Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevenharrington258@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stevenharrington258@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:35 pm

Recovery scam.

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS

$19.200,000 million BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE

My name is steven Harrington, I work with the Us Department Of State, As a FUND RECONCILIATION OFFICER / DIPLOMATIC OFFICER under the DEPARTMENT OFFICE OF THE FOREIGN MISSION) and I received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your $19,250,000 MILLION USD RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position of the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET,

You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your GOOGLE PLAY STORE OR APPLE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($19,250,000 USD) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

NOTE: This is going to be a "WATCH WALLET" where you can easily view your funds on your TRUST WALLET, then once the verification is done, Your wallet will be ACTIVE FOR BITCOIN TRANSFER TO ANY OF YOUR WALLET OR BANK ACCOUNT, IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR OTHER MEANS, PLEASE STATE SO AND FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REQUIRED STEPS TO TAKE IN OTHER TO CONVERT THE FUNDS.

FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CREATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE AND DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHAT SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE EASILY, I WILL ALSO GUIDE YOU THROUGH UNTIL YOUR MONEY IS REFLECTED IN YOUR WALLET,

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT WITH MY EMAIL OR ADD YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

Header:

Reply-To: stevenharrington258@gmail.com
From: "Mr. Steven Harrington" <deepakkumarjena949@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:21:54 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHFVYDrx-qOwZq-az294D9jtk-EFQanLUN7oT+sEy+VnqbFbiA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TRUST WALLET BITCOINS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ooyyff2022@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:44 pm

Recovery scam.

Good Day

I work with Us Department Of States, As a FUND RECONCILIATION OFFICER / DIPLOMATIC OFFICER under the DEPARTMENT OFFICE OF THE FOREIGN MISSION) . The message approval was sent to TRUST WALLET by Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury and I am foreseeing the safe transfer of funds between the STATE AND YOU THE BENEFICIARY.

990.417382203 IN BTC
14388.91796799 ETH
$19,200,000 Million USD

This is still the correct amount on your BTC TRUST WALLET and the watch wallet will be cleared once the process is complete, Listen to me carefully and see reasons why you should follow TRUST WALLET instructions, In other to easily have access to the full amount on your DOWNLOADED TRUST WALLET. Bitcoin will be going UP very soon, this information is 100% correct, Bitcoin is the most reliable means most beneficiary used in receiving funds and the good part is that, No one will be demanding for any certificates or permission to move funds through BTC ( TRUST WALLET), this is 100% correct. You should ask yourself why you are still trusting the same bank or delivery company whom have been promising you funds for years and yet till date no one has giving you a penny from your funds, ( DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME TO WORK WITH BITCOIN AND RECEIVE SOMETHING BEFORE CHRISTMAS).
PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS EMAIL BELOW TO UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY WELL

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS

$19.200,000 millions BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE

My name is steven Harrignton and i received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your $19,250,000 MILLION USD RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position of the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET, You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is to DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your MOBILE APP STORE OR IPHONE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($19,250,000 usd) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

NOTE: This is going to be a "WATCH WALLET" where you can easily view your funds on your TRUST WALLET, then once the verification is done, Your wallet will be ACTIVE FOR BITCOIN TRANSFER TO ANY OF YOUR WALLET OR BANK ACCOUNT. IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR OTHER MEANS, PLEASE STATE SO AND FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REQUIRED STEPS TO TAKE IN OTHER TO CONVERT THE FUNDS.

FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CREATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE AND DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHAT SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE EASILY, I WILL ALSO GUIDE YOU THROUGH UNTIL YOUR MONEY IS REFLECTED ON YOUR WALLET,

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT OR WHATSAPP FOR BETTER COMMUNICATION

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

Header:

Return-Path: <stevensoffice78@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ooyyff2022@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 06:46:33 -0500
Message-ID: <CAMwAzFPapAuXtnzT3wwNYgEY7tJ4A3T5O2aifRfghWhKn2NXfg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: $19.200,000 millions BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ooyyff2022@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:23 pm

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS

3024.27 IN BTC
$50,000,000 USD

( A TRANSACTION WAS APPROVED IN YOUR NAME BY IMF, FINTRAC, AUSTRAC AND ALL THE FINANCIAL AUTHORITIES, TO BE PAYABLE THROUGH BITCOIN)

Hi my name is still Mr Steven Harrington, and it is now almost 3 months since i received an approval letter from the The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your $50,000,000 MILLION USD RECONCILED FUND, Which is payable using BTC platform, I have received another letter for the final year review and unclaimed funds retrieval, ( IF THE BENEFICIARY IS NOT WITHIN REACH OR NOT ABLE TO QUALIFY TO RECEIVE APPROVED FUNDS, IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCLAIMED AND WILL BE OFFERED TO THE STATE CHARITY).

