Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mustaphagabba69@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mustaphagabba69@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:10 pm

My name is Mustapha Gabba, Personal assistant to the former first lady of Gambia.

The Immediate past first lady of Gambia(ZEINAB SUMA JAMMEH) is willing to invest under your name.

Political events have forced her and her husband out of power in Gambia, The entire family have gone on exile to allow for peace in Gambia.

Having said that, a substantial Amount of funds has been mapped out for Investment overseas,Thus, we need to seek a foreign partner like you to guide us in lucrative areas of viable investment in your country and we have 350kg of gold bars for sale .

If you find my proposition interesting , please respond to me a soon as possible for more information.
sincerely,

Mustapha Gabba.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.19
Return-Path: < mustaphagabba1@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.176]
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 23:05:40 +0800
Message-ID: <CAKHeZpoGDySC6yKn+QPyL464f+ROte_mxTB1erN9JTAgRBw5Cw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD DAY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.