Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mohamedallynassary058@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mohamedallynassary058@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:06 pm

Dear:Sir/Madam,

This business proposal is for your mutual consideration, I have the contact of some investors who are seriously looking for partnership to handle huge investment funds / financing existing projects.

Upon the receipt of your positive response, I shall explain in detail for your better understanding.

Awaiting your affirmative reply.

Yours respectfully,
Mohamed Nassary,
Associates broker

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < ojusflora@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.169]
Reply-To: mohamedallynassary058@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 03:15:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEtkbJSqu+YYahBFvy5VwrKgm2XiVA_HE2U9yj1Y061di7=R-A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear:Sir/Madam,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ojusflora@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:14 pm

I am Mr. Richard Wahl, the mega winner of $533M In Mega Millions lottery jackpot. I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread
most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations' have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $5Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my YouTube.

Website Page Below.
WATCH ME HERE: https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw?
Kindly contact the Giving Pledge department via email below with your
full name for your claim:
Secretary Deb Moore
Email:deb_moore2@usa.com or deb_moore5@accountant.com

$533 Million Jackpot Winner Revealed: Modest Mega Millionaire Richard Wahl recently moved to New Jersey from Michigan and has only played the lottery a few times before winning the $533 million
Mega Millions lottery jackpot. THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034 ] Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: the only fee you will pay to my personal assistant to release the money to you is $100 and he will send
it to you through ATM CARD or CASHIER CHECK.

Regard's
Mr. Richard Wahl

Header:

Return-Path: <ojusflora@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: deb_moore2@usa.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 16:14:49 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEtkbJSLvh4D4HF7crG68G_JOVujvV+Z_BbbVZw2Z1XNQT6Uow@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Giving Pledge department
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ojusflora@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:06 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attention:Sir/Madam,

RE: GOOD NEWS AS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR LONG AWAITED COMPENSATION FUNDS THIS SECOND QUARTER OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2023.

I write to inform you that from the office of the United Nations Compensation Scheme, your name is among the beneficiaries that will receive their funds of US$10.5Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) this Second quarter of the fiscal year 2023.

In view of this good news, I am pleased to inform you that your total Payment Compensation Entitlement of US$10.5 Million has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our Offshore Payment Centers in two different countries which will be disclosed to you as soon as your response is received. Sequel to this, you

are expected to travel to two countries of offshore payment centers to duly sign your Original Funds Classified Documents (OFCD) to legally empower our Payment Officers to transfer your funds to you without you paying any money upfront again till your funds gets into your bank account of your choice. PLEASE NOTE THAT by strict instruction from the UN Secretary General (MR. ANTONIO GUTERRES), YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY CHARGES UPFRONT TILL YOUR FUNDS

HITS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Furthermore, please you are advised to reconfirm to us, the below information as soon as you receive this mail to avoid mistaken payment and to also enable us get your FLIGHT TICKET as well as your HOTEL ACCOMMODATION as STIPULATED by the UN 2022/2023 Compensation Scheme of Operation to all environmental, natural, geographical, war
and fraud victims round the World.

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Full Address.
3. Your Mobile Tel. No./Whatsapp Tel. No.
4. Your Occupation.
5. Valid Copy of Your International Passport.
6. Name of Your Nearest International Airport in Your City.

Finally, if you accept to make this trip, note that the entire journey will take you only five (5) days to conclude. Note however, the United Nations takes care of alltravelling expenses as aforementioned/promised in the paragraph above. This project is in fulfillment to the failure of past UN Leadership lapses, and as such, we are
poised to see this to all logical conclusions. (United Nations word is her Bond).