You have been paying fees for years so that you can receive your funds through banks or card delivery, That method has failed and if you do not appreciate the use of BITCOIN in receiving funds, then you do not understand the importance of BTC, No one controls your transaction and no one monitors your transaction, We have been able to offset over 34 transaction for different beneficiaries all over the world, You should read my letter and understand that this wallet is going to be a WATCH WALLET, Once the process is completed, You will have the new OPTIONS of SENDING DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR BITCOIN WALLET.
PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS EMAIL BELOW TO UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS VERY WELL

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS

$50.000,000 millions BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE

My name is Steven Harrington and i received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your $19,250,000 MILLION USD RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position of the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET, You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is to DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your MOBILE APP STORE OR IPHONE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($19,250,000 usd) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

NOTE: This is going to be a "WATCH WALLET" where you can easily view your funds on your TRUST WALLET, then once the verification is done, Your wallet will be ACTIVE FOR BITCOIN TRANSFER TO ANY OF YOUR WALLET OR BANK ACCOUNT. IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR OTHER MEANS, PLEASE STATE SO AND FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REQUIRED STEPS TO TAKE IN OTHER TO CONVERT THE FUNDS.

FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CREATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE AND DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHAT SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE EASILY, I WILL ALSO GUIDE YOU THROUGH UNTIL YOUR MONEY IS REFLECTED ON YOUR WALLET,

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT WITH THE EMAIL BELOW OR DROP YOUR WHATS-APP NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <on4919788@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.49]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:29:09 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMXX6MwKH5B0HeTLFr1BPLinhO-kpAhxs7UtxvMFsv+C0m6nOg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ( A TRANSACTION WAS APPROVED IN YOUR NAME BY IMF, FINTRAC, AUSTRAC
AND ALL THE FINANCIAL AUTHORITIES, TO BE PAYABLE THROUGH BITCOIN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

text990881641@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:53 pm

Same recovery scam, new email address:

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS

3024.27 BTC
41629.20 ETH
$50,000,000 USD

MERRY CHRISTMAS ,

PLEASE READ THROUGH MY MESSAGE ONCE AGAIN, WE HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR 27 TO FINALIZE

My name is Steven Harrington and i received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your $50,000,000 MILLION USD RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position of the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET, You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is to DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your MOBILE APP STORE OR IPHONE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($50,000,000 usd) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT WITH MY EMAIL OR WRITE DOWN YOUR WHATS-APP NUMBER FOR BETTER COMMUNICATION

( THIS IS BEST PLATFORM TO RECEIVE YOUR TRANSACTION WITHOUT ANYONE INTERFERING, AND ALL DOCUMENTS ARE VALID , BITCOIN IS LEGAL AND ITS PERMITTED IN MORE THAN 50 COUNTRIES, THERE ARE ALSO BITCOIN ATM MACHINE TO USE IN WITHDRAWING FUNDS, THERE WILL BE OPTIONS TO TRANSFER FUNDS TO YOUR OTHER BITCOIN WALLET OR BANK ACCOUNT, YOU CAN ALSO MAKE ONLINE PURCHASES ONCE THE WALLET IS ACTIVE )

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

Header:

Return-Path: <danghuaig@gmail.com>
Reply-To: text990881641@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 05:39:10 -0800
Message-ID: <CAEm3EL1BUmZkDp1aouV0mpH1k=ZzOVS3Bf31Fba9y=J6goZpLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: $50.000,000 millions BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

steveharri27@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:13 pm

Same scam, and another new email address:

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS

$35.000,000 BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE
2076.20379779 BTC

My name is Steven Harrington and i received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your $35,000,000 USD RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position to release the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET, You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is to DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your MOBILE APP STORE OR IPHONE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($35,000,000 usd) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT WITH THE EMAIL BELOW OR DROP YOUR WHATS-APP NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION

I WILL BE EXPECTING TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

Header:

Return-Path: <officialfilethree@gmail.com>
Reply-To: steveharri27@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 19:52:14 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMVsXaqwRAg24DxqQOBUumqgyk9zj_6peVJh6BKd3hN5-R4RpQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TRUST WALLET BITCOINS
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ooyyff2022@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:52 pm

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS

3024.27 BTC
41629.20 ETH
$50,000,000 USD

HAPPY NEW YEAR

PLEASE READ THROUGH MY MESSAGE ONCE AGAIN, WE HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR 27 TO FINALIZE

My name is Steven Harrington and i received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your $50,000,000 MILLION USD RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position of the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET, You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is to DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your MOBILE APP STORE OR IPHONE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($50,000,000 usd) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT WITH MY EMAIL OR WRITE DOWN YOUR WHATS-APP NUMBER FOR BETTER COMMUNICATION

( THIS IS BEST PLATFORM TO RECEIVE YOUR TRANSACTION WITHOUT ANYONE INTERFERING, AND ALL DOCUMENTS ARE VALID , BITCOIN IS LEGAL AND ITS PERMITTED IN MORE THAN 50 COUNTRIES, THERE ARE ALSO BITCOIN ATM MACHINE TO USE IN WITHDRAWING FUNDS, THERE WILL BE OPTIONS TO TRANSFER FUNDS TO YOUR OTHER BITCOIN WALLET OR BANK ACCOUNT, YOU CAN ALSO MAKE ONLINE PURCHASES ONCE THE WALLET IS ACTIVE )

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

Header:

Return-Path: <2704file@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.43]
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:50:02 -0800
Message-ID: <CANu=Q7EOm2yDRLVs3Q4u+T+a5XNge=nuTZt_5GmTe-hwtLAprA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

text990881641@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:41 pm

Bitcoin Scam:

TRUST WALLET BITCOINS
2972.27697817 BTC CLAIM AVAILABLE

2972.27697817 BTC

Good day

I am emailing you so that you can take charge of the opportunity bitcoin is offering, Bitcoin is increasing and so is your funds, so i think you should do whatever you can to gain FULL ACCESS to your WATCH WALLET. The process does not take longer to finalize and it's 100% and more risk free/Legal.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Watch-only is a term used to describe wallets which do not store or use private keys. These wallets use only public keys, allowing them to show users their balances and receive bitcoin. However, since watch-only wallets do not store private keys, they cannot send or spend any bitcoin until the wallet is activated with a MERGED BITCOIN ACCOUNT. you can't access it without having a corresponding private key which unlock and allow you to access, This is why an activation is required to unlock your ACCOUNT after you have successfully downloaded the WALLET. If you do not grab this opportunity now and secure your money, which the banks and other agency has proven difficult to finalize, You won't be getting such an opportunity anytime soon,
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My name is Steven Harrington and i received an email from The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury regarding your 2972.27697817 BTC RECONCILED FUND, which has been approved and converted into A BTC BINARY CODE, I am currently in the position of the code and I will be guiding you on how you can secure your funds through TRUST WALLET, You will be receiving your compensation funds through BITCOIN and all you have to do is to DOWNLOAD TRUST WALLET on your MOBILE APP STORE OR IPHONE STORE, Then click on "I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET" After that is completed, I will further advise you on what step to take so you can IMPORT your converted funds ($50,000,000 usd) to your TRUST WALLET ADDRESS in just 2 minutes without any issues or delays.

ADD ME ON GOOGLE CHAT WITH MY EMAIL

Yours Truthfully
Mr. Steven Harrington

Header:

Return-Path: <on4919788@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.43]
Reply-To: text990881641@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 18:20:56 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMXX6MxqdYitJ9vZUYdWYCmMezPDSp4Uijnt9Ur3Vdj1oZVJrw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ooyyff2022@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:14 pm

"Mr. Steven Harrington" is now "Geneva Duncan"...

$700,000 usd accumulated Bonus from TRUST WALLET FUNDS

YOUR ACCUMULATED TRUST WALLET BITCOIN BONUS OF $700 000 USD DEPOSIT AVAILABLE NOW TO YOUR SAFE UN BOX ONLINE BANK

Your $700,000 usd accumulated Bonus from TRUST WALLET FUNDS is now available to your SAFE UN BOX ONLINE BANK and once you login to your online bank with the below details, you will view your bonus added to your already approved compensation funds

USER DATA
Upliner/Referral

Password: *********
Personal Account Number/Token: ***********7
Username: *******

Your payment plan with TRUST WALLET FUNDS has been changed and updated in background check by the IMF under the authority of the UNITED NATIONS. Trust wallet funds are now linked with SAFE WALLET FUNDS as instructed by the UNITED NATIONS on the 10th december 2023. respond to this email to be directed to the safe bank un box for more details and you can also email them if you still have the bank email.

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNT OFFICER FOR IMF TRANSFER CODE SO YOU CAN DEPOSIT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Sincerely Yours
UNITED NATIONS AUDITOR
GENEVA DUNCAN

Header:

Return-Path: <radchenko.privateoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 06:26:55 +0100
Message-ID: <CADzfZAf0c+VkhE+5F8dqFT=mwKAUPNXeTo4g7rFYz1ozmW11Kw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: $700,000 usd accumulated Bonus from TRUST WALLET FUNDS
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.