Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zainabacha4777@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

zainabacha4777@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:16 pm

Hello,
I am Zainab Abacha , Daughter of the former late Nigeria leader, General Abacha. I am offering you a partnership proposal in a classified monetary transaction, which involves the need to secretly relocate and secures some of our family funds concealed in a special escrow dormant holding with a financial services company in Europe. I am in a very difficult situation and I must immediately relocate this fund for safety and investments purposes.
More so, this must be done in such a way that it must not be tied to me as a result of my father's death and politics circumstances. More details of the transaction will be disclosed to you once you can assure me that you can be trusted to handle this. Honesty and trust is what I am in quest of, so therefore your assurance of confidentiality and trust will be highly appreciated. For further clarification.
I look forward to your earliest response,

https:/ /www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nigeria/u-s-jersey-sign-300-million-abacha-loot-repatriation-deal-with-nigeria-idUSKBN1ZY1W0

Thank you

Zainab Abacha

Header:

Return-Path: < zainabacha4777@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 19:23:08 +0200
Message-ID: <CAKhJw2Xp4qEUA+FOuDKxYWRKqn1xbb_rnNq4mBE_P2QUfYW=bQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: LETTER
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.