLAND LET ME NO SO THAT I WILL FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THEM SO THAT THEY WILL INVITE YOU TO THE CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND, YOUR CORPORATION IN THIS MATTERS IS HIGHLY NEEDED IMMEDIATELY. YOURS FAITHFULLY Carolyn Snow

Header:

Return-Path: <brighylambert@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.50]
Subject: 9/06/2023
To: Recipients <brighylambert@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 06:29:19 -0700
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rose.cl@onet.eu

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:36 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

My name is Capt. Monica Moore,I am an American member of the U.S. ARMY medical team in UKraine.

I just discovered One Package boxes containing American Dollars in UKraine. I have deposited Package boxes with a security company in UKraine

Am looking for a trustworthy individual who will assist me receive the fund before I come over and join him as soon as the fund gets into your hand. Please, I want this to be between me and you since I am still in the army.

To Prove my sincerity, We both should be honest with ourselves and be trustworthy because without trust and honestly nothing works in this life.

I look forward to your prompt reply to enable us move forward and I will get back to you ASAP with details.

Regards,
Cpt. Mohika Moore
rose.cl@onet.eu

Header:

Return-Path: <info@innoestate.at>
Received: from mail.innoestate.at (mail.innoestate.at. [80.122.30.234])
Message-ID: <64ca9749.df0a0220.bed61.fe4aSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Reply-To: <rose.cl@onet.eu>
Subject: Greeting,/
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 10:49:55 -0700

Orig IP: 80.122.30.234 | Orig ISP: A1 Telekom Austria Ag | City: Graz | Country: Austria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:14 am

Recovery scam / identity theft.

MINISTRY OF FINANCE NETHERLANDS EXCHANGE CONTROL DIVISION OUR REF:MFN/NETELAND-3/2023 DEAR, Sir CLAIM YOUR PAYMENT ITS MY PLEASURED TO USED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE YOU THIS MESSAGE, NOW THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED YOUR PAYMENT OF {35,000,000,00} MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS TO RELEASE TO YOU, BEAR IN MIND, THAT YOU HAVE TO COME TO A CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND HOLLAND THAT IS WHERE YOUR FUND IS RIGHT NOW AND YOU HAVE TO SIGN SOME VITAL DOCUMENT REGARDING THE RELEASING OF YOUR PAYMENT ONCE THAT IS DONE YOUR PAYMENT WILL RELEASE TO YOU, I AM WRITING YOU THIS, MESSAGE AS 100% GUARANTEE ONCE YOU COME TO THE NETHERLAND YOU WILL MEET WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING BY YOURSELF AND I AM ASSURING YOU THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT AMICABLE WITHOUT ANY DELAY THIS IS MY ASSURANCE FOR YOU, BELOW YOUR HEREBY SEND THIS INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESS OF YOUR DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR PAYMENT, {1} YOUR FULL ADDRESS {2} YOUR ID CARD {3} YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER, MIND YOU THAT, IF YOU WILLING TO COME TO THE CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND HOLLAND LET ME NO SO THAT I WILL FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THEM SO THAT THEY WILL INVITE YOU TO THE CORPORATE FINANCE HOUSE IN NETHERLAND, YOUR CORPORATION IN THIS MATTERS IS HIGHLY NEEDED IMMEDIATELY. YOURS FAITHFULLY Carolyn Snow

Header:

Return-Path: <christynegho@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.151] ([105.112.190.12])
Message-ID: <64e7a8f6.050a0220.a0f72.0e10@mx.google.com>
Subject: CLAIM YOUR PAYMENT
To: Recipients <christynegho@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 12:01:04 -0700

Originating IP: 105.112.190.12
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.