Kindly contact me on my private email address thus: mssimabahous4@aol.com for further directives and immediate processing.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Ms. Sima Bahous
Executive Director of UN Women
and Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations
e-Mail: mssimabahous4@aol.com

Header:

Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: mssimabahous4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 15:48:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEtkbJQxON5N1AdFq2K5LBLPAhs2PuXYaJdis_nzFx1MXZ5ssg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE-NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS / CHARGES NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ojusflora@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:39 pm

Attn; My Dear,

RE:THE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA AIDS AND AWARENESS SCHEME.SCAMMED VICTIMS PAYMENT
COMPENSATION OF US$US$10,700,000,00. (REF:CODE:06654XX19)

Your name and email address was listed for this compensation payment after Ronald Gibson Williams and Rev Mark Duru with his groups, who claimed to be Government Agents, was arrested and they confessed of scamming you and many others a lot of money sometime ago.

Scammed Victims Payment Compensation has been approved by The Central Bank of Nigeria and United Bank for Africa UBA of Nigeria for settlement of affected victims.

It was based on this confession that the United Bank for Africa Scammed Victims Compensation department decided to reimburse you with the sum of US$10,700,000,00.

However, kindly let us know if you are willing to receive your compensation payment from the United for Africa Bank so that we will advise you on what to do next to receive your compensation payment of us$10.7M.

We will need your full names,address,age and contact telephone numbers with us$15 dollars for your online transfer charge .

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs.Awa Zoundi
Foreign Consultant United Bank for Africa,(UBA)
of Nigeria Plc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ojusflora@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:08 pm

U.S. Department of Justice
Office of the Attorney General
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
Attorney General Line: 202-830-3302
Date:12/04/2023

Attn:Beneficiary

Re: Filing an Application of Claim for the sum of $6,500,000.00 .

Acting in my capacity as the 85th and current United States Attorney General (A.G.), I am privileged to inform you that an Application of Claim for the sum of $6,500,000.00 being your approved nominee beneficial payment has been filed in your favor today (Monday,Dec 04, 2023) with the U.S. Department of the Treasury following an ex-parte order ruled in your favor by the U.S. Department of Justice.

However, in a bid to process your Application of Claim for the $6,500,000.00 and implement the transfer process in a professional manner, I humbly ask you to submit the details of your receiving bank account directly to my office via email.

I will personally oversee the supervision of your payment processing myself until the $6,500,000.00 is paid/credited into your bank account. I have gone through your payment file and I have found several irregularities with your payment processing. Hence, I was determined and committed to handle your payment processing myself until the funds are paid into your bank account.

Looking forward to receiving your earliest reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Merrick Garland
U.S. Attorney General

Header:

Reply-To: infopwcukus@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:32:23 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEtkbJTnKsgww1_36-hbQHaENLTGMLM94udzYzsq+9mHngq74A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CLAIM NOTICE CONFIRMATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infopwcukus@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:05 pm

Washington D.C., Dec 05,2023.
Attorney General Line: 202-830-3302

Attn:

Re: Filing an Application of Claim for the sum of $6,500,000.00 in favor of .

I write to officially inform you that the Application of Claim for the sum of $6,500,000.00 submitted to the U.S. Department of the Treasury has been processed and approved in your favor today (Tuesday 12/05/2023. Consequently, full clearance has been granted by the U.S. Department of the Treasury for the release of the full payment of your approved nominee beneficial payment valued at the sum of $6,500,000.00.

However, the $6,500,000.00 has been authorized for immediate release and transfer into your bank account via the SUNTRUST BANK here in Washington D.C. For your confirmation, I have authorized the SUNTRUST BANK to deduct all supposed fees associated with the fund transfer from the Principal value of the $6,500,000.00 before transferring the balance to your designated bank account number via telegraphic wire transfer. However, a "Transaction Fee Waiver" must be processed for a fee of $500.00 and certified by a Notary Public here in D.C. before the authorization for deduction of fees can be honored by the SUNTRUST BANK.

Please complete and return the attached FUND TRANSFER CLAIM FORM from the SUNTRUST BANK, and send the completed copy to me via email, to enable me submit to the SUNTRUST BANK for processing of your TRANSFER CLAIM.

I will be looking forward to receiving a copy of the FUND TRANSFER CLAIM FORM duly completed with your bank details.

