Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stephengianino21@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stephengianino21@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:16 pm

Hi Dear,

My name is Stephen Gianino so many times people trying to divert your fund which is amount of $ 6,000,000.00 (six million dollars only) the fund has been packed in the consignment box. please kindly get back to me now so that i can tell you more about it and also refer you to the diplomat who is currently in South Africa with your consignment box.

Yours sincerely Mr. Stephen Gianino

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.80
Return-Path: <microsoftpromotionaward44@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.194]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 07:36:16 +0200
Message-ID: <CADj780QpwhfqRh91rkOYhR=hEyptG-RUV2+ieAFsZ1Xmnu-ppw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: It's very urgent kindly get back to me asap!!!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stephengianino665@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:58 pm

E-mail to: stephengianino21@gmail.com
Gets a reply from: stephengianino665@yahoo.com

From the Desk of Stephen Gianino
Investigating Officer,
Ministry of Finance
630066 Hatton Garden,
London ECIN 8LE.

Confidential Information

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail received, like I said in my previous message that I have tried reaching you several times but all to no avail, I am glad now that you finally responded.

Thus, I want you to contact the diplomat who is presently in Africa now, and inform him about the address where you want the consignment delivered to, I am not demanding so much from you but Just 40% of the funds.

You can reach him immediately with the below information:

Name: Kwame Addae
E-mail; kwameaddae776@gmail.com

Also send him your full address and contact information’s for easy delivery of the consignment to your doorstep.

Kindly keep me posted regarding your communication with the diplomat and when the consignment will be delivered to you, and note that the diplomat does not know the content in the consignment is money, do not inform him.

Please make this a top secret to avoid diversion, as I have decided to attach my working identification card to this mail, for you to know who you are dealing with.

Yours Sincerely,

Header:

Return-Path: <stephengianino665@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic311-32.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (sonic311-32.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [77.238.176.164])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic311.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 03:53:43 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <55607226.5073442.1664596423633@mail.yahoo.com>

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwameaddae776@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:34 pm

Attn:

I was advised by Stephen to contact you regarding the parcel that needs to be delivered, kindly furnish me with your personal details as well as your physical address and your nearest airport of your destination.

Regards.

Dip. Kwame.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:36 pm

Hello

I received your message, I want you to understand that this deal is pure and 100% risk free, I want you to Note the diplomat does not know the content of the box, i only told him that the box contained your personal belongies such as your vital items take Note.

Please contact the diplomat and adhere on his instruction as soon as box gets to your door step our lives shall never be the same again.

Always keep me posted.

Mr. Stephen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwameaddae776@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Hello,

Please tell me your nearest airport of your destination.

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:30 pm

Hello

The diplomat the diplomat he is waiting for you to send your nearest airport of your destination so that he can proceed for your delivery.

Always keep me posted.

Brother Stephen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwameaddae776@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:56 pm

Attn:,

This is as a result of the message received from your good self regarding the delivery of your consignment/box; I oblige you to inform me of the nearest Airport to your destination and the description to your house or office.

I need this information’s to enable me proceed, I am Originally from Ghana but has been in Johannesburg S/A since 888 days due to National LockDown and border closure, the consignment Box was deposited at the (security Company) for a security reasons following the instruction from Mr. Stephen Gianino. I will proceed to make arrangement of your delivery in Panama City and please bear in mind that you have to pay for the storage clearance of your consignment at the security Company, which is R3000 in dollars which is 168 dollars I will proceed immediately for your delivery as soon as i pay for the storage clearance fees here in South Africa Johannesburg

Please kindly send the money via moneygram with the name of my secretary, Name A. M., Address is Johannesburg South Africa.

As soon as the payment is made I will proceed for your delivery.
Please Attach and send me a copy of your ID/passport copy for my verification and also your direct cell phone line where i can reach you,

Attached is a copy of my Passport and also a the parcel in the security company.

Cell: +27640009546

Waiting your soonest reply now, to enable me finalize my proceedings, and also advise on how you will send the storage fees.

Respectfully,
Kwame Addae

Phone: +27640009546
Note: This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwameaddae776@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:38 pm

Attn:

Please send the money via money gram, because bank to bank going to be difficult to received, please kindly attach and send me a copy of your passport for my processing.

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.