Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnzhu0007@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnzhu0007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:26 pm

Dear

What is happening sir? hy is it taking you this long to open an account with the bank to enable the conclusion of this transaction? Is there something you are not telling me? I am waiting for your urgent response to this email.

Regards,

John Zhu.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cheongliang@winghangbk-hk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:29 pm

Attention:

The content of your email are well noted, i want you to understand you re dealing with financial institute, please and please, dont lie and never you play games with this bank, before we gave you the account information, it was verified and stop all this lies from your end that the information are not okay, the account information given to you are all okay an valid for this transaction, if you feel you want to play games with this bank, we will no join issue with you, we simply know what to do, have the initial deposit transfer or deposited into the account and send the transfer or deposit slip to enable the remittance and and accounting department proceed to avoid the termination of your online account, your update today with the initial deposit is needed because the accounting and remittance department is waiting to enable them credit the initial deposit along with the $18.750 million USD into your online account and forward to you the necessary information you needed to access your account and start transfer your self.

This account information is valid and good, there is nothing wrong with them, stop the lies.

BANK NAME: CHASE BANK
BANK ADDRES: 4430 LAVON DR, STE 346 GARLAND TX 75040
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 79937XXXX
ROUTINGNUMBER: 111000614
NAME ON ACCOUNT: O. A.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: COLLEGE STATION TEXAS 77840

Regards,
Cheong Liang
WING HANG BANK HONG KONG
Email: cheongliang@winghangbk-hk.com
========================================
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender Wing Hang Bank of Hong Kong. Wing Hang Bank of Hong Kong is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and represents only the Hong Kong widows and Wing Hang Bank of Hong Kong Marketing Group for life assurance, pensions and investment business. Signatories to the Banking Codes.
=========================================
©Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved. Wing Hang Bank of Hong Kong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnzhu0007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:33 pm

Dear

What is happening sir? hy is it taking you this long to open an account with the bank to enable the conclusion of this transaction? Is there something you are not telling me? I am waiting for your urgent response to this email.

Regards,

John Zhu.

Dear

Why the silence from your end ? Please, keep me posted with the conclusion of our transaction from your end with wing hang bank regarding my previous email, i am waiting for your urgent response from your end with the development and arrangement from your end in bringing this transaction to conclusion.

Regards,

John Zhu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:36 pm

Attention:

The content of your email are well noted, this bank is here to serve you better as our esteem customer, below is another account you requested for for the initial, deposit, please, make sure you include the REFERENCE WHICH IS 0103920781 in the transfer and send a scan copy of the transfer slip for confirmation of payment to enable the remittance and accounting department proceed.

Below is the account information.

BANK NAME: CITI BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 111 WALL STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10043
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3614XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 021000089
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
ACCOUNT NAME: H. I. F.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: HACKETTSTOWN, NEW JERSEY
REFERENCE: 0103920781

Regards,
Cheong Liang
WING HANG BANK HONG KONG
========================================
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender Wing Hang Bank of Hong Kong. Wing Hang Bank of Hong Kong is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and represents only the Hong Kong widows and Wing Hang Bank of Hong Kong Marketing Group for life assurance, pensions and investment business. Signatories to the Banking Codes.
=========================================
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnzhu0007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:28 pm

Dear

I am waiting for your update with the development and arrangement from your end in having our transaction with wing hang bank concluded and have our funds in your possession as the next of kin to the $18.750 million US Dollars, your urgent response to this email is needed.

Regards,

John Zhu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:29 pm

Attention:

This bank is looking forward to your update with the requirement to enable the release of your funds into your account, your urgent response to this email is needed.

Regards,
Cheong Liang
Chief Executive Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnzhu0007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:27 pm

Dear

I am waiting for your update sir regarding my previous email and with the development and arrangement from your end in ringing our transaction with wing hang bank to conclusion and have our funds in your possession as the beneficiary, please, keep me posted.

Regards,

John Zhu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:25 pm

Attention:

This bank is looking forward to your update with the requirement to enable the release of your funds into your account, your urgent response to this email is needed.

Regards,
Cheong Liang
WING HANG BANK HONG KONG
======================================================
======================================================
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnzhu0007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:46 pm

Dear

I am waiting for your update with the conclusion of our transaction from your end with wing hang bank as the next of kin to the 18,750,000.00 USD, please, keep me posted as soon as you acknowledge this email with the development and arrangement from your end in bringing this transaction to conclusion.

Regards,

John Zhu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

johnzhu0007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:22 pm

DEAR

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND ARRANGEMENT FROM YOUR END IN BRINGING OUR TRANSACTION WITH WING HANG BANK TO CONCLUSION, PLEASE, KEEP ME POSTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

GOD BLESS YOU,

JOHN ZHU.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.