Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

arosalvaro832@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

arosalvaro832@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:22 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to let you know that the Credit Department of the bank has finally and safely moved your funds to the Security Vault.

The Board of Directors has advised and instructed me to email you with immediate effect concerning the update status of your funds.

Kindly reconfirm to us the following,
Your full name, Your direct Phone number & Your current address.

Please can you reconfirm the above information and also indicate your interest to claim your fund within the next 48 hours

Waiting for your swift response.

Thanks for your co-operation

Yours Sincerely,
Aros Champion Alvaro

Header:

Return-Path: < ibrahimmkd178@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: arosalvaro832@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 13:28:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE9=hdF0xBb5x50x_KvJ89pLrnM+3wAjOQre73jHr0g2_X1zdQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Funds Safely Moved and Deposited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

arosalvaro832@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Attention:

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today.I am Mr. Aros Champion Alvaro the Director,International Remittance Department of this Bank of Africa, my Boss, Mr. Jacobs M. Ajekigbe, the Managing director/CEO of this bank is now on compulsory leave and all power have been vested on me to make all international payments.

As a good Christian, I have nothing to gain by keeping your fund, I want to assist you receive your fund before my boss resumes office. You have to follow up and work with me now, so keep this very confidential because of fraudsters and impostors who go about presenting various bank accounts in order to divert another beneficiary's fund.

Every method mentioned required legal documentations and due process which will attract an expense to facilitate them.My question is, are you ready to go through the process and the expenses involved? If yes. My question is Which method do you want to receive your fund? make your choice and let me know. your US$20,700,000.00 Million has been deposited with the Security Vault.

Let us make this more simple and easy for you. You are requested to re-confirm the following details direct to my email address: ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary:

{1} Your Full Name:
{2} Your Home Address, City and Country:
{3} Your Private Cell:
(4) Your Passport id:
(5) Bank details to wire transfer with email id attach with the account and phone attach to the account

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Aros Champion Alvaro
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

arosalvaro832@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Attention:Sir,

I acknowledge receipt of your email and I will like to inform you that your account has been created. In other to complete the wire transfer to release into your account i will be needing the following;

Documentation fee: US$50
Telex/Wire Transfer Charge: US$520
Account Maintenance Fee: US$258
VAT: US$83
Total: US$941

Secondly, if you really need my help to secure your fund with United bank of Africa then you must abide by the due process and rule of law. And you most follow the directives and abide by every single instruction given to you by the bank.

Finally, you should stop trying to jump the legal process of securing your fund because I will not play such game with you.

Hope you are working on the fee before this weekend to avoid any bridge of arrangement with the bank!Also do keep me posted in every step forward for directives to avoid mistakes and cancellation of your payment.

Could you please,keep in-touch asap before it is too late. If you are not willing to pay the fee please don't waste your time to reply.

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Aros Champion Alvaro
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

arosalvaro832@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:27 pm

Attn:

I hereby wish to inform you that your payment has been redirected to the TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE, for immediate release to you with immediate effect.

Nevertheless, we have set up a new arrangement to carry out your payment through "BANK WIRE TRANSFER". Your fund (US$20,700,000.00) should be TRANSFER to you directly into your nominated BANK ACCOUNT through our foreign payment paramount center at the TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE.

In view of this, be informed that your "Payment Files, Document & Fund (US$20.7MUSD)"has been forwarded to our international paramount payment center at the TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE. For immediate TRANSFER to you, therefore you are required to contact our payment center where your payment has been forwarded to in order to proceed on your funds TRANSFER/PAYMENT immediately.

Kindly contact the "TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE.” with the information below,

Contact Person: CLEMENT NELSON, THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER, TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE.

Direct Contact E-mail Address:( clementnelson2022@gmail.com )

Direct Phone Number:+1-506-869-305612

I advise you to contact CLEMENT NELSON. With the above information immediately to enable his office to embark officially on your fund TRANSFER/PAYMENT immediately. Do contact CLEMENT NELSON. As you were directed and fully comply and corporate with CLEMENT NELSON,THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER,TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE, to enable them work with you and effect the release and transfer of your funds to you as soon as possible.

Finally, note you are required to forward all your "BANKING ACCOUNT DETAILS/INFORMATION" to the CLEMENT NELSON,THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER,TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE.

Do not hesitate to notify me after contacting the BANK. Try to update and notify me upon contacting the BANK regarding your fund TRANSFER/PAYMENT.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Good luck & remain blessed.

Regards,
Best Regards.
Aros Champion Alvaro

Phone Number: +1506869305612
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Moncton
Original network provider* Aliant Telecom(NB)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clementnelson2022@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:31 pm

TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICEADDRESS: TERMINAL STATION, 1234 MAIN ST, MONCTON, NB E1C 1H7, CANADA.

