Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fcharactercommiss.centbanknig@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fcharactercommiss.centbanknig@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:56 pm

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE

Office of the Accountant General of the Federation

Plot 1570 Samuel Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Abuja –

DATE; 28TH, SEPTEMBER 2022

Hello

Good Day, we are pleased to hear from your positive response that you did not approve a third party to take control of your funds for transfer. We have been very careful on matters of funds transfer that have been overdue. I want to ask you, what is delaying your funds transfer? The documents the intruder submitted here are genuine for recognition, but your previous information and documents in our position were incomplete and irregularities. To correct and stabilize your funds procession, you have to provide the original copy of the following information as follows:

The Certificate of Ownership

The Certificate of Approval Contracts Award

The Funds Clearance From office of Attorney General

TIN (Tax Identification Number) Federal Inland Revenue

Also confirm your Full Bio Data information on the following:

Full Name:

Nationality of origin:

Address/state:

Profession:

DOB:

Marital Status:

Source of Identification:

Telephone:

Name of Company:

Address of Company:

Company Phone Number

Company Email:

Company Fax number:

If you don’t have the required documents you have to apply for RETRIEVAL PROCUREMENT from the office of Federal Character Commission (FCC) and you provide vital information for Retrieval:

MR. BELLO TUKUR (CEO)

FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION

Address: MAPUTO STREET, WUSE ZONE 3, FCT-ABUJA,

WEST AFRICA

Email: fcharactercommiss.centbanknig@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Mr Okolieaboh Ezeoke Sylvi
Accountant General

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.141
Return-Path: < olivia.w3838@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.50]
Reply-To: fcharactercommiss.centbanknig@gmail.com
From: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE <olivia.w3838@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:18:53 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP7vZnNtbkgwjppEBrnZ2OHjZj+uJPSB+DUuA_hLbWzSdSqD0g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Information Needed
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fcharactercommiss.centbanknig@gmail.com,

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:08 pm

FMJ/RC.01552973

FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
15, Sokode Crescent, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja,
Nigeria

Date: 25th, October. 2022

CERTIFICATE OF DEDUCTION

Hello

It is a good pleasure to inform you regarding the latest development on Federal Inlaid Revenue Services and Debt Recovery Department. As a result of this development, the Federal Government had made it easy for all the section (A)-(B) contractors/ beneficiaries for them to have their Certificate of Deduction so that all the charges that may come up will be deducted from their total fund. This Certificate of Deduction is for free for all the contractors/beneficiaries of Section (A)-(B) as long as you will be in person here in Nigeria.

You are now advised to come down to ABUJA, FEDERAL CAPITAL of Nigeria to process your Certificate of Deduction this will only take you two days to round up and have your payment wired to your bank account. This exercise will last only two weeks.

But if you know that you cannot be able to come down to Nigeria, which means you have to contact MR Bello Tukur the Director of this committee for him to help you and get this certificate on your behalf, and you will also send him a letter of Authorization to authorize him to do this on your behalf.

This will not cost you money to get this certificate; it will help you to solve your problem once and for all. Immediately you have this certificate of Deduction with you, no more upfront payment till you have your payment in your bank account.

For your information, here is the contact of the Chairman of the Committee

THE CHAIRMAN OF THE COMMITTEE

NAME Mr BELLO TUKUR

EMAIL: fcharactercommiss.centbanknig@gmail.com, Mobile: 234+9093317144

You should try and contact him if you know that you cannot be able to come down here in Nigeria, and then ask him how much it will take for him to do this for you, if you know that you cannot be able to come down here in Nigeria.

Thanks and remain blessed as I will like to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,

Mrs Olivia William

CEO Federal Inland Revenue Services

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.212
Return-Path: <olivia.w3838@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.180]
From: FRDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE <olivia.w3838@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 17:53:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP7vZnMzWim-dYihrvRy_Q2QYskLWYukFBxgDqR-cztFhWRUjQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CERTIFICATE OF DEDUCTION

Phone: +2349093317144
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fcharactercommiss.centbanknig@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:19 pm

Scammer's email address.: olivia.w3838@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Mrs Olivia Williams

95 Roseda-Tinamba Road, Wonyip

Victoria- Australia.

