Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alanbenchofficial1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Text received:

Final Notice! You have a business proposal waiting for you contact >>> alanbenchofficial1@gmail.com >>> for more details.

Thanks for your response. I am Alan Bench, Credit Suisse Bank (https:/ /www.credit-suisse.com). Please ignore the length of this message and take your time to read this message for your understanding. It is of great importance.

I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our bank's management a few years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In 2011, the subject matter Dr. Charles XXXXX(A Neurologist), now deceased, came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 4,000,000.00 (Four Million Pounds) which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. Due to the huge amount, I was made the accounting officer for his transaction, I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the De-facto Senior Financial Adviser of the private investment banking department, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions before any investments were placed.

In mid-2012, Dr. Charles asked that his money be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent landed property investment requiring cash payments here in the United Kingdom and since he will be Leaving the United Kingdom later that year, he directed that I liquidate the funds and oversee that it is deposited in a security vault in any low-key but formidable private bank in the United Kingdom. I informed him that the Credit Suisse Bank will have to make special arrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due process, the bank would have to make a 5 % deduction from the funds to cater for banking and statutory charges, which he agreed. I then contacted my affiliate in the United Kingdom and after due consultations, the balance funds after the 5 % deduction for banking and statutory charges which were now 3,800,000.00 (Three Million Eight Hundred Great British Pounds) were made available and transferred to International Access Bank. The deceased told me he wanted the money there in anticipation of his arrival from South Africa later that week. This was the last communication we had which transpired around 25th October 2012. In January 2020, we got a call from International Private Bank informing us of the dormant activity of that particular portfolio.

I made efforts to locate the deceased but it was unsuccessful. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department at our bank. Eight days later, information started to trickle in, apparently, our client, Dr. Charles has passed on. A person who suited his description was declared dead in Cannes, South of France. We were soon enough able to verify the story, his death certificate and cause of death were confirmed. He died of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, aged 64. Unfortunately, In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin.

The deceased died without a testate, which means that our dear late fellow died with no identifiable family member. And in line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our investigations in good faith to determine who should have the right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. This investigation resulted in my being furnished with your details as a possible relative of the deceased.

According to practice, the bank will by the end of this financial year, broadcast a request for statements of claim - failure to receive any legally backed claims, they will revert the deposit to Bristol and West or the United Kingdom Treasury Department, and the portfolio will be beyond my command and out of the hands of International Access Bank. This I intend to change if I have my way.

Now, what I wish to relate to you might smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational, the world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios, you should have By now begin to put together the general direction of what I propose.

MY PROPOSAL IS THIS:
You share a peculiar detail with the late fellow-in this case, you both are from the same country and share the surname. I am prepared to place you in a position as my late client's next of kin and instruct International Access Bank to release the funds to you as the sole beneficiary and next of kin.

I am prepared to share the money with you in half (50/50). That means I wish to front you as the next of kin, present you with the necessary documents and have them release the funds to you. After that, we share the proceeds 50/50. I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a week. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to the deceased. I will then officially communicate with International Access Bank in London and instruct them to release the fund to you. With these two things, all can be done. The alternative would be for us to have International Access Bank direct the funds to another bank with you as the account holder.

I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account but you can and should contact me only through this private email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me to raise suspicion. My official lines and email are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy (TQMP). Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family Man, my wife and kids are the most important beings in my life. I sent you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences are, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my many years of banking experience, so I beg you not to betray my confidence if we can be of one accord.

Please if you are afraid of this project and would like to discontinue or find it cynical, please destroy this email and continue living your life like I never made contact with you, I am a Man of integrity and respect, my colleagues hold me in high regard, but if you are interested in this project, give me the go-ahead and let's get started. I await your urgent response.

Best Regards
Alan Bench
Senior Financial Advisor.

Header:

Return-Path: < alanbenchofficial1@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 02:07:56 -0700
Message-ID: <CAG16vk9KpmQOgKUWr3nRwzpBWypSd5RxbZzLX8-UTTOi7A=w5g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Business Proposal Text

Phone: +27647740710
Note: This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:29 pm

Hi

How are you? Yes I could get it to you

Regards
Alan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:43 pm

Good day

First I would like to thank you for your commitment to this, I assure you one more time that this deal will be handled legally and all documents to back it up will as well be prepared legally by a lawyer and it will be 100% risk-free. I will get a new phone and number as soon as possible just for the purpose of this deal so that you and I can relate better, kindly send your details and also you can keep contacting me via email and my contact no, your complete physical address will be needed by the lawyer for preparation of the document and as time goes on I will send you a copy of my work ID for your perusal and will appreciate if you can do the same cause this is a huge amount coming our way so we need to build a little trust among us by getting a little acquainted with each other.

