Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dorathomascute@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hob38818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:58 pm

Hello

How are you today?

What was resolved by our principal is US$ 6.5million should be processed in your names and moved to the US through Fortis. Decision for this amount was reached after considering your capacity to take more but if you think you can deal with more than this amount,then we can increase it but maximum to an individual is US$10 million.
Fortis is a company we have shared relationship for over five years. They have the capacity to deliver.
If you decide to meet the officials,we can finalise arrangement for their officials to leave for US immediately. Their operations is discreet,they choose their words carefully.
If you have any questions on what they raised in the mail sent to me which i forwarded to you,do let me know.
Hope to read from you soon.
Ben Ho

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hob38818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:32 pm

Very well then, will give this message to Mr Huber and revert to you his response.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hob38818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:45 pm

We have negotiated with Fortis in the past few hours and they are requesting you fly to the Netherlands. They believe it remains the best option since you do not want the officials to visit US again as earlier requested.
Do let me know your thoughts on this so that I can ask Mr Huber to officially open communication with you.
Respectfully,
Ben Ho.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hob38818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:18 pm

Hello
We have given you two different options and I do not think you are serious to get things done. Parties must make sacrifices if desired results would be achieved. I will explore one more option with you if that will be possible. If not parties might decide to forgo the entire process.
We are going to look at the possibility of using a bank in Warsaw and collaborating with a UK bank for a DEBIT CARD to be issued in your name from the UK bank of our choice. But this will require an identification which we earlier demanded from you.
What this entails is that an account will be set up in your names,after which a DEBIT CARD will be issued from that account. When that is done,the debit card will be sent to you in the US or delivered personally. You will be able to draw from any bank in the US with the issued debit card.
This is an option I think we can explore do let me know if you are ready for this but you will bear part of the cost and identification will be required. It is either a copy of your driver's license or the place you work. An identification of a beneficiary is necessary for the bank to process this. We are going to do an affidavit in your names, secure certain documentation to be able to legitimise this process.
Once that is settled,the bank will send the forms you will fill,sign and return for them to set up the account in your names and for the bank to be able to issue the debit card.
Let me know once again what you think,but this seems to be the only option left for us to explore.i honestly can understand your apprehension but options listed before and now are all possible because they have all been tested previously.
Finally,if this is fine,I will let you know the cost implications,If you are ready we can start. It is a one off payment that will be required from you and it will be less than the initial cost for the last US arrangement.
Respectfully,
Ben Ho
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dorathomascute@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:19 pm

Dear

Do give me an update on how far you have gone with Mr Ho. I wish to advise you to listen to him,ask questions where necessary but note that as a reputable financial consultant he has the capacity to address your concerns in seeing this project through.
Kindly reach out to him,if you have any issues or fear endeavour to request him to address the same.
I expect to hear from you soon.
Thanks

Dora
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hob38818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:41 pm

Thanks,if we are to move forward as you have requested in your last mail,do send an identification to enable us commence the process on Monday. We are starting in earnest on Monday,I will be breaking it down for you afterwards. This is necessary in all the applications and account opening processes.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: agocomplianceltd.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:17 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be a company named Ago Compliance Ltd.

The scammers stole the name, location and registration number of a real company legally registered in the UK in 2020.

From the fake website:

Ago Compliance Ltd excels at forging relationships between the public and private sectors. We bring hands-on knowledge of all major Federal government agencies around the globe to both our private sector and government clients through a worldwide network of hundreds of experts, most of whom are former Federal executives, managers, and technical experts. With HQ in Shanghai, china and branches in the UK, Bahrain and Egypt. Ago Compliance Ltd capabilities include a wide range of policy analysis, technical, and management support services for private companies and government agencies around the world. We encourage private
intergovernmental relationship through our experienced work force that are domicile in major cities around the globe.

Contact details:

8 OLD FORGE COURT, ELMSTEAD MARKET COLCHESTER ESSEX, CO7 7EA UNITED KINGDOM
+447593109417
VERRIJN STUARTWEG 22, 1112AXDIEMEN, NETHERLANDS
+31 24 301 0217
info@agocomplianceltd.com

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=158264

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: AGOCOMPLIANCELTD.COM
Updated Date: 2022-07-26
Creation Date: 2022-05-26
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-05-26
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Raymond Santos
Registrant Street: 230 Chariot Rd
Registrant City: Von Ormy
Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Postal Code: 78073
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2103134458
Registrant Email: jerrywilliams775@dr.com

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hob38818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:18 pm

No person any where in the world does not have an identity,we need your identity to drive the process. We cannot drive the process as you have requested without an identity. It is obvious you don't want to continue and we cannot compel you and wasting our time at the same time.
We are suspending this process at this stage, waiting for such a time you will make up your mind to work with us.
Do take care.
Respectfully,
Ben Ho
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dorathomascute@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:38 pm

Dear , Hope you are doing great. Happy Sunday.

I appreciate Mr Ho's position on you identifying yourself. This is necessary because our funds will be in your possession till when one of us will be delegated to meet with you in the US after completion of transaction. It will also be used to facilitate account opening arrangements with bank. You can't set up a bank account without the person identifying him or herself. It is not possible for us to work with you without identity,this I think is abnormal.
I urge you to hasten sending any form of identification to Mr Ho so that we can make progress.
Hope to read from you soon.

Dora
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hob38818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:40 pm

Great to read from you once again.
Our insistence on identification issue was geared towards achieving legitimacy. Our responsibility is to do everything possible to see that we achieve legitimacy in the project and you must help us in getting this done.
We are not only getting the funds to you through the debit card arrangement, but we must be in the US afterwards. Whatever is your apprehension will be dealt with when we commence the process. I urge you to do everything possible to make sure this is sent to us in few days.
Finally, passport is not only the means of identification,it could be your driver's licence or the place you work. But I will leave you to make that decision.
Do take care until I read from you again.
Ben Ho
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.