Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.cagroupsswiss@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:11 pm

Head Office:
GMD/CEO.
United Bank For Africa Plc. (UBA)
Group Headquarters -
U. B. A. House,
57, Marina,​
P. O. Box 2406, Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention;

Sir,

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
UBA’s has more than 65 years of providing uninterrupted banking operations dating back to 1948 when the British and French Bank Limited (“BFB”) commenced business in Nigeria. BFB was a subsidiary of Banque Nationale de Crédit (BNCI), Paris, which transformed its London branch into a separate subsidiary called the British and French Bank, with shares held by Banque Nationale de Crédit and two British investment firms, S.G. Warburg and Company and Robert Benson and Company.

Corporate Statement:

Excellent Service: Delivered

Vision: To be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.

Mission: To be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all their stakeholders, abiding by the utmost professional and ethical standards, and by building an enduring institution.

In all issues relating to its operations, the management and staff of the Bank at all levels will lead by example in ensuring adherence to legal requirements, rules, procedures and practices and that any allegations will be immediately investigated and dealt with.

The Bank also expects that individuals and organizations, with which it comes into contact, will act towards the Bank with honesty and integrity.

In line with its vision to be Africa’s leading Development Finance Institution operating under global best practices.

The UBA Bank’s reputation and success is built upon a foundation of integrity- a commitment to act within the highest ethical standards and sincerity, honestly and transparently.

In UBA Group, we hate injustice, hence we have fought for so long and have finally succeeded in rescuing your file out of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, but unfortunately your file has been breached by CBN greedy officials.

Your reference file number: FGN/FMF/CBN/PT/0987/21/22-Amount $10.9MUSD has been rescued and sent to Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva, their International Desk, contact them for further instructions on your funds transfer.

Contact

CA
Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva (headquarter)
4 quai Général Guisan
1204, GENEVA
Attn: Nadine SCHMITT
Head of International Desk, Switzerland
Email: info.cagroupsswiss@gmail.com

My warmest regards to your family.

UBA wishes you all the best.

Regards,

Mr. Chiugo Ndubisi
Head of Operations Dept, UBA.

UBA DISCLAIMER:

This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is expressly addressed and may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reliance on, reference to, review, disclosure or copying of the message and the information it contains for any purpose is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail of the miss-delivery and delete all its contents including any attachments transmitted with it.

Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound e-mails, UBA cannot guarantee that attachments are Virus-free or compatible with your systems and does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of UBA

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < uba.headquarters@outlook.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.66.17]
From: United Bank for Africa UBA Head Quarters <uba.headquarters@outlook.com>
Subject: The UBA Group.
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 00:49:08 +0000
Message-ID: <HE1P189MB037790BFAF462532042939F08B469@HE1P189MB0377.EURP189.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ft.kayamo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:29 pm

Barr. Festus Keyemo Chambers & Stillwaters Law Firm
Human Right Activist, Intellectual Property/
Banking, Finance and Insurance
Head Office: 1, Festus Keyamo Lane, off Gbagada Expressway,
Behind Hotel Newcastle, Anthony Village,
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos.

Our ref....KMC/ST/RTE/0076/19/22.

Fund beneficiary,

Sir,

I am bold to send you my identification, ID for you to know that I am bold and honest, and I am 1001% sure of what I am saying.

Bank transfer through Nigerian Banks is full of shit and a lot of protocols, and bottlenecks, I can lay down my life, I have fought for the rescuing of your payment file.

I hate seeing my fellow humans go through pain and unnecessary stress.

Corporate Statement: Happiness, and joy

Vision: To be the undisputed leading and dominant legal and Human Right services institution in Africa.

Mission: To be a role model for African legal by creating superior value for all their stakeholders, abiding by the utmost professional and ethical standards, and by building an enduring institution.

Barr. Festus Keyemo Chambers & Stillwaters Law Firm, In all issues relating to its operations, the management and staff of this legal firm at all levels will lead by example in ensuring adherence to legal requirements, rules, procedures and practices and that any allegations will be immediately investigated and dealt with.

The legal office also expects that individuals and organizations, with which it comes into contact, will act towards justice with honesty and integrity.

In line with its vision to be Africa’s leading legal Institution operating under global best practices.

The Barr. Festus Keyemo Chambers & Stillwaters Law Firm reputation and success is built upon a foundation of integrity- a commitment to act within the highest ethical standards and sincerity, honestly and transparently.

In Barr. Festus Keyemo Chambers & Stillwaters Law Firm, we hate injustice, hence we have fought for so long and have finally succeeded in rescuing your file out of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, but unfortunately your file has been breached by CBN greedy officials.

