Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.teresap@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.teresap@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:45 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrs.teresap@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear friend,

I read your message and and it is well understood and i want you to note that i don't know you and i don't even know who you are or where you come from but the Lord whom i serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten. Due to my condition, the doctors don't even permit me to use the internet. I am only chanced to contact you using the assistance of a nurse in the hospital so that I can fulfill this great mission of God from me to you before I die.

I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the security company as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i can't go which you know.

I had another dream which made me realize that I must not be in possession of the money and I should go into the world and look for someone in the world to distribute the funds in a Godly manner. So I decided to search with the name related to a woman who took very good care of me when I was dumped by my runaway parents. I was brought up in a motherless baby home and so I told my nurse to help me get an internet account. After that I decided to search. I got about 1065 profiles and I prayed over it and you know what's funny ? among all the profiles i chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among everyone else....

Hope I read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me. Thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you.

My Dear friend I trust you with my Whole Heart and I want you to Do everything in your Power and Help to Use this my Money for the Benefit of the Poor, Less privileged, Cancer Patient, Sick, Handicap, Aged men and Women and So on.

NUMBER ONE THING: You can build a Non Governmental Organization in Me and Your Name where people will be Attended to and the community around you can be reached.

NUMBER TWO THING: You are to build Motherless Babies Home (One) in different Locations around you, You should Help different Cancer Patients in different hospitals around you as well and as far as you Can go.

NUMBER THREE THING: 10% of the $30,000,000.00 USD goes to You, My Beneficiary and My New Next of Kin.

God bless you abundantly..........in his riches..................Amen

Yours in Christ
Mrs Teresa Pereda
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrs.teresap@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:46 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrs.teresap@gmail.com

Content of the email.: My dearest beloved,

At this moment i am presently at Bupa Cromwell Hospital United Kingdom, Address: 162-174 Cromwell Rd, London SW5 0TU, United Kingdom where i have been receiving some treatment to stay alive,I have prayed and fasted over this that God should direct me to the right believer who would sincerely carry out my wish by donating this fund to the needy so they can survive since i have less time to live. It is very sad to say this but i must tell you that my condition is getting critical and i know that i have few days to spend on earth. Therefore, my greatest joy will be to see you receive this fund and start using it for my wishes which is to help the poor, less privileged, missionaries and as well to establish yourself. I won't be able to answer calls presently because the doctor did not permit me to do so.

I can only reach you via email Kindly get back to me with the following personal details needed to get this Funds in your position.

1.Your Cell and office phone Number
2.Scan copy of your id card
3.Country name and home address

As soon as I receive all this information I will introduce you to the Bank where this Funds is deposited to enable them to let you know the next step to follow.

I wait to hear from you and please do keep me in your daily prayers.

God bless you
Mrs Teresa Pereda
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

helpdesk@kennesaw-ga.gov

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm

I am Mrs. Teresa Pereda, 65 years old, deaf and a widow. I was married to the late Engr Keith Howard Pereda ,who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2007 after a brief illness that lasted only five days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$30 Million in a firm here. Following my ill health(Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works.

More details will be made known to you upon your response.

Please get back to me via my private Email:( mrs.teresap@gmail.com )here for further directives.

May God Bless You.
Mrs. Teresa Pereda

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately destroy the original and all copies and contact the City of Kennesaw at 770-424-8274.

Header:

Return-Path: <helpdesk@kennesaw-ga.gov>
Message-ID: <662a9dee.050a0220.1131a.8d17SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from User ([8.28.7.20]) by mailcar.kennesaw-ga.gov with SMTP id c6p80s85V0JVFYtX;
Reply-To: <mrs.teresap@gmail.com>
Subject: PLS MOVE TO INBOX AND RESPOND ASAP
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:15:59 -0700

Orig IP: 8.28.7.20 | Orig ISP: As-pubmatic | City: Alexandria | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrs.teresap@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:42 pm

Dear friend,

I read your message and it is well understood and i want you to note that i don't know you and i don't even know who you are or where you come from but the Lord whom i serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten. Due to my condition, the doctors don't even permit me to use the internet. I am only chanced to contact you using the assistance of a nurse in the hospital so that I can fulfill this great mission of God from me to you before I die.

I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the security company as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i can't go which you know.

I had another dream which made me realize that I must not be in possession of the money and I should go into the world and look for someone in the world to distribute the funds in a Godly manner. So I decided to search for a name related to a woman who took very good care of me when I was dumped by my runaway parents. I was brought up in a motherless baby home and so I told my nurse to help me get an internet account. After that I decided to search. I got about 1065 profiles and I prayed over it and you know what's funny ? among all the profiles i chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among everyone else....