PHONE: +1-506-869-305612

ATTN:

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR US$20.7MUSD MILLION (TWENTY MILLION - SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) APPROVED FUNDS PAYMENT ONLY.

I hereby approve the payment of US$20.7M Approved by the president payment confirmation general of the Tangerine Bank of Canada, with Ref No: INH-CP/HCBOC/SDC/XX9753-R-O-B/2022. As stipulated in the banking and financial decrees and by laws of the Government of Canada, section 357, Sub-section 42, Paragraph 18 of 1995 as amended in the 1997 constitution.

In view of this therefore, you are required to furnish us with your following details::

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
YOUR BANK NAME :
YOUR BANK ADDRESS:
YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER:
YOUR ACCOUNT ROUTING NUMBER:
YOUR ACCOUNT SWIFT CODE:
YOUR DIRECT/OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER:
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH :
YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION :
A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE OR IDENTITY :
YOUR ACCOUNT NAME:
THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF YOUR COMPANY, IF YOU HAVE ANY.

Finally, you are warned that the Government of Canada, the Tangerine Bank of Canada, or their affiliates cannot be held responsible for any further delay in the remittance of this approved funds, caused by your inability to adhere to the instructions of this financial firm The Tangerine Bank of Canada.

CONGRATULATIONS,
MR.CLEMENT NELSON,
THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER.TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA,MONCTON OFFICE:ADDRESS:TERMINAL STATION, 1234 MAIN ST, MONCTON, NB E1C 1H7, CANADA

Header:

Return-Path: < clementnelson2022@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 15:56:42 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGiJgEg9SpFD8PZOUCA-B5mLx5yoii9mm7uckpdJm9ubH6cUPw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTN:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

arosalvaro832@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:25 pm

Attn: Valued Beneficiary,

I wonder what might be the issue. Since the last communication I had with TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, was to your (US$20.7MUSD)before now.

Let us make this more simple and easy for you, Please comply with CLEMENT NELSON, THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER, TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE and keep me update on every step on this transaction.

Direct Contact E-mail Address: ( clementnelson2022@gmail.com )

Finally, note you are required to forward all your "BANKING ACCOUNT DETAILS/INFORMATION" to the CLEMENT NELSON,THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER,TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE.

Do not hesitate to notify me after contacting the BANK. Try to update and notify me upon contacting the BANK regarding your fund TRANSFER/PAYMENT.

Regards,
Best Regards.
Aros Champion Alvaro

Phone Number: +1506869305612
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Moncton
Original network provider* Aliant Telecom(NB)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clementnelson12022@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:21 pm

TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICEADDRESS: TERMINAL STATION, 1234 MAIN ST, MONCTON, NB E1C 1H7, CANADA.

ATTN:

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR US$20.7MUSD MILLION (TWENTY MILLION - SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) APPROVED FUNDS PAYMENT ONLY.

Sequel to the instructions received through the office of MR.CLEMENT NELSON, THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER.TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE. We deem it appropriate to inform you that your payment file/fund which is referred to this office has been fully verified, found satisfactory and also wire transferred to your provided bank account which will reflect onto your account within (72)hours being Thursday 2022-09-29

Due to the bilateral debt inheritance/compensation/investment funds payment transfer settlement agreement signed by the Government of Canada, the Government of United States, in collaboration with the international monetary fund(IMF),it is mandatory that every outstanding inheritance/compensation/investment approved funds/debt, which is verified and approved, must be released to the beneficiary immediately.

In view of this agreement, it is required that you visit the TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE: ADDRESS: TERMINAL STATION, 1234 MAIN ST, MONCTON, NB E1C 1H7, CANADA. On or before (2022/09/29) September, 2022 with total sum of (US$3,400) only CERTIFIED TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA REMITTANCE RELEASE BOND, COVERAGE FEE/ COST.

You are required to pay the total sun of (US$3,400) only CERTIFIED TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA REMITTANCE RELEASE BOND, COVERAGE FEE/ COST to us with (US$3,400) before your already approved remitted/transferred inheritance/compensation/ investment funds (USD$20.7M) post/reflective date 2022/09/29 or other wise your wired transferred inheritance/compensation fund (USD$20.7M) will be stopped/place on hold. Until your fulfillment/payment of this (US$3,400) only CERTIFIED TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA Remittance Release Bond, coverage fee/Cost, as it is in our financial firm THE TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA payment rules and regulations.

You are therefore required to be in TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE:ADDRESS:TERMINAL STATION, 1234 MAIN ST, MONCTON, NB E1C 1H7, CANADA. With the CERTIFIED REMITTANCE RELEASES BOND, COVERAGE FEE/ COST (US$3,400) for your payment immediate release reflect into your account with the following:

OPTION ONE:
--------------------
1. Your International Passport Booklet, to identify yourself as the President/compensation/inheritance funds Beneficiary.