Barr. Festus Keyemo Chambers & Stillwaters Law Firm, we do not request for your money, but to do the right thing.

Your reference file number: FGN/FMF/CBN/PT/0987/21/22-Amount $10.9MUSD has been rescued and sent to Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva, their International Desk, contact them for further instructions on your funds transfer, ask them how to validate and reactivate your breached file.

Contact

CA
4 quai Général Guisan
1204, GENEVA

I await your speed response.

WITH GOD ALL THIS IS POSSIBLE.

Best of luck.

Barr. Festus Kayamo.
CEO/Barr. Festus Keyamo Chambers
& Stillwaters Law Firm

Header:

Return-Path: <ft.kayamo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:22:07 -0700
Message-ID: <CAATmANnB4fkPKGrhseVPeXw5Mx9JCq-FDAr4Ljxhp1SSx33tCw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Stillwaters Law Firm.

No ID attached.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:47 am

International Law, Immigration
LEGAL ATTORNEY /HUMAN RIGHT OFFICE

International Law, Immigration
Head Office: 23 Olusegun Close, off Adeola Odeku street:
Garki Abuja, Nigeria.

Our ref....KMC/ST/RTE/0076/19/22.

Fund beneficiary, Mr. Edmond Williams.

Sir,

I am bold and honest, and I am 1001% sure of what I am saying.

Bank transfer through Nigerian Banks is full of shit and a lot of unnecessary protocols, and bottlenecks, I can lay down my life, I have fought for the rescuing of your payment file.

Vision: To be the undisputed leading and dominant legal and Human Right services institution in Africa.

Mission: To be a role model for African legal by creating superior value for all their stakeholders, abiding by the utmost professional and ethical standards, and by building an enduring institution.

Idris Muktah & Associates In all issues relating to its operations, the management and staff of this legal firm at all levels will lead by example in ensuring adherence to legal requirements, rules, procedures and practices and that any allegations will be immediately investigated and dealt with.

The legal office also expects that individuals and organizations, with which it comes into contact, will act towards justice with honesty and integrity.

In line with its vision to be Africa’s leading legal Institution operating under global best practices.

The Idris Muktah & Associates Firm reputation and success is built upon a foundation of integrity- a commitment to act within the highest ethical standards and sincerity, honestly and transparently.

In Idris Muktah & Associates , we hate injustice, hence we have fought for so long and have finally succeeded in rescuing your file out of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, but unfortunately your file has been breached by CBN greedy officials.

Idris Muktah & Associates , we do not request for your money, we do not request for your money, but we care for a good relationship with you, so that we can guide you to the right path, partners in good and positive results.
I am sure the name written above is not your name, contact the paying Bank in Switzerland and make corrections.

Your reference file number: FGN/FMF/CBN/PT/0987/21/22-Amount $10.9MUSD has been rescued and sent to Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva, their International Desk, contact them for further instructions on your funds transfer, ask them how to validate and reactivate your breached file.

Contact

CA
4 quai Général Guisan
1204, GENEVA

We wait to hear from you,

Regards

Barrister Idris Muktar, (SAN) LLB (Hons) BL, D.TH
CEO Idris Muktar & Associates

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.136
Return-Path: < barridrismkt@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.48]
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 22:42:22 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGtVdVUS8uM1SDzMvJ5dUk2Q-Bs0E3JTbteODhQwgkmxf6_hnw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Idris Muktah & Associates
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:51 pm

PRESIDENCY
Federal Republic of Nigeria
DEBTS MANAGEMENT BUREAU
DMB.
NDIC Building, 1st Floor, Garki,
Plot No. 447/ 448 Constitution Ave,
Abuja-Nigeria.

Attention:

Sir,

The Debt management office, DMO stands at a moment of exceptional possibility. A moment when global poverty and development goals that long seemed unattainable have moved within our reach. A moment, also, when dangers of unprecedented magnitude threaten the future of humankind.

The Debt management office, DMO with great repute, we are reliable and customer friendly.

Congratulations.

Bank transfer through Nigerian Banks is full of shit and a lot of protocols, and bottlenecks, I can lay down my life, I have fought for the rescuing of your payment file.

The Debt management office, DMO, In all issues relating to its operations, the management and staff of this legal firm at all levels will lead by example in ensuring adherence to legal requirements, rules, procedures and practices and that any allegations will be immediately investigated and dealt with.

The The Debt management office, DMO reputation and success is built upon a foundation of integrity- a commitment to act within the highest ethical standards and sincerity, honestly and transparently.

In The Debt management office, DMO, we hate injustice, hence we have fought for so long and have finally succeeded in rescuing your file out of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, but unfortunately your file has been breached by CBN greedy officials.

