Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

engr.fernandoarmando@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

engr.fernandoarmando@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:16 pm

Hello,

I greet you with warm regards. I earn a living in the oil industry as leader of the Procurement Unit in a refining outfit owned by a Sao Tome and Principe government. I currently reside in the United Kingdom and work as a liaison officer to the government

On my desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase for up to 500,000 barrels on every other month basis for 2 calendar years. The essence of my reaching out to you is the fact that as a staff, it is against Sao Tome government operational ethics to profiteer from any dealings with any oil purchasing firm hence the reason I need a trustworthy middle person outside my work circle to stand as the oil AGENT or BROKER so we can get all the commission paid to us for all the oil purchases.

I will guide you as an insider to obtain the required oil License certification from the National Petroleum Agency of Sao Tome and Principe (NPA-STP) .If you are interested to partner with me on this, we can achieve this license and registration with the NPA-STP in your name in less than 10 working days once the application is submitted. Worry less about purchases as I already have some firms who are ready to purchase oil but do not have any credible licensed agent to broker for them as required.

As soon as I hear from you today confirming your interest, I shall prepare and send to you a draft copy of the MOU between you and I before we can start the process of acquiring the Oil Agency/ Brokerage License.

Please ensure that you reply to this email address: engr.fernandoarmando@gmail.com

Thank you and Kind regards.

Engr.Fernando Armando

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.141
Return-Path: < engr.fernandoarmando@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.178]
From: "Engr.Fernando Armando" <engr.fernandoarmando@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 14:09:50 -0700
Message-ID: <CADrYTHiBPfOiXQ8vX0Z13kgCFRSNiGA_+BwwB4J+=fTjg7ifEw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: OIL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.