Thank you for your trust and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Merrick Garland
U.S. Attorney General

Header:

Return-Path: <infopwcukus@gmail.com>
Reply-To: infopwcukus@gmail.com
From: "U.S. Department of Justice" <infopwcukus@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 13:21:12 +0100
Message-ID: <CABsnhLBNrrNdojFHviAfeTy3Z4b9rKb_zKGttTj=u-hKRvw_Ow@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Attn: - CLAIM NOTICE CONFIRMATION

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infopwcukus@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:06 pm

Yes, you can do that.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infopwcukus@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:16 pm

Attorney-General Line: 202-830-3302

Attn:
PH:

REF: PROCESSING OF TRANSFER APPLICATION FOR US$6,500,000.00 COMPLETED.

Thank you kindly for your explicit reply. Your banking credentials established with the bank have been received . Consequently, I have forwarded your banking credentials to the U.S. Department of the Treasury for processing and approval of your Application of Claim for the $6,500,000.00.

However, with all the approval regulatory papers from the U.S. Department of the Treasury after your Application of Claim for the $6,500,000.00 has been successfully processed and approved. However, in strict compliance with the standard policy and regulations of the SUNTRUST BANK., you are expected to settle in full a "Wire Transfer Commission Fee" estimated to the value of US$500 before final remittance of funds can be effected into your bank account " . The information about settlement of the "Wire Transfer Commission Fee" by the beneficiary is clearly inscribed on the "Transfer Issuance Application Form", and it is in total compliance with the standard policy and regulations of the SUNTRUST BANK. Please take note however that the "Wire transfer commission fee" estimated to the value of $500 CANNOT be deducted from the transferable dues of $6,500,000.00, because your approved nominee beneficial payment of $6,500,000.00 was approved as BONDED, INDIVISIBLE AND NON-DEDUCTIBLE DEPOSIT until it reaches the beneficiary’s account. Therefore, NO cent or dollar can be deducted from the $6,500,000.00 for ANY reason until it gets to the beneficiary's account.

In view of the above stated, you are strictly advised to transfer/remit the US$500 to the bitcoin wallet attached to this email:

All clearance/approval documents and Certificates processed on the US$6,500,000.00 will be submitted to the " JP Morgan Chase bank " at the time of transfer. Therefore, we humbly request you to do the needful to transfer/remit the "Wire Transfer Commission Fee" of US$500 via your JP Morgan Chase bank account to the fiduciary bank account details indicated above, so that we can bring this transfer matter to a successful closure today (Wednesday, 12/06/2023).

Please take note that the $6,500,000.00 will be credited into your HSBC MEXICO S.A. account 6555263057 . within 40 minutes after the "Wire Transfer Commission Fee" of US$500 is paid. i will be looking forward to received the wire slip for the sum of $500

Thank you for giving me your trust and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Merrick Garland
U.S. Attorney General

Capture.PNG

Bitcoin Address from the screenshot:

35pKdmep5aNdBURMk2zgBLfNaVGyuVMmB9
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infopwcukus@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:14 pm

Washington D.C., Dec 08, 2023.
Attn:

REF: PROCESSING OF TRANSFER APPLICATION FOR US$6,500,000.00 COMPLETED.

Thank you kindly for your explicit reply. In view of the above stated, you are strictly advised to transfer/remit the US$500 to the fiduciary bank account details indicated below:

Account Owner name / W. A.
Se Bogue Chitto Ms
Account numbers / 11XXXX
Routing number / 065306134
BANK NAME / Bank of Brookhaven
Bank address / 1903 Wellman Dr Se Bogue Chitto Ms

Please take note that the $6,500,000.00 will be credited into your bank account XXXXXX within 40 minutes after the "Wire Transfer Commission Fee" of US$500 is paid. i will be looking forward to received the wire slip for the sum of $500

Thank you for giving me your trust and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Merrick Garland
U.S. Attorney General
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infopwcukus@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:32 pm

Noted .email me the wire slip as soon as you have sent the $500 today .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.