The Debt management office, DMO, we do not request for your money, but to do the right thing.

We are not sure the name written is yours, kindly get in touch with the paying Bank in Switzerland and make proper corrections.

Contact

CA
4 quai Général Guisan
1204, GENEVA

Take this notice seriously, and it is highly confidential.

Wishing you the best of luck,
Thanks,

Ms Patience Oniha
Ms. Patience Oniha
Director-General DMO.

Header:

Return-Path: <dg.dmo001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 19:31:09 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFYTCRUF2onU0OVimM4dDH1sJNBvgZHaL5vbsD1ArRncThocbg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: The DMO.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:43 pm

Headquarters of Crédit Agricole S.A. in
» Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva (headquarter)
4 quai Général Guisan
1204, GENEVA

Attn:

Sir,

Please, read carefully.

CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA's main activities are centered around wealth management, with the company also operating in two other capacities in Switzerland, as a corporate and investment bank specializing in Trade & Commodity Finance, and as a subcontractor of back office and IT operations for Reserve Banks.

CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA's main activities are centered around wealth management, with the company also operating in two other capacities in Switzerland, as a corporate and investment bank specializing in Trade & Commodity Finance, and as a subcontractor of back office and IT operations for Reserve Banks.

You have an opportunity to be paid by this credible finance institution, we are committed to go the extra mile and make sure you are paid.

But International funds transfers have terms and procedures, because we are equally going to be working in collaboration with your local Bank to know some of the documents they would like to see authenticate legitimate sources of your funds and transfer documents.

We are carefully studying your rescued reference file number: FGN/FMF/CBN/PT/0987/21/22, Amount $10.9MUSD which was brought to our Bank by the UNHRC, your file lacks some of the most important documents, we shall let you know in our subsequent message to you.

Yes, going through your reference file, it's obvious you've been through a lot and we shall try our humble best to give you quality service delivery with your own support.

Please, if you are ready to proceed, we urgently need you to give us the under-listed information. These items are a lead and will help us.

1. Full Banking details,

2. Your full names,

3. Personal address

4. Mobile number.

5. Copy of your ID.

Upon receipt of this information we shall intimate you with other modalities and how to obtain the documents required through the DOJ and reactivate your file for a hitch free funds transfer.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Take this notice seriously.

Yours truly,
image contact
Nadine SCHMITT

Header:

Return-Path: <info.cagroupsswiss@gmail.com>
From: "Crédit Agricole Group Swiss" <info.cagroupsswiss@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 15:56:56 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB1HcRBvVeP9JZzEpBoBVaw9_vEO+BS_zywnQg3nXenMMOW9Dg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: The DMO.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:28 pm

Headquarters of Crédit Agricole S.A. in
» Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva (headquarter)
4 quai Général Guisan
1204, GENEVA

Attn:

Sir,

Please, read carefully.

This is to confirm receipt of your file reference number: reference file number: FGN/FMF/CBN/PT/0987/21/22-Amount $10.9MUSD

Be rest assured and 100% guaranteed that your information is safe and secured with us.

People like you were the reason the United Nation Human Right Commission, UNHRC pleaded with us in Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva, to handle this noble task, having followed our expertise, and professional Banking policies and we are very proud that we have delivered even in delicate situations.

Your file has so many issues which is part of the reason(s) you have not been paid, and in addition to that, the Central Bank of Nigerian staff made several attempts to divert your funds, but failed for some reasons, there is a law in the Banking industry that will not permit such an activity.

We are ready and committed to credit your account, but if we proceed to transfer your funds, it may be stopped by some international agencies, hence we encourage funds beneficiaries like you to obtain the under-listed documents by contacting the Department of Justice, DOJ. Also, your local Bank will demand to see all the documents backing your funds and the transfer.

Payment programming has started through your account given detail

Contact the Department of Justice, the DOJ and demand for reprinting of the documents, it is cheaper.

This is the barrier to your funds transfer, endeavor to have them.

1. Ministry of Finance (Ownership Claim)
2. Trade and Exchange Department
3. Combined Certificate of Value and of Origin (CCVO)
4. Duly Completed e-form-Approval
5. Guarantee of Claims-$10.9MUSD

Always, mention your reference file number: FGN/FMF/CBN/PT/0987/21/22-Amount $10.9MUSD

Here is DOJ contact info.

The Presidency
Federal Ministry of Justice
Department of Justice, DOJ.
Head office
22 Wuse Zone, 2
Federal Capital Territory
Abuja, Nigeria
Attn: Barr. Abubakar Malami (SAN)
Minister of Justice & Attorney-General of the Federation
Email: minj.attorney@outlook.com
Alt Email: nq0062@gmail.com
Phone number: +2349095042786

We wait to receive the documents.

