Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Amrit.Sekhon@occtreaas.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Amrit.Sekhon@occtreaas.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:47 pm

Attention,

It has been discovered that your Approved Contract/Inheritance/Winning Payment was about being transferred to an unknown Bank Account under your name. This attempt was perpetrated by someone who claims to be working for you, and that you have given him due authority to have the payment moved to the new account.

Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (O.C.C.) waded in after being alerted by the supposed Bank. We investigated and found that there is a possible money laundering activity in play. The FUND (US$36,000,000.00) was found to be deposited in a top bank in America in your name pending your consent to have it transferred to the new account. It was further revealed that the initial FUND transfer originated from West Africa to England and Europe and now here in a Bank in the USA. These transfers did not follow due process in line with the international FUND transfer rules and regulations.

We advise you to contact us immediately, as the funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody.

Yours Faithfully

image.png
Amrit Sekhon
Deputy Comptroller
for International Banking and Capital Policy
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
400 7th St. SW
Washington, DC 20219

Header:

Return-Path: <alexandermcdonald809@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: Amrit.Sekhon@occtreaas.com
From: "Amrit.Sekhon@occtreaas.com" <amritsekhon115@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 06:28:30 +0800
Message-ID: <CACk6kZnc_zEFCNufe_xx+LC3N5tNhTmPQ3Ki-u0BUj8B9qMvAw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT FROM OCC OFFICE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amritsekhon115@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:24 pm

Reply to Amrit.Sekhon@occtreaas.com
Gets a reply from the above.

Thanks for your swift response.

You are to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) document within 5 working days from the Country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequent prosecution. We shall release the funds to you immediately we receive the legal document and make sure that you get your payment without any further delay.

Be informed that, FAILURE to have this cleared out or If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds. We will not hesitate to visit the full weight of the law upon you if you do not clear this fund.

Finally, you are expected to procure the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtained from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free from any involvement. To this end, you are advised to Contact me now for further clarification and also give you contact of the Attorney that is in charge of processing this legal paper works in your favor.

Note that you have 5 working days to obtain this crucial Documentation. This has to be cleared! You are warned!

Yours Faithfully

Amrit Sekhon
Deputy Comptroller
400 7th St. SW
Washington, DC 20219

Header:

Return-Path: < preciousadims@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 23:31:49 +0800
Message-ID: <CABwksFt8-kbZNNwES+aa2dMKSBWy1wkzFhEeBHx2tvVxGefS9A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MY REPLY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amritsekhon115@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:08 pm

Forgive my delay in responding to your mail

Due to the ethical nature of my duties.

I have contacted our legal department now and the processing will commence.

You are to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) document

If you don't have one, kindly reply and I will let you know the procedure to get it done by our legal department.

Congratulations in advance.

Yours Faithfully

image.png
Amrit Sekhon
Deputy Comptroller
400 7th St. SW
Washington, DC 20219

Header:

Return-Path: <preciousadims@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 11:28:13 +0800
Message-ID: <CABwksFvKFFwe7eMt==SoCae3TnoA3HX_q2Stz6yOXSKjqRf+oA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: UPDATE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amritsekhon115@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:05 pm

Forgive my delay in responding to your mail

Due to the ethical nature of my duties.

I have contacted our legal department

The cost of getting it done is just $1,500.00

The Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) document will be ready 48 hours upon payment confirmation. Please, reply to enable my office to give you details to send or can you send via bitcoin?

Congratulations in advance.

Yours Faithfully

image.png
Amrit Sekhon
Deputy Comptroller
400 7th St. SW
Washington, DC 20219
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rahimaahmad120000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:28 am

I am Rahima Ahmad. writing you this letter from the USA humanitarian camp. I suddenly found your contact and decided to request your attention for an important matter that needs your assistance. I will deeply appreciate it if you can take the time out of your busy schedule to enable me to discuss this important matter with you.

Yours sincerely,

Rahima Ahmad

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.52]
Reply-To: rahimaahmad120000@gmail.com
From: "rahimaahmad120000@gmail.com" <alexandermcdonald809@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 12:51:09 +0800
Message-ID: <CACk6kZ=KrZiLHRG0+KqdD1LbtFnqPpZmVgb8V3gaTdzkC5jJXg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE, I AM IN DEEP PAINS WITH MY DAUGHTER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:16 pm

Same scam message from header:

Return-Path: <federalresevebanknewyork@gmail.com>
From: "rahimaahmad120000@gmail.com" <federalresevebanknewyork@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 06:09:23 +0800
Message-ID: <CA+Vu+RwGQpOMiZM_YdSiNzU8UBpP_di8xCeQF8OmEFT=8kELgw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I AM IN DEEP PAINS WITH MY DAUGHTER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:07 pm

Same scam message from header:

Return-Path: <alifuaterbil2000@gmail.com>
From: "rahimaahmad120000@gmail.com" <alifuaterbil2000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 06:16:14 +0800
Message-ID: <CADs1WsJJJxT8S4z7VudGpid=VAs5iNqmo3j9yhxwovbmzAySFg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I AM IN DEEP PAINS WITH MY DAUGHTER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

preciousadims@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:00 pm

I thank you so much for your reply to my message and I really appreciate your kind heart and care. I am sorry, I have not been online since, the reason is that the doctor whom I use her computer only came in very late. today so I have to wait here so I can explain more about my dreams .
I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself properly, I was born in the small city called Tartus, Syria.
After my high school in the Alamal Private School I enrolled to study pharmacy in the Al-Baath University, Homs, Syria where I met my late husband who had a textile firm which flourished not until the war came crashing down.
I worked with the Ministry of Public Health. When the war started I was forced to resign because I did not support the group then but it did not change anything because my husband was assassinated that same week and my home destroyed and I lost so many things, I had to run to a safe rescue team in collaboration with the USA.
They have a safe house where people of high influence are kept for safety pending when it is safe to live here but I have decided to relocate to another country with my daughters. I want to relocate to your country where I know we will have peace of mind and my daughters will get a better life which they deserve but first I think it’s best for me to find someone who will love and also care for my children, Money is not a problem for us but all I need is trust and honesty, SHE need a someone to call Daddy, I know it will take time but I know they will someday understand. Since the death of my husband, I have never had any other relationship with any man as I have not even had a chance to raise my head again. I came online because I believe it's time to move on. I believe I can trust you.
Mrs. Rahima Ahmad

Header:

Return-Path: <preciousadims@gmail.com>
From: "rahimaahmad120000@gmail.com" <preciousadims@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 13:08:27 +0800
Message-ID: <CABwksFvwjJ7RVj=k5pcS9BtcLYm_c1mYrV2n8CZaJDPQig4kpQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I thank you so much for your reply
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alexandermcdonald809@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:49 pm

I thank you so much once again for your reply to my message and I really appreciate your kind heart and care. I am sincerely sorry for the late reply, due to lack of internet access. I believe that Almighty Allah put us together for a reason and I hope we can achieve this. As I told you money is not a problem for
me and my daughters but all I ask for is understanding that I want to relocate out of here, I would like to meet someone whom my heart accepted as a friend whom I can trust with all my heart and properties.
I want a man who I will trust and not fear anything. a sincere and mature, kind, loyal, i like someone that is trustworthy, faithful, sincere, always
show great regard and value his friendship more than any other thing, someone who takes things that matters to his wife very seriously and acts on them. I'm very easy going and I always love to be happy.
I want to believe that you can be trusted. I believe in God that I am not making a mistake. I want to take this opportunity to trust in you. It's been a while since I've loved and cared. I hope that you get to understand me and get closer to me. I hope you take your time to reply to me and tell me more about your personality.
However, as our house bombed, all documents loss and my pictures in my mail box, i will send some to you My pictures, My late Husband Pictures and our destroyed house, with my daughter pictures
It gives me hope to live again to know that someone like you cares about me. It is not really easy for me and my daughters here but I believe that
with God everything is possible.
I know it is not easy to have trust on the internet but am trusting you with all my heart. I want you to know that I have started making an effort and arrangement on how to leave here alive. I hope to get your reply then I will explain all on how I have planned to come out from here and I hope and pray that you have a beautiful day ahead

I hope for your reply.Have a good day

Header:

From: "rahimaahmad120000@gmail.com" <alexandermcdonald809@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:38:32 +0800
Message-ID: <CACk6kZm02=igYhwvnK2kSbuACj+tK-FAGnJta3edDtXWHWq54g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I thank you

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3551
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

preciousadims@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:31 pm

Good day to you my dear.

I read the messages you sent to me and I thank you so much for your willingness to help me and my daughter, I am glad that you wrote to me. I hope all is well with you. For me life here is a very different thing. Everywhere is tensed up and everyone is all in fear. I do not want my daughter to die here. All air planes are stopped from entering because of the rebel attacks on them, banks are closed down on international transfers but before all this, I had already withdrawn all the money my husband and I had and had secured it . Considering the bank's issue here there is absolute nothing I can do from here. The only way I can leave here is only with the help of the UN, or the secret rescue team.

I have contacted an agent of the Secret rescue team mission, this group helps people here to go out secretly by moving them to the nearest country then make available visas and documents for me and my daughter to come to your country legally but there must be someone out there who is willing to receive me and I believe you will not fail me. You will have to contact the group and inform them that you invited me to your country and you are willing to take responsibility for my relocation. Then they will tell you the procedure, This is the only possible way you can help me and my daughters out from here.

As I have told you before in my previous messages, money is not a problem for me and my daughters, my late husband has a textile firm and I have sold off and now I have all the money secured. All I look for is a person I can trust and I believe that our meeting will be of great reward and we will be happy together. I want you to know that all banks are closed on international transfers from here so I cannot send money out from here to handle anything. This is why I am in keen need of your help.

The only way I can leave here safely with my secured money in the metallic box is by the help of the secret rescue team mission. They help people in war distress to the nearest country where I will be sure to get a direct visa for entry to your country. You will have to contact the group and inform them that you invited me to your country and you are willing to take responsibility for my relocation. Then they will tell you the requirements, This is the only possible way you can help me and my daughters out from here.

The e-mail contact of this group is => usasecreatrescueteam@rescueteam.com

Please let me know when you must have contacted them.

Thank you so much for your time and care
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.