Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andredallen2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

andredallen2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:36 pm

I am Mr.Andrew Allen and I work as an auditor for a Swiss banking group. I was a part of a delegation of the bank that carried out an Audit/investigation of finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss citizens, which had remained dormant since World War II. Most belonged to Holocaust victims, recent findings have since resulted in the discovery of additional dormant accounts. An account with a Huge deposit in US Dollars plus accumulated interest was recently discovered by me belonging to a DECEASED with whom you share the same last name. The beneficiary passed on during the holocaust era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs.

I have privilege details and necessary contacts for your claim of this inheritance with no encumbrance, seemingly as you share the same surnames. The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has just allocated funds for payment to all deceased account holder's next of kin, awaiting submission of valid claims for immediate disbursement.

The essence of this communication with you is to partner with us in a deal to establish your eligibility to assume status of successor in title to the deceased. You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please reply as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to explain further details to you

Kind Regards,

Mr.Andrew Allen

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.17
Return-Path: <andredallen2@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.171]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 18:45:12 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFfFLrUM7XscDK+-kNytjUXGsAqXU-Y6tBKebDj8Ygexbtqn2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.