2. A total sum of (US$3,400) only transferable / refundable TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA CERTIFIED REMITTANCE RELEASE BOND, COVERAGE FEE /COST.

3. Company stamp/seal to endorse TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA. Certified Remittance Release Bond, Coverage Documents after signing it with us.

OPTION TWO:
------------------
If you cannot visit or be in the Department head hall of THE TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA,MONCTON OFFICE:ADDRESS:TERMINAL STATION, 1234 MAIN ST, MONCTON, NB E1C 1H7,CANADA.As directed above, you are required and entitled to delegate a special TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA acting accountant officer, to act on your behalf ,at your own cost of providing us with this (US$3,400)THE TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA CERTIFIED REMITTANCE RELEASE BOND, COVERAGE FEE/COST. And signing fee of (US$250 ) for signing/acting on your behalf, together with a letter of authority from you, duly signed by you, authorizing us to act on your behalf .All becoming the total sum of US($3,650)

You are required to adhere strictly to this remittance advice, to enable us to allow your already transferred fund to reflect into your account accordingly on the(2022/09/29)and mark your payment file "PAID” in accordance with the order of the TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA.

Hoping towards your adherence to the instructions herein stated, as this advice is to a working document and is valid for Fifteen (15) banking days.

Get back to me on receipt of this letter.

Hoping towards your adherence to the instructions herein stated.

CONGRATULATIONS,
MR.CLEMENT NELSON,
THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER.TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA,MONCTON OFFICE:ADDRESS:TERMINAL STATION, 1234 MAIN ST, MONCTON,NB E1C 1H7,CANADA

N.B. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU ON THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOU WILL BE ADVICE WITH OUR FEES RECEIVING ACCOUNTANT OFFICER, RECEIVING DETAILS THROUGH WHICH YOU WILL USE IN MAKING THE REQUIRED FEES PAYMENT, THIS IS IF YOU CANNOT COME AS DIRECTED ABOVE.

Header:

Return-Path: <clementnelson12022@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 02:23:55 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB7FuCB8PwBrmV3dhG4LDTxvyLmbh3ZG7mxDoUQTWzJ-THk9VQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTACHED WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIP DOCUMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

arosalvaro832@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:23 pm

Attn: Valued Beneficiary,

I wonder what might be the issue. Since the last communication I had with TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, was to your (US$20.7MUSD)before now.

Let us make this more simple and easy for you,Please comply with CLEMENT NELSON, THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER, TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA, MONCTON OFFICE and keep me update on every step on this transaction.

Direct Contact E-mail Address: ( clementnelson12022@gmail.com )

Regards,
Best Regards.
Aros Champion Alvaro
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:50 pm

Your message was duly receive, kindly be patient, I am rushing on doctors appointment with my driver and I will get back to you by tomorrow morning, have a blessed day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:09 pm

ATTN:

Highly sorry for my late response to your messages,I was out of office on emergency medical check up/treatment,but now I am back to office,work,so we can now proceed.Your last email messaged, is hereby acknowledged and noted, since you mentioned that you can not be able to come over to our office for the payment of (US$3,650)and signing of THE TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA CERTIFIED REMITTANCE RELEASE BOND, COVERAGE document for your already transferred approved inheritance/compensation funds(USD$20.7M).

Below are the account details of our legal department accountant acting representing officer, which will be representing, act of your behalf and sign all the necessary Tangerine Bank Of Canada Certified Remittance Release Bond, Coverage Documents for the immediate reflect of your already transferred approved (USD$20.7M)

BANK NAME:CHASE BANK
BANK ADDRESS:3160 KY HWY 54 EAST
OWENSBORO KY 42303,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(USA)
ACCOUNT HOLDER:E. L.
ROUTING NUMBER:083000137
ACCOUNT NUMBER:95147XXXX
SWIFT CODE:CHASUS33
ACCOUNT HOLDER:E. L.
ADDRESS: OWENSBORO KY 42301,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(USA)

After making the payment of this (US$3,650) into above account details, furnish me with the wire transfer confirmation slip document. As I explained earlier that your funds is now only awaiting this fee (US$3,650)THE TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA CERTIFIED REMITTANCE RELEASE BOND,COVERAGE FEE/COST.,its record and the instant remittance,release of your total(USD$20.7M)to you accordingly into your account and your receive it accordingly.

I am waiting for your response with the wire transfer payment slip confirmation document.

Regards.
MR.CLEMENT NELSON,
THE DIRECTOR FOREIGN PAYMENT OPERATION OFFICER.TANGERINE BANK OF CANADA,MONCTON OFFICE:ADDRESS:TERMINAL STATION, 1234 MAIN ST, MONCTON,NB E1C 1H7,CANADA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.