Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ms.marya.myhailo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

everettphillip.boa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:22 pm

Hello

We have initiated the transfer of $8.5m into your Bank but the wire transfer is pending because you are yet to send the transfer fee.

Attached is the wire transfer slip.

Sincerely Yours
Barrister Donald Koontz
(Solicitor & Fiduciary Agent)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

everettphillip.boa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:50 pm

Hello

What is going on? Why are you yet to send the money for us to complete/perfect the transfer? If you are not ready to receive the fund, then give Power of Attorney to another person who will be able to do the needful and receive the fund.

Sincerely Yours
Barrister Donald Koontz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fiduciary.agent.solicitor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:52 pm

The bank said that suddenly, you became silent, what is going on? Why will you be silent when everything is ready for the transfer of your fund? I completed the work, the bank is ready and every is ready but you are delaying the process because you are yet to conclude with the bank for the transfer.

Why are you silent even when the bank is 100% ready to conclude the transfer of the fund? Get back to me as soon as possible and also contact the bank because they are waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely yours
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:52 pm

Hello

Have you received the funds yet? What is the obstacle all about if you have not received the fund? Talk to me let's solve it because I am the solicitor and fiduciary agent that is working for the success of the transfer.

Get back to me as soon as possible, I am waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely Yours,
Barrister Donald Koontz
Solicitor & Fiduciary Agent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:06 am

Since you have decided to be mute like a dead man, I believe that the reason is the fee that you are supposed to pay for the transfer and logistics. Although the amount is not much, but if you cannot pay all maybe because you don't have all, then negotiation is accepted.

Another solution is for the fund to be delivered to you in your residence, that way everything will end perfectly. I will be waiting to hear back from you.

Sincerely yours
Barrister Donald Koontz

No you did not, you only sent me email and said that you will keep me posted, you did not forward any email from the bank to me. Did you say the fee is transfer fee? If that is what it's, l understandable because the transfer fee to make a wire transfer has to be paid.

First, you are supposed to pay me my consultation/working fee before I start working for you, but I did work for you without asking you for the money. I am a Solicitor, Fiduciary and Diplomatic Agent, my work is to make sure that my client heart desires is fulfilled.

If the bank asked you to pay $1,800 as transfer fee for $8.5m and you said that you don't have it, then how much did you have so that I will know how to add to it to make it up $1,800? I understand your reason of being silent is because you don't have all the money. Get back to me let's work together to get it done.

Sincerely
Barrister Donald Koontz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:41 pm

Hello,

I am still wondering why you never responded to my email that I sent to you weeks ago, is this how you are going to fulfill the dream/request of Maryna Myhilo? I have told you what must be done for the fund to be transferred to you, but you never said a word, and because of that I think that you are not capable to be the sole beneficiary of the fund.

I was hoping to help you by giving you a consensus that will make it easy for you to receive the fund, but since you are not saying a word, l think I have to place a proposal to a prospective who will stand strong and make sure that he received the fund. But mind you, you still have the opportunity to receive the fund if only you will get back to me and start thinking about what I can do to help you to receive the fund. My consensus plan has started and you maybe having the fund once the method is right.

Sincerely yours
Barrister Donald Koontz
(Solicitor and Fiduciary Agent)

Header:

Return-Path: <fiduciary.agent.solicitor@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: DONALD KOONTZ <fiduciary.agent.solicitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:44:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CALFrfhyz8qXOApujNh+=1_OhiZJGTqRm1GMhKK5SU_5xo0jh+A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: WHY BEHAVE LIKE A CHILD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:23 pm

I am a Solicitor and a Fiduciary Agent, I work with many brokers who can facilitate loan to help you to proceed with the transaction. If you will be interested to get the loan so that you can pay up the fees, get back to me and tell me that you are ready so that we will proceed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:21 pm

Hello

Your Fund is right in US and it has to be delivered to you, but all efforts to get through to you is not working, to make matters worse, your phone number is not going through.

Get back to me as soon as possible, and make sure that you send me your working phone number so that they will call you to deliver the fund to you.

Regards,
Solicitor Donald Koontz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.