Hope I read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me. Thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you.

My Dear friend I trust you with my Whole Heart and I want you to Do everything in your Power and Help to Use this my Money for the Benefit of the Poor, Less privileged, Cancer Patient, Sick, Handicap, Aged men and Women and So on.

NUMBER ONE THING: You can build a Non Governmental Organization in Me and Your Name where people will be Attended to and the community around you can be reached.

NUMBER TWO THING: You are to build Motherless Babies Home (One) in different Locations around you, You should Help different Cancer Patients in different hospitals around you as well and as far as you Can go.

NUMBER THREE THING: 10% of the $30,000,000.00 USD goes to You, My Beneficiary and My New Next of Kin.

God bless you abundantly..........in his riches..................Amen

Yours in Christ
Mrs Teresa Pereda

Header:

Return-Path: <mrs.teresap@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 15:51:03 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPGPYj=nppCqgEP3+fccLhGJc66VuFnW=i-oGjDFAfTT3US6hA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: IF GOD SAY YES! NO ONE SAYS NO!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrs.teresap@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:47 pm

My dearest beloved,

At this moment I am presently at the Hospital where I have been receiving some treatment to stay alive,I have prayed and fasted over this that God should direct me to the right believer who would sincerely carry out my wish by donating this fund to the needy so they can survive since I have less time to live. It is very sad to say this but I must tell you that my condition is getting critical and I know that I have few days to spend on earth. Therefore, my greatest joy will be to see you receive this fund and start using it for my wishes which is to help the poor, less privileged, missionaries and as well to establish yourself. I won't be able to answer calls presently because the doctor did not permit me to do so.

I can only reach you via email Kindly get back to me with the following personal details needed to get this Funds in your position.

1.Your Cell and office phone Number
2.Scan copy of your id card
3.Country name and home address

As soon as I receive all this information I will introduce you to the Bank where this Funds is deposited to enable them to let you know the next step to follow.

I wait to hear from you and please do keep me in your daily prayers.

God bless you
Mrs Teresa Pereda
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrs.teresap@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:09 pm

My Dearest One,

I am in a very bad condition right now, please do pray for me,this funds belong to me, which my late husband left for me, and my dear I am handling this to you as a trusted one, which God has chosen for me to help me donate my funds to the less fortunate, charity, privilege, motherless home, and widow...Please my dear I will also tell you to use my funds for the said purpose, do not betray me okay. this is the information you will send to the bank for the release of my funds okay.. May the Goodness of our lord bless you with joy, happiness, love, good health in Jesus name we pray...AMEN....

You see as a matter of fact, I was brought up by my Aunt and been a person without any parent my Aunt maltreated me so much because I had no parent to cry to, so along the line to cut the story short after my college I met a man who assisted in my Education and everything then, as luck may have it I got married to the man. So that was the reason why I love to help people in need and must especially CHARITY.

So I will be very grateful if you work with me accordingly and give me your trust and seriousness in this.

The information is below. I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information of mine to you with trust and confidence cos I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.

Depositors Name Keith Howard Pereda
Batch no 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2007
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs Teresa Pereda
Security Code: 90600040020
Amount: US$30 Million

BANK DETAILS

NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BANK

BANK Contact Email: info@nfcrunion.com

Are any among you suffering? Let him pray. Is it cheerful? Let him sing praise. James 5.13. May the good God bless you abundantly. I will be waiting to read back from you. Thanks a lot for caring for me.

May God be with you.

AND PLEASE ALWAYS GET BACK TO ME WITH ANY MESSAGE YOU GET FROM HIM SO I CAN ALWAYS TELL YOU WHAT TO DO...

Yours in Christ.......
Pray for wisdom and discernment
Mrs.Teresa Pereda
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@nfcrunion.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm

Navy Federal Credit Union Bank
Yard Branch,9th & M Street SE
Ground Floor,Building 218
Washington, DC 20374
Telephone:+1 615 266 5448

Attention:

we hereby acknowledge the receipt of your letter of claim submitted to
our offices.by Mrs Teresa Pereda ,we the management and staff of the
Navy Federal Credit Union Bank wishes to express our sincere sympathy to
you and your entire family over the death of our prime customer(Late
Mr.Keith.Howard Pereda)

with reference to your claim,we hereby inform you that the management of
this Navy Federal Credit Union Bank has approved your claim/application
and this will enable us release Late Mr.Howard Pereda
$30,000,000.00(including accumulated interest) into any of your
nominated bank account on the auspices of his relatives.