Kindly provide me with some information about yourself.

1. DATE OF BIRTH:

2. SEX:

3. RELIGION:

4. MARITAL STATUS:

5. OCCUPATION:

6. COPY OF YOUR ID:

7. HOME ADDRESS:

8. PHONE NUMBER:

9: NAME:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:00 pm

Dear

Thank you very much for your email and for your understanding. I have been very busy with my official duties, we are presently carrying out our auditing in Credit Suisse and will be through shortly.
When I read your email I felt safe and you built my confidence in you. I have forwarded your information to the lawyer that is going to prepare the legal document that will serve your right as the next of kin to my late client.

Please note that this transaction will be carried out with the judiciary of both local and international law, I have forwarded your information to the lawyer and he promised to finish with the preparation of the document in less than 24hours.
The lawyer charged £18,300.00. I will take care of the charges myself. As a matter of fact, I have already paid him £10,000.00 and I will pay him the balance when he completes the preparation of the document.

Immediately he completes the preparation of the document I will collect it from him and I will forward it to the INTERNATIONAL ACCESS BANK OF SCOTLAND presenting you as the last surviving relative of my late client.
The lawyer will prepare the last WILL of my late client in your favor and then proceed to secure the power of attorney AFFIDAVIT from the high court of justice.
I deposited the money myself and I will send a copy of this entire document to you and a copy of the CERTIFICATE of deposit because they might require that document from you to confirm if you are the rightful next of kin.
Normally they are supposed to give you a date to come over to the bank in Scotland to lay claims of the consignment because it was deposited in form of consignment, but I will inform them that you won't be able to travel right now because of some family issues that needed your attention over that side.
You will have to open an online account with INTERNATIONAL ACCESS BANK. They also have online banking immunities; I will have to forward their contact information to you along when sending the document after the lawyer has completed the preparation of the document.
If you contact them you will inform them that you want to open an online an account with them to enable you to receive the 4 million pounds of your the inheritance that is under their custody inside your online account with them, as soon as they finish with the opening of your online account with them, they will deposit the money inside your online account and
you will be sent your online account information.
Such as your account number and pin code following with the necessary information you will need to access your online account through the online banking system, after you received your online account
information that means the money is already in your possession.
All you need to do is login into your online account with the INTERNATIONAL ACCESS BANK and transfer the money from your account with the INTERNATIONAL ACCESS BANK to your nominated account in your country. It will look like you are transferring the money from your account in the UK to your other account in your country. Also, you can transfer from your online account with INTERNATIONAL ACCESS BANK to any other account of your choice.
Please understand that money as they say is the root of all evil. That is the reason why I don't need any third party regarding this transaction,
this is between me and you only for security reasons. Even my wife doesn't know about this because of my position in the office. I am taking these steps because if I should inform the authority that my late client does not have any next of kin, automatically the money will be redirected to a government treasuring account as an unclaimed fund.
If my late client was still alive he would have preferred the money to be used appropriately or rather come to my own personal use than for the money to revert to a government account as unclaimed funds.
Thank you very much for your understanding. Once again, you can always reach me with this number +44 7897 024497. I will wait till I hear from you soon. You can call me any time if I am not busy with my work schedule. I will take the call or I will return your call.
Best Regards
Alan Bench
Senior Financial Advisor,
Credit Suisse.
United Kingdom

Phone: +447897024497
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:23 pm

Good Day

I trust you are well, I tried calling you but there was no answer. I wanted to speak to you before sending you any documentation. Perhaps you can add me on whatsapp +44 7897 024497, and we could speak via there.

Best Regards
Alan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:40 pm

Dear

I tried calling you with my direct contact and there was no answer, I hope
we will be in touch soon.

Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:51 pm

Hi

And if the bank was wanting to contact you?

Regards
Alan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:50 pm

Hi

Please send me a copy of your ID

Regards
Alan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:15 pm

Hi

To continue this process I will need some sort of Identification

Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:33 pm

Where were you born?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.