Once the documents are ready and submitted to us, we guarantee your funds transfer within 48hrs or we refund any fee you have paid.

Take this notice seriously, we shall not fail you.

Please, feel free to ask questions.

Yours truly,
image contact
Nadine SCHMITT
Head of International Desk, Switzerland.

Phone number: +2349095042786
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

minj.attorney@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:37 pm

The Presidency
Head office
22 Wuse Zone, 2
Abuja, Nigeria

Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail, your request is well noted.

Due to some ugly incidents , upon receipt of your mail, we have contacted management of Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva, to confirm your authenticity and reason why you're demanding for reprinting, they just replied immediately.

Congratulations in advance.

The documents you're requesting for are highly classified government documents and can only be handled by a reputed Bank.

The DOJ is committed and ready to play a positive part for your hitch free wire transfer, only if you're ready to accept your own obligation.

These are high classified government and Banking documents.

1. Ministry of Finance (ownership claim)
2. Trade and exchange department
4. Duly Completed E-Form-Approval
5. Guarantee of Claims- $ 10.9Musd

The Federal government official cost for the reprinting of these five documents including government VAT $490 ONLY, you're lucky new application cost $2,600 including VAT, but reprinting cost is $490 only.

Without these documents, no Bank has legal power to access your approved fund $10.9MUSD.

Once the fee is paid, we shall reprint these documents, your funds transfer is 100% guaranteed, sent to you and copied to Crédit Agricole (Suisse) SA - Geneva, for a hitch free of your approved funds $10.9MUSD

We can't do anything until the fee is paid.

Upon receipt of mail, we shall guide where to send the fee.

Confirm receipt of this message.

We wait to hear from you.

Regards
Abubakar Malami (SAN)

Header:

Return-Path: <minj.attorney@outlook.com>
Received: from BRA01-CPZ-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-cpzbra01olkn2032.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.97.32])
From: Minister of Justice Attorney General Office <minj.attorney@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: The DMO.
Thread-Index: AQHY3ATZ/QsDietXCEOSln/cfAIAd64GVI7C
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 17:44:10 +0000
Message-ID: <FRBP284MB0571E2AB391CDAD2167CE9D0FC219@FRBP284MB0571.BRAP284.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:15 pm

The Presidency
Head office
22 Wuse Zone, 2
Abuja, Nigeria

Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail.

Sorry for our late response, we are busy programming for two beneficiaries that paid for reprinting of the documents.

The paying Bank in Switzerland confirmed you're requesting for reprinting, cost is $490 only.

Pay $490 only through the given Bank account.

Bank Name: UBA
Address: 138 Ejigbo Ikotu Road, Ejigbo Lagos Nigeria
Account Name: E. C. A.
Account Number: 300222XXXX
Swift Code: UNAFNGLA
SORT CODE: 033153322

After payment attach copy of Bank transfer slip.

Once the fee is paid, you will receive the reprinted documents within before 24hrs.

We wait for the Bank transfer slip.

Regards
Abubakar Malami (SAN)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:17 pm

Noted,

We are patiently waiting.

DOJ.

he Presidency
Head office
22 Wuse Zone, 2
Abuja, Nigeria

Sir,

The paying Bank in Switzerland confirmed you're requesting for reprinting, cost is $490 only.

Reprinting has commenced this morning, by end of today all the documents will be ready.

Pay $490 only through the given Bank account.

Bank Name: UBA
Address: 138 Ejigbo Ikotu Road, Ejigbo Lagos Nigeria
Account Name: E. C. A.
Account Number: 300222XXXX
SORT CODE: 033153322

After payment attach copy of Bank transfer slip.

Once the fee is paid, you will receive the reprinted documents within before 24hrs.

We wait for the Bank transfer slip.

Regards
Abubakar Malami (SAN)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:09 pm

Yes, we have it as part of the report presented in your file, this is exactly reason why your funds transfer has been delayed.

You can't keep deceiving yourself and expect miracle to happen.

It sounds very funny, never heard of such nonsense before, but I saw it in your file, it was recorded that at the point of paying a fee to obtain a document, you will give same reason, now you have repeated it.

It's ok, let's agree it happened.

I hereby send you another account.

Pay to this account.

Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Bank address: 24, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja Lagos-Nigeria.
Account Number: 224561XXXX
Account Name: E. E. E.
Benefi Address: Lagos-Nigeria
Sort Code: 033150053

We wait for Bank transfer.

DOJ.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.