Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ms.aliceowen@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ms.aliceowen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:58 pm

My Dear Friend,

My sincere apologies for not getting back to you for some while now as this has been due to some busy schedules I am handling lately. Hope this mail finds you in an excellent condition of health. I had to step up the effort on the transaction then and at the end the effort has paid off and I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the assistance of a new partner from South Korea. I have resigned from the bank now and presently in Hong Kong for some investment prospects. Meanwhile I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me then despite the fact that we did not succeed.

I tried to keep my word to you and I made a reserve of Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars for you. I know this is not exactly the share I promised but considering that I also had to share a part of the money with the new partner who assisted me succeed in this, I still want to show you appreciation in the little way I can for all your assistance. Find time to contact my secretary Ms. Alice on email ms.aliceowen@gmail.com and ask her to send you the check for the sum of $400,000. I have given her directives to send to you as soon as you get in touch with her. I do not know if your address details still remain the same as it was then, but if not then email her with correct details to mail the check to you. Hopefully I will be done from Hong Kong in about two weeks’ time or thereabout.

In our subsequent communications I will also appreciate if there are other good investment proposals there in your locality too as I may be willing to look into viable investments now.

My family and I send our warm regards,

Harold

Header:

Received: from 10.222.148.10
Return-Path: < sl0234994@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.68]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 14:27:41 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKiFxWzQ2_3crTM_ZdA+3nH2i_1JNQRxiR9mfS=-FFrL3F0hWg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks For Your Assistance earlier
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.