Based on the above accordance with the rules and regulation to release
the funds to the relative of the deceased customer,you are hereby
requested to forward the following documents to this office to enable us
transfer the fund into your nominated bank account.The documents are as
follows,Identification ID Card and Direct phone number.

In order to get the transfer done you will be required to make
refundable payment of $1,200 for ACCOUNT RE-ACTIVATION of the account
where Late Mr. Pereda funds is deposited before the transferring of your
fund can be completed into your personal bank account.

Without the RE-ACTIVATION of the dormant Account the transfer can not be
completed , this is because the account were the fund is lodge as been
dormant as no transaction have been made on the account either by
deposit or withdrawal for the past 5 years, in that case such account
will be termed dormant and inactive so no form of transaction can be
made on it until is is RE-ACTIVATED COMPLETELY.

You should also be informed that the ACTIVATION FEE of $1,200 which you
will pay,will be added to your personal bank account upon receiving your
total sum after which the account has been ACTIVATED.

On confirmation of your signatory and the payment of the ACCOUNT
RE-ACTIVATION, your account will be credited via swift immediately. Be
advised also that we shall forward you detailed information of the swift
wire transfer report when your transfer is completed.

Without any delay I will like to bring to your notice that we have 3
main options on how your funds will be paid to you as stated below as
you are expected to choose your best option and get back to this office
for onward processing

1. Bank to Bank Wire Transfer
2. Payment through ATM CARD
3. Online Bank Transfer

You are advised to choose each option above of your choice which you
will like to receive your fund thereafter you should get back to us and
let us know so that i can proceed.

As soon as i get your preferable option of receiving your payment and
refundable payment of $1,200,we shall proceed with immediate action of
processing your fund transfer to you.

You must endeavor to complete this procedure and get back to our office
immediately. Failure to comply would make it impossible for us ( Navy
Federal Credit Union Bank), to effect transfer of your inheritance fund,
to your offshore bank account in your country.

Upon the receipt of the above listed we will affect the necessary change
of ownership with our legal department in your favor and as well approve
the release of $30 million to you.

Feel free to contact the office for any clarification and assistance
that you may require.