Date: 22nd March, 2023

Hello Dear,

I know you will be wondering for a long period of time not hearing from me, I have been having court problems with my husband, but all is well now. My lawyer had a deal with my husband to cheat me, but luck runs away from them, another lawyer I hired discovered my secret family accounts in London where my husband wanted to convert the funds into personal accounts. My former lawyer has to break up with him because of sharing formulas; he has to inform my lawyer about everything because he isn't ashamed to speak to me on that matter. My husband has been barred from travel to London from court pending we resolve the family issues and divorce litigation.

I have instructed my new lawyer to prepare comprehensive documents on your behalf which he told me today that everything is in order and changes have been made. You have to contact the bank in London with this information, and I want to state categorically that you will be entitled to 20% of the total funds of $225,000.00. Because of the secrecy of these funds, you will take care of any cost from the bank, which I know the lawyer has taken part of the bank charges, and I don’t want you to communicate with me to avoid any suspicious activity among us. This is the information of the bank and the lawyer as follows:

(1) Dr. Anthony Watson

LONDON COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION FRN: 213743

473 Bethel GreenRoad, London England, E29QH

Email: londoncommunitycreditunionl@gmail.com

(2) SOLICITOR Mr Michael Harrison

Duffield Harrison LLP Solicitor RG 27561210

Rathmore House, 56 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8EX

Email: consultant.duffieldharrison.llp@gmail.com

MRS. OLIVIA WILLIAM
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fcharactercommiss.centbanknig@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:15 pm

Recovery scam.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA FOREIGN OPERATION TRANSFER DEPART
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS

Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
LAGOS, NIGERIA
EMAIL: nmartins.acc.centbanknig@gmail.com

Please confirm whether you received an alert message containing the transfer of your fund to your account. Please we want to be sure whether the money was deposited into the wrong account, if you have not received the alert do contact the accountant central bank for them to rectify the differences. We credited $820.000.00 as part payment into your account on Friday 25h August, 2023 by 3:22pm. This is the contact information of the accountant; you can call him immediately if you know you have not received the alert payment.

Name: MR. IDRIS AHMED
Email: acc.cbn.ng@gmail.com

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Mamman Nami
Director Federal Inland Revenue Service

Header:

Return-Path: <nmartins.acc.centbanknig@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 16:12:21 +0100
Message-ID: <CADGw2dJMM1hEOponwMdNBhb1=sKgVQA-wT_wgjm9B9dk4xqMpA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Account Irregularities
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

londoncommunitycreditunionl@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:52 pm

Recovery Scam:

Mr Morritz Otuocha
HCNSHAOXING Oil Limited
NO.2 Hua QianRoad,Guangzhou,China
Email:enquiries.firs.gov.ng@gmail.com
Date: 6th, November 2023

Hello,

I want to hear from you, I will do everything to make it happen because you really supported me during the transfer even though you did not send me money when I requested it from you but your support was splendid. I successfully transfer the sum of $24 Million United States dollar to my offshore account at LONDON COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
Customer Care Centre:

Adds: 1 Water Lane, Stafford, London E15 4LU UK

Email: londoncommunitycreditunionl@gmail.com

I decided to send you 10% of the total money out of 30% I offered you during the procession. Once you make up your mind do contact my lawyer in London to make the necessary documentation on your behalf and send it to the above bank in London. This is my attorney contact
as follow:
Name: Mr DUFFIELD HARRISON
Email: consultant.duffieldharrison.llp@gmail.com

Contact him immediately and send your information to enable him to speed up the change of ownership. I am in China for a business project, so before I commence the business I must settle and have your blessing.

Mr Moritz Otuocha

Header:

Received: from 10.222.148.10
Return-Path: <contact.firs.gov.ng@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.169]
Reply-To: consultant.duffieldharrison.llp@gmail.com
From: HCNSHAOXING Oil Limited <contact.firs.gov.ng@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 14:33:48 +0000
Message-ID: <CAAJqPg9oQWS6kBt=UVtmKALJQ+NYX-=sPH8X3BH+iOGmnFdNHQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Contact Mr DUFFIELD HARRISON
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.