Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unitedpost111@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitedpost111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:18 pm

Dear My beloved One, I need your assistance,
Please bear with me. I am writing this letter to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.
I am Hanna Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I know my mail might come to you as a surprise because you don’t know me, but due to the unsolicited nature of my situation here in Refugee camp Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I decided to contact you for help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moments since the death of my father.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $20M (Twenty Million Dollars) in a UK Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the UK Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust but rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interests you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going on with my entire family,

Sorry for my pictures. I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay.

Yours Sincerely
Best Regard,
Hanna Gaddafi

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.141
Return-Path: < unitedpost111@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.42]
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 08:10:20 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOJUcoU4+C435pX-pE636FW-JhH7aWJQfzHd9bn6uh5-iz8AvQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear My beloved One
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.