Customer Service Department
Mrs.Anne Rodriguez

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:ac0:c449:0:b0:30d:1467:c420 with SMTP id u9csp252922imj;
Tue, 30 Apr 2024 23:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGHT+IEjF5+q3PJjNU3U3XAIwQ8+2agFeujDSulJQI+5Q3mUGhtl8QCVfdPQQJmaG0KmaOi8hknC
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6a20:f392:b0:1ad:2016:dfeb with SMTP id qr18-20020a056a20f39200b001ad2016dfebmr1961446pzb.11.1714545887208;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1714545887; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=LnKkuDs5GXAdTAbS7xVzgI9UShMhJWKZi1ErtYhLyeXMprAAePPgh0bv8V9fGizwKR
SBVWMRZpujU3yhLE3QnteCH6A2jr2PJmYf/sNn4ygZJUOwYzVPAHOU63Xe7nz9xsOn+j
1D5ZKOZYvjAknl/LiXLqYUQU/VZKxuoDTaiKea27HJqEj9+PnheDuGg8Z5tT87V017/a
/YvGUC6BhKv04V8U/pI4eGCvst8rI1zSHCfzSlJ+Oso4JJgTzceapR237nbdPmVaobfB
tzDSlwPvzGGDKkFvx7WgoaVq2RFdxEqiezbUTGBnWL80SbOMr0Dhw0asB9o/vwTcQKA5
0beA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:message-id:user-agent:references
:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=g8Eitdf1BXpHbnhAEBxL4RqWDPUlNJo5hGz5gjcMQVY=;
fh=7tlQaBR2rh9QQt30OMhx/C/2QQHvoDb5HLYR9KkiSFc=;
b=qaKkcyDCNvQzOtcoXXl/xoRCZC5r/I1bXZVHJIHdK0mqwa/yvWNCbOhv+bePE3IDNd
BL5L2LZX/RLbVB8OsmzACOsFS8OoEuBwr7UejUk2OD/RIvE777uEJE6FcQRgbPbdHPS4
+pdV798exPy0FXLAeKdS//fTbeQyPuchCkqqMczS251BjIPRUeeMAx992X18omI/4yzz
ijy8qRXqGOO6C3DT9jke96nZcOHdA1agd8VgkuCaXk0xrVBk8mr79SADlbCK0S6gu2xV
YXd48zRZptevepSLbP2koVuD/G9p+JH44ZpBxY72aJplxBNED8dHb1ejVHOWZy0cvPbh
u3GQ==;
dara=google.com
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@nfcrunion.com header.s=default header.b=UHniCenk;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@nfcrunion.com designates 192.64.117.217 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@nfcrunion.com
Return-Path: <info@nfcrunion.com>
Received: from server306-2.web-hosting.com (server306-2.web-hosting.com. [192.64.117.217])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h16-20020a170902f71000b001eb1cb1564dsi9206659plo.365.2024.04.30.23.44.46
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@nfcrunion.com designates 192.64.117.217 as permitted sender) client-ip=192.64.117.217;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@nfcrunion.com header.s=default header.b=UHniCenk;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@nfcrunion.com designates 192.64.117.217 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@nfcrunion.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nfcrunion.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=g8Eitdf1BXpHbnhAEBxL4RqWDPUlNJo5hGz5gjcMQVY=; b=UHniCenkio++whKmgHUll9t1Vw qByQTBo8XgfX3WWCryjNzTGvhNb0rQTDgedlkk35fl2casMoiGCSvJ2PMsBipw8vFlf7kEmfQv4V6 aFZB7kO7bHFtP9QFEoaP9/KhftevOveMOzD7FLdnrpw76d1rgfv+MCaw32aGgBm0YVU77knhtFoET lBhs0qwoOQ5U1TksUA1JWwCFyuV63hdJpW9jockE+Frt4NMnfbTYDiodxhOG4ZgsP4Sf5cOWZaFZB aZAv+iN9gsd5Gu7PNcmzwjMKNDsStaSpNCwXpx5PtBmNdE8l6ViG0sJ8Y0j3IcFmUnUeIUlBSE150 SrA4nAbg==;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=40948 helo=server306.web-hosting.com) by server306.web-hosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.96.1) (envelope-from <info@nfcrunion.com>) id 1s23ht-003tYl-2C for ; Wed, 01 May 2024 02:44:45 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 02:44:45 -0400
To:
Subject: Re: Fwd: I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AND PLEASE DO KEEP ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagpqHLHWaxeA718wtiV5zzbREo+2O+8tvK2TbZ2trwOn6Ag@mail.gmail.com>
References: <662a9dee.050a0220.1131a.8d17SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com> <CAPYagpp7L4xWVtg9tRFLTFg6rUcNZUdadi5zqmL0kw_-4f=mmg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPGPYj=nppCqgEP3+fccLhGJc66VuFnW=i-oGjDFAfTT3US6hA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPYagprCWOMtWe3H19nVKpWgMZtYJrbge7trQK4-kbqaS6Kq7A@mail.gmail.com> <CAPGPYj=b5DZSPCLuDejcgVsVSEkNsHNQ1=EzDoEo3ho+HOWAvg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPYagpqBL3Tp1pjQKikLfrsV=U8QS4F24YcNtjfN=04eAXLGtg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPGPYjkhaF94b-vwx4DsKX0h7q5mCNzqvR_+ZRw0Anq8t_HHPg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPYagpqHLHWaxeA718wtiV5zzbREo+2O+8tvK2TbZ2trwOn6Ag@mail.gmail.com>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.6.0
Message-ID: <7fa0ada8c622f32d2ef957e003f1cf37@nfcrunion.com>
X-Sender: info@nfcrunion.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Phone: +16152665448
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Fairview, TN
Original network provider* Telcove Of Nashville, Lp - Tn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@nfcrunion.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 02, 2024 6:50 pm

Yard Branch,9th & M Street SE
Ground Floor,Building 218
Washington, DC 20374
Tel:+1 615 266 5448

Attention:

we hereby acknowledge the receipt of your letter,Following that be
informed that this department is in good position to make sure that we
work to the completion of your fund transfer to you without going
through any bottled tied neck,your inheritance funds will be transferred
your account immediately we conform the refundable reactivation payment
of $1200, therefore i will advised you should send the payment
immediately so that we can be able to reactive the dormant account and
transfer your funds to you immediately without any further delay,Here is
the information where to send the $1,200 refundable reactivation
payment.

Bank address: 820 Follin Ln SE, Vienna, VA 22180 USA
Name: E. A. K.
Acct No: 711465XXXX
Routine: 256074974
Destination bic code: NFCUUS33XXX
Beneficiary ADDRESS: Vienna, VA 22180

Once the payment is made do send the payment receipt to us immediately
so that we can commence on your funds transfer immediately without any
further delay.

Feel free to contact the office for any clarification and assistance
that you may require.

Customer Service Department
Mrs.Anne